245 MH/S ETHEREUM RIG 8 RX RADEON GPU, 2000 WATTS PSU - Miners for sale - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Hello everyone I finished building my new production, A Mining RIG with 8 Radeon 580 Sapphire/Digibyte GPU, Motherboard H110 Pro BTC+ supports til'13 GPU, Special Bitcoin Mining PSU 2000 Watts, Special Socket connected to Internet to switch on & off the Rig when you Outdoor, all connection needed, 4gb Ram, processor Intel, Strong Design Aluminium Box with 3 Powerfull's Fans in Front, I have the Bills of all the products which are installed inside the Rig with date of purchase, I can make a youtube Video and send you pics of the Rig while mining, also to hear the noise it does (not so much dont worry), Dual Claymore connected directly with Minerstat with switch-profit feature. Color Black

Mines Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Monero RANDOMX, Ravencoin, GRIN 29-31, Mona, Verge, ZEN, BEAM, BFC...And many many more coins!!!

PLUG & PLAY & START DIRECTLY MINING!!!

Profit monthly: around 105-110 USD 

Electricity fee: Power 850 watts, at normal price 0.6 KW/H, you'll pay about 20 usd electricity fee monthly

Please feel free to join me and ask my what every you need and want to check, you can message me on my Telegram username: @BYTCOINBOOST

Or Email: stoweo at outlook com

FULL ROI AFTER 260 DAYS

Rig5.jpg

RIG1.jpg

Rig3.jpg

PRICE SPECIAL DISCOUNT: 900 USD

Edited by bytcoinboost
#Ethereum#Mining#GPU#AMD#Intel#Design
  • Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1

kindly explain me about your mining rig and tell me cost u want  .

how much is old 

if working well or not

any issue or resign for selling.

i am interested but could you tell me  plz be loyal.

Thank you 

This mining rig looks great and with a good design and stylish, you mentioned the specifications and I think it is good but you did not mention the price of mining rig to see if it is good and worth thinking about or not. Also, you did not say where you can ship the mining rig. I mean, is shipping service available to all countries or not?

On 1/10/2020 at 11:32 PM, bytcoinboost said:

Hello everyone I finished building my new production, A Mining RIG with 8 Radeon 580 Sapphire/Digibyte GPU, Motherboard H110 Pro BTC+ supports til'13 GPU, Special Bitcoin Mining PSU 2000 Watts, Special Socket connected to Internet to switch on & off the Rig when you Outdoor, all connection needed, 4gb Ram, processor Intel, Strong Design Aluminium Box with 3 Powerfull's Fans in Front, I have the Bills of all the products which are installed inside the Rig with date of purchase, I can make a youtube Video and send you pics of the Rig while mining, also to hear the noise it does (not so much dont worry), Dual Claymore connected directly with Minerstat with switch-profit feature. Color Black

Mines Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Monero RANDOMX, Ravencoin, GRIN 29-31, Mona, Verge, ZEN, BEAM, BFC...And many many more coins!!!

Electricity fee: Power 850 watts, at normal price 0.6 KW/H, you'll pay about 20 usd electricity fee monthly

Please feel free to join me and ask my what every you need and want to check, you can message me on my Telegram username: @BYTCOINBOOST

FULL ROI AFTER 260 DAYS

Please share a video on YouTube so we can watch it work, how much does this device cost and have you actually tried it for a month and the return is almost $ 100.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello my friend. Can you explain what this machine is and how it works? Is it available in all countries and is it really permitted or not? I am interested

On 1/11/2020 at 8:32 AM, bytcoinboost said:

FULL ROI AFTER 260 DAYS

Rig5.jpg

RIG1.jpg

Rig3.jpg

Can you send it to every country? Also I have another question about how many gigabytes of video card is there?  Can you show us video cards?

This mining rig looks extraordinary and with a decent structure and smart, you referenced the determinations and I think it is acceptable however you didn't specify the cost of mining apparatus to check whether it is acceptable and worth pondering or not. Likewise, you didn't state where you can dispatch the mining rig. That is to say, is shipping administration accessible to all nations or not?

You might find potential buyers on the ebay used item selling sections. On this forum you could find but you have to make sure all things are fit and fine. In the case of cpu based mining--I really doubt on the already used devices and hope same will do by others too. 

This is a very good topic .Thank you so much for posting about this beautiful topic.I have no idea of the details of this.I would be grateful if anyone told me about it.

The specifications sounds good but how do one really mine coins using these systems.

On 3/11/2020 at 4:53 PM, SlowBoy said:

This is not the enough money that we might get a prior from this thing. So this will be abig future.

I'll love to go into minning if I can afford the cost and future expenditures.

what is the model of this machine. Can it work in 40° temperature? How it's 2000w and consume 850w in fee energy 

Edited by bechir091
Correction

On 1/11/2020 at 5:32 AM, bytcoinboost said:

FULL ROI AFTER 260 DAYS

If its still for sale, I would like to know its price. In Euros or BTC. Also, where is it located in the world ?¿?¿ How much would the shipping cost be to the EU.

Thxs.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png