I don't get any notifications - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

I don't get any notifications

I think that there is no issue with the notification. I regularly receives the notifications from the other peoples when they quote on my post. But if you face any issue then contact to the admin so that they solve their issue

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Did you slide to check notify me of replies before submitting your reply? I still have not encounter any issues with my notifications probably later part if i have more post.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 1/11/2020 at 2:15 PM, SuperCrypto said:

Why I no longer get notifications when others quote my comment. Just last Wednesday, it was the last notice I received. Is there a problem in the forum and does everyone get with it?
Or is there a specific setting that I need to place in order to receive notifications again?

You can check in the setting maybe there is or you can message in the admin, by the way I a.m new here so I Do not know much about this forum.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

1 hour ago, Syed Rehan said:

I think that there is no issue with the notification. I regularly receives the notifications from the other peoples when they quote on my post. But if you face any issue then contact to the admin so that they solve their issue

Yeah when a member give any quotes of your post then you will receive regularly notification .

• +4 1

It's almost similar to my situation because I experience when someone reacted on me, it's doesn't appear on my notification and also when someone quoted on me. It's almost a long time ago when my notification was ok and after that I didn't receive any notification until now.

• +1 1

On 1/12/2020 at 5:42 PM, Honny143 said:

Yes I'm also notice the same problem couples day my post also not notified me when some one give any comments I think any technical problem because my reply to notification is on 

I am now receiving notifications and the problem has been resolved after I entered to set notifications and I did the option of receiving notifications when one of the members quotes my comment and then click on save. The operation was successful.

• +2 1

I think your settings might have been settled in a wrong way. You can surely change your notifications setting by clicking on your notifications button and see the settings properly. If everything is fine then you should start getting notifications everytime when someone quotes you. 

• +2 2

Have you really checked it? that you got a reply that day but a notification didn't appear. because I still feel something normal in this forum nothing has changed.

• +2 1

Check your notifications setting and make some changes. You should be able to receive a notification when someone quoted you.

Edited by Ummita
  • +2 1

Click the notification maybe you disabled it that's why you haven't received reaction or replies. It is easy , go to settings friend.

• +2 1

I also noticed that I do not receive notifications so I entered into the setting of notifications and found a lot of options, one of which is that I receive the notification when someone quotes my response and I activated the option so I am now receiving notifications successfully.

On 1/10/2020 at 10:15 PM, SuperCrypto said:

Why I no longer get notifications when others quote my comment. Just last Wednesday, it was the last notice I received. Is there a problem in the forum and does everyone get with it?
Or is there a specific setting that I need to place in order to receive notifications again?

I think nothing is wrong with the notification process, try to check if some one really quoted you, if you have been receiving notification prior, then nothing is wrong or have you change settings lately.

17 hours ago, Badman001 said:

Yes same thing is happening with me I also didn't able to revive my notification whenever someone is quote on my topic or someone react on my post .

Hope soon as possible it will be allright .

My problem has been resolved and I wish you the same. Enter to set notifications and search for the option to activate notifications when someone quotes my response and then click Save. The notifications will start reaching you after that. If I take advantage of my response, I deserve to like.

22 hours ago, Resurreccted said:

Just check the settings mate. There is an option wherein you can toggle whether if you do want to be notified if someone quotes you. Or just reset all of your settings, it worked for some people here.

Yes, I finally solved the problem and entered the notification setting and found a lot of options. When I did the option to send a notification when someone quotes my response, the notifications start receiving me again.

25 minutes ago, Hafiz Khan said:

Me too.  I am also facing this problem. I was posted a topic but still not get any notification.

You can go to the settings for setting notifications and activate the option to give a notification when someone quote my response and then post it save. Then your notifications will start arriving. I did and it worked out.

On 1/19/2020 at 12:08 PM, Amirul5 said:

So far I have not seen any problems with my account.I get notifications every day in my account.For those of you who are having this problem, I suggest that you speak to the admin and solve your notification problem.I hope your notification problem is resolved very soon as the admin is working very hard on this.

It was fine and I was getting notifications but suddenly the notifications stopped. It's good that the problem was solved by setting my notifications and without speaking to officials.

12 hours ago, Maryam1 said:

Can go top of click on sitting there is Red Dragon on the notification over there I hope you get it

Yes it is working now I have set the notification settings so that I receive the notification when one of my quotes is quote and it worked out.

I think the notification alert most works when your not online on the forum, that's how my new notifications comes to me

I did not receive notifications either so I will try to follow these comments and apply the tips here. I will review all previous comments. Because I want to receive notifications that alert me to responses.

1 minute ago, Jone20 said:

I have followed all the advice and procedures in this post and my notifications have been successfully activated from the notification settings screen and there are many options.

What! Does it means there have the way to activate the notifications! Are you sure it is true, so why they turn off notifications for all members

i also facing same problem no any quoted notification coming.maybe this is problem in cryptotalk.i hope cryptotalk fix all problems.