I don't get any notifications - Page 24 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

I don't get any notifications

Well, may be you should have to check your settings and see if you have tempered with the notification settings, because as lonf as you are working, you are exoected to get notifications of qoute or tag.

• +2 1

On 1/12/2020 at 4:05 PM, Andrewg420 said:

Yeah I noticed this as well, it may just be something wrong with the system or you might not be checking the the button that says notify me of replies but I too have not been notified for quite some time now and I have seen some of my posts get quoted.

When we create a post and our English language learners can share information with the forum for the purpose of sharing news and information then you will be able to get experience and skills. Your post when get mentioned by others in their comments there is a notification in right most corner of the crypto talk forum.

I think your notification setting have been closed or disable as you just have to enable it. Go to your Cryptotalk profile setting and there you will see notification settings. Then click on it and enable with tick mark of all the notification so that you will receive the notification.

You could have turned off those notifications from the forum settings.

Enter the notification settings and activate the button for you to get a notice when others are quoting your posts.

• +2 1

As a newbie, the first thing that I did after I registered was to go and make my settings proper, but as I can see from your community reputation that you are senior member, may be you should recheck your settings again, there you can find the solution to your problem, good luck.

There are some configurations that we must make so that we can receive the notifications you must go to settings and configure your account to receive all notifications and if you do not receive notification is because they have not quoted your publications.

• Useful or interesting 1

It may be u mess with the settings ,you have to check and reset the settings on notification sectors,or may be the website is in control of waht you post is not interesing.

I think you should log out of your account and login again after if you also or it is better if you spend one complete day without using this platform and then you will be able to get the notifications

Welcome my friend. I think you are doing something normal. It is possible that you have set a mute for the notifications or the post has been deleted and you did not feel so review your posts and make sure carefully.

Perhaps you have not been mentioned recently in the comments or reply to you, or it is related to the settings for notifications. Click on it and check if something is wrong.

• +1 1

may be they have deleted that quote that's why you are not receiving notifications or you can contact to moderator they will help you 

You probabily have to change your Account's Settings where there is Notifications options that you want to enable ofc.

There are alot of them that might be missclicked as mistaken and you need to retify them.

I'm newbie here and someone's just given me my first reputation but I didn't get any notifications for that action so I went to notifications settings in the globe icon beside my name and checked my options as you can see in pictures.

Don't forget to choose save to save changes. 

Good luck everyone. 

Screenshot_20210427_085808.jpg

Screenshot_20210427_084813_com.android.chrome.jpg

It's simple if you want to see a message sent by someone. You can see it from the inbox text on the bottom left you'll notify me of an answer. 

Hi 'I honestly don't know why this is happening to you because I get notifications every day and there is no problem with that and I don’t even have them, so maybe you are facing some problems this time. ”Good luck.

On 1/11/2020 at 11:15 AM, SuperCrypto said:

Why I no longer get notifications when others quote my comment. Just last Wednesday, it was the last notice I received. Is there a problem in the forum and does everyone get with it?
Or is there a specific setting that I need to place in order to receive notifications again?

Hello dear friend how are you I hope you will be fine and I think if you're facing this problem that you are not receiving your notification and maybe your notification activity is off so you should check it and you should on your own notification then maybe your problem   is solve and you start receiving your notification.

• +2 1

I think that you should review the settings for notifications, they may be turned off, you can check them, if there is no problem with the settings, then it will be either a reason at the entire forum level or that no one quotes you

You must check the settings for your notifications, they may be muted to the notification sent to you, or that no one is quoting your own posts, because these are things that have become few in recent times of the forum

In the upper right-hand corner, there is a notification icon. After clicking on it, you can choose "Notification Settings", and by scrolling down a little bit you can see the "General" option and you will see many adjustments that you can do.
By activating the notifications button for "Someone quotes a comment or post I made", you will be able to see the notifications again.

I think there is some issue with your notification settings. You can change your settings by clicking on notification icon. There you can select desired settings but if all the settings are alright then might no one have tagged you.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

On 1/11/2020 at 11:15 AM, SuperCrypto said:

Why I no longer get notifications when others quote my comment. Just last Wednesday, it was the last notice I received. Is there a problem in the forum and does everyone get with it?
Or is there a specific setting that I need to place in order to receive notifications again?

Dear mate i think there is no notification for quite . As i know there is notification for  mentions someone. Or may be there is setting. But same is happening to me. I never received notification if anyone quote my comment.

Hello, my friend, I think no one mentioned you in their comments that's why you can't get any notification. Please clear your browser history. Sometimes it happens to us.  It doesn't work then log out of the account after then log in. your account newly. I think it will help you. Good luck.