I don't get any notifications - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

I don't get any notifications

There is some settings about notifications, you can check them when you click on notifications icon, but if the settings are fine then I think no one quoted you at all, check them to find out why

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 4
  • +2 6
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

If you want to see if someone qouted or replied into your opinion, you can see it from the inbox text in the lower left you can see a 'notify me of replies' just swipe it to right and your good to go mate.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 4
  • +3 1

I don't think why you are not able to recieve notifications because i recieve notifications if anyone quotes something in my posts, you would be a new member so you are not able to find such notifications. 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 4
  • +2 2

1 hour ago, SuperCrypto said:

Why I no longer get notifications when others quote my comment. Just last Wednesday, it was the last notice I received. Is there a problem in the forum and does everyone get with it?
Or is there a specific setting that I need to place in order to receive notifications again?

Same here, its been a while since i don't get any notifications. Before i do get any of it,but now,its totally nothing. I get surprised when i see my reaction received is 19 now,but i dont know who gave me those reactions.

Anyways,its ok,nothing to worry about as long as the payments are still good.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 2

2 hours ago, SuperCrypto said:

Why I no longer get notifications when others quote my comment. Just last Wednesday, it was the last notice I received. Is there a problem in the forum and does everyone get with it?
Or is there a specific setting that I need to place in order to receive notifications again?

I don't know if it a bug or what, because I also don't get any quoted notifications since Wednesday. So because I see you are complaints about that also, maybe it is the forum bug

• -1 2
  • +1 2

3 hours ago, SuperCrypto said:

Hello Dear friend, I"m new member in this site.So I don"t no about your problem.I want to know why this problem show your account??

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

There are something will pop up after you login on this site and that is if you what to get notification if someone quoted your post. You just need to agree with it and that's it. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

1 hour ago, Jummai said:

Go to your profile and Change your notifications setting and undo some settings.

I tried to change the settings for notifications, but unfortunately, I did not find the option I wanted. I have not modified anything on the settings previously why now not show notifications. Do you know exactly how to activate it.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

5 hours ago, SuperCrypto said:

Oh they stopped this notification feature? I thought that people just didn't read my comments at all lately. This was a very useful feature though and I hope the devs will re-enstate it. I was always answering questions that readers might have had.

Until now, when people have reacted and quoted my posts. There is always a notification found on my account, I have never found an error that does not receive a notification when someone quotes my post.

• +1 2
  • +2 3

8 hours ago, SuperCrypto said:

Is there a problem in the forum and does everyone get with it?

There might have been some technical problems with the forum lately. First, I am noticing a heavy slow down of the site, especially when it comes to evening (8 PM onwards) on my timezone (GMT+8). Second, I also noticed that the notification settings has been changed, and I assume this was implemented globally (whole forum) without further notice, and thus it is why I consider it as a technical problem, and possibly a mistake.

• +1 2
  • +2 4
  • +3 3
  • +4 2

10 hours ago, SuperCrypto said:

You can change it at the notification settings. If you don't know where it is located, click the 3 lines first. Then click the globe logo and at the bottom, there will be a see all notifications. You will be directed at all your notifications and then scroll way down and then you will see a notification settings there. Now you can already change your desired settings.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

I have had this problem but there's a option of turning on notifications when someone replies you.It's in the comment box on top of "submit reply" button.

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

I have the same problem too and I already checked the settings but all is fine. Maybe, there is something wrong and hoping the admins will check this issue.

• +1 2
  • +4 1

I feel everything is ok with notifications. I can that nobody has replyed to one of your comments. Don't worry everything is working well

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

18 hours ago, SuperCrypto said:

Try checking the notification settings . You can  configure every notifications there. It is very simple and very specific. Do not forget to click the save button to save your progress. I hope It can help solving your problem.
Goodluck 🙂 

18 hours ago, Nosrat Nishi said:

i think,  you are newbies in this forum. What is the reason that you don't get any notification.  i suggest that,  follow your notification option and get your notification 

I do not think he is a newbie anymore. He has a lot of content count as of now. He's been here for a long time for sure. Yes, right, the notification settings is the best option.

• -1 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 1

nMvFbuZ.png

You can check in the notification settings found in the upper right corner, just click the menu the you will the the globe and if you click it you will see a notification settings, try exploring it maybe you just turned off the notification for quoting, if not then maybe theres no one quoted your post at all.

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

Yeah I noticed this as well, it may just be something wrong with the system or you might not be checking the the button that says notify me of replies but I too have not been notified for quite some time now and I have seen some of my posts get quoted.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

13 hours ago, Loly said:

Try to enter the notification settings as shown below .. And activate the option to give a notification when someone quotes your response.Thus, you will get a notification whenever someone quotes a response for you. 

Thank you I have taken the steps you mentioned to me now, and I hope the notifications come back to me after this. Because I don't pay much attention to the members who quote my response, and this will help to pay attention to them and give them answers.

• +1 3
  • +2 1

Maybe there's no person here are wanted to quote what you posted. Well i mean we have different perspective, opinions and such related to it, maybe they don't like what you post or doesn't agree with you and it is normal as long as you post relevantly there's nothing wrong about it.

• +1 3
  • +2 1

On 1/11/2020 at 11:45 AM, SuperCrypto said:

Yes I'm also notice the same problem couples day my post also not notified me when some one give any comments I think any technical problem because my reply to notification is on 

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

21 hours ago, palalu said:

maybe you have changed the settings from the default or maybe there really isn't a quote post or your topic

I will correct my statement, after I checked notification the admin may change the feature and you have to reactivate the notification like what you want to get

• +2 1
  • +3 1