I don't get any notifications - Page 22 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

I don't get any notifications

Sometime everyone face this problem. But its not a big problem it solves. You check your notification setting. If than setting is right so wait after somedays they automatically set. And you received notifications

I think if your notification setting is fine ,(if you click on notification bar than you can search for the setting there if your setting is fine ) then if you are quoted then you will receive notification otherwise I think that you don't get any notification yet.

• +3 1

Hello my dear friend! I have this problem too. I write 10-15 posts every day, and if someone quotes or replies to my posts, I don't get notified. I think this is a bug or a problem with the forum. Perhaps the admins will soon solve this problem.

• +4 1

I am new here and I still did not receive the quote notification .. but two days ago I received a notification for someone who did a tag for me so i think everything is ok.. You can check your notifications by pressing the notifications button at the top and if there are no notifications then no one quotes your posts.

A short while ago I saw a post related to activating notifications within the site
What I remember is that you want to go to Settings, then Notifications, and then Activate Notifications.

There is some settings about notifications, you can check them when you click on notifications icon but you would be a new member so you are not able to find such notifications. There is a setting option of Notification, you have to open the notification options then Notification come to you. 

Seeing this post I really realize how well Cryptotalk has worked for me, because we have to take into account that there are times where the platform has failed but honestly nothing has ever happened to me, because people stop notifying them. But this still does not prevent you from not making any comments or have anything to do with what you are going to quote or provide value.

• +2 1

This topic caught my attention because I was struggling with it, but there are options in the settings that the browser contains in which there are notifications and alerts .. I recommend activating it.

I'm sure this might be a problem with your browser. You can get notifications through your email. Concerning the forum. Also try to check of you enable to get notifications because this the feature that will help you get notifications in the forum

i hope you  found a solution for you problem. as well for me, i am getting notifications, i enabled the the disk notifications from the settings to still receive it even if i was offline 

Probably no one here wants to cite your post. I would like to say our different views, opinions and related I. I think there is a technical problem because I saw some of my posts being quoted. My reply to the notification is on.

Try to check the notification settings for your account, there are settings that make you able to receive notifications through your e-mail. 
Activate this feature until you start receiving notifications even if you did not receive them on the browser

• +2 1

Maybe the new members here are not able to get notifications at the first time and I have no idea why then ,you can check your notifications setting if there was any problem or maybe you have not recieved any.

Dear friend it is not a big issue you will get notifications when any one will quote you otherwise not.If you want to see your notifications go to notification setting and check all settings your notifications options are on and you have never receive any notification it means no one quoted you previously.Don't worry if you never receive notifications it is not a big issue just do your work with honest.

You received notification in notification tab of the crypto talk forum on right corner of the window. When someone member of the crypto talk make any comments and like to your posting then you received the notification.

Seems like motifications is a vast problem not just here but in every communication site i am facing this kind of problem servers must be malfunctioning 

• +1 1

Hi my dear you are right. This is good information to share with the people to work on it with hardly. You can see the globe on the right side of cryptotalk. So be careful about this. 

• +5 1

i am new in the cryptotalk so i do not have the good knowledge about the feature of the cryptotalk, i know about the some feature to post the comment and post a new topic in it. notification is comming in my account, and what reason they do not show in your community.

• +5 1

Actually I myself also don't get any notification from few days.I was wondering what happened to form.May be they change few things in form to run fast the form.I hope this problem will solve sooner by the moderators and admins.

The options to show notifications are present in the account setup. You can activate the type of notifications that you want to receive, such as when someone quotes or reminds you in their comments, or if someone you follow posts posts, you can control these things by setting up your account and then entering the notifications.

• +1 1

Yes I'm also notice the same problem couples day my post also not notified me when some one give any comments I think any technical problem because my reply to notification is on..

• +2 1

hello every one 

i you do not receiving any notification for your account 

there are some setting for your account you should to check it and you will receiving notification again so if you not get again you not get any like to your posts 

thanks for all 

You should check your notification settings . May be there is some problem in settings . If all fine there then you didn't get any notification at all because when someone quoted us ,it appears in notification instantly.

You can easily modify the notification settings, to choose the type of notifications that you want to receive, and block useless or unwanted notifications.