Why am I here at Cryptotalk?! - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Why am I here at Cryptotalk?!

On 10/10/2019 at 5:54 PM, dana33 said:

The OP himself said that he spend 18 hours online, i guess you are the tired one here lol. Take a rest bro, stop posting for a second xD.  jk. I only spend 1-2 hours on forum bro, maybe more.

I know I am late to respond you but I can tell you that after 10 to 12 hours even - I do not feel tired. It's that I need to take rest to keep me active for the next day and that is why I close my laptop and go to the bed.

On 10/10/2019 at 7:44 PM, alther said:

i'm here becouse pay per post. So i can getmore income in my crypto world. So my spend hours still worthed :). 

And so nice to meet you here and i will follow you but do't forget to follow me to 🙂

Regards

Ahhh! that was really a very honest answer but sometimes do give us time so that we can build up the community. I hope you are doing well.

The reason why im hear is to meet other people all over the world , know what they know about crypto currency share knowledge regarding with digital currency, also to help other people know about it, help also with what they want to know about crypto, spreading words will make our community better and bigger in the future

the forum offers a great opportunity and thanks to the members that I find most friendly and tolerant I learn good stuff and I start to better manage my ideas and I hope that the forum takes a place in the near future among the best sites courage and good luck for you all.

Honestly, i'm first and foremost here to get PAID. I'd joined for the cryptotalk campaign both on BTT and on here but lately i've been feeling very comfortable here using this forum that i just might stay.

Something like: came for the coin, stayed for the community.

Yes cryptoman its right I am also online almost 16 hours so this is best platform I see for learning about crypto we not only learn from here we can get some earning if we post or comments according rules of cryptotalk

i spend 10 hours too xd , and im from africa , i think crypto talk is the best place to learn new things and information about crypto and trading .

1 hour ago, jmigdlc99 said:

Honestly, i'm first and foremost here to get PAID. I'd joined for the cryptotalk campaign both on BTT and on here but lately i've been feeling very comfortable here using this forum that i just might stay.

Well I am sure you are going to stay coz I see we are getting more traffic as the days goes. If you can build up an account earlier than others they when devs will start thinking to advertise their business you will get priority because of the high rank you will have. So, I think it worth staying here and to be active.

1 hour ago, bobifatal said:

Howdy!

Don't say that you are LoyceV 😊

Welcome to the forum.

54 minutes ago, yupi84goro said:

I can spend more than 8 hours interacting on this forum.

Welcome to the addictive posters club. I can post for 10 to 12 hours long/

13 hours ago, xBDT Script said:

I know I am late to respond you but I can tell you that after 10 to 12 hours even - I do not feel tired. It's that I need to take rest to keep me active for the next day and that is why I close my laptop and go to the bed.

Well i understand why you need that so many hours to online in this forum lol. Good luck for that mate, i hope you got what you want. Actually i always here too but not much as you do.

• Useful or interesting 1

I like sharing my information with others and using other opinion in crypto world, it can help everyone, lets hope the forum attracts more people to have a better community

I'm here to learn a lot more about crypto and push myself to truly make a concentrated effort to consume information in this world. I have been interested for far too long, but with the eyes of an outsider looking in. I want to truly understand this movement and prepare for how it will affect the future and present as we know them.

Honestly speaking, there are only a few who stated the obvious reason why we are here, while I think majority of us are here for one reason. That is, to get paid with every post we make.

This site is off for a good start. Paying forum members to gain popularity. In return, we should be more constructive on our post/replies to make this forum less spam. 

After the promo is over, how many of us here will remain active? I say about 40%. Which in my opinion would be more beneficial to this site and those members who will stick around here. 

I'm pretty sure, admins has a lot to offer here that would benefit them and those loyal member (monetary wise).

As for me, aside from the fact that I get paid for every post I make, I like the site layout. I like how it is similar to social media sites. We can follows members worth following. And oh, the site is mobile friendly too. Kudos to the sites developers and admins.

mate, this is is a very lonely job (trading, mine, blogger...) and the forum is an good feeling...

Edited by alexisfuentes
words

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 10/6/2019 at 1:50 PM, teminalibug said:

Well, i'm a geek here i get to get social, interact say my peace discuss react an more

I spend 18 hrs online so why not spend sometime here, i mean its a great community comparing..

I learn new things everyday about crypto, updates about trading, tips tricks, etc

I meet different people worldwide, I'm from Africa - Tanzania by the way

I learn new opportunities everyday to earn more bitcoins

So yes i;m here.. may cryptotalk last forever 😀

Question though; Why are you here?

I'm here to meet new people, learn more about crypto and bitcoin. I love this eco system, I understand and accept Satoshi's thoughts. so I'm trying to be on platforms that broadcast about bitcoin and crypto. I hope that one day we will win the struggle as the peoples who gained their economic independence.

Edited by cryptotalker

2 hours ago, BitTyro said:

That is, to get paid with every post we make.

No doubt about it that this and the contest was the hook here to stay but once one started to enjoy and got involved then it's now more than having those small sats a day however the contest is a good one to count though.

2 hours ago, BitTyro said:

After the promo is over, how many of us here will remain active? I say about 40%. Which in my opinion would be more beneficial to this site and those members who will stick around here. 

This is what I think, after the promo we will see a large number of users will leave if unless there are any other financial gain for them. And obviously these groups are those who are after short term gains. These groups are always after opportunity and always settles with the less. 

However we will see a loyal group who will see the big picture and will stay here to rebuild the community. With holding their hands the forum will regrow and once it will be in a stable stage with constant good activities then we will see devs and others will find interest to advertise here. And in this advertising those loyal members will get more benefit because they will have better account. The left group will see that the money is here now and they will come back but again since they always okay settling with less and make stupid move  - they will always stay there to have some penny unless they focus building up their own accounts.

Edit: I was about to give you a +1 like but unfortunately I ran out of it. I owe you one ☺️

Thanks for the thoughts you put of that post.

Edited by xBDT Script

Well im here in crypto world because i want to learn more about this forum. Hopefully this forum help me and my knowlegde to know more.

for me its really a nice way to spend my time, and also helps me to become a better writer in english, also I really like to share what I know with other people

not to mention that we can earn some money here too

1 hour ago, Mohs3n71 said:

for me its really a nice way to spend my time, and also helps me to become a better writer in english, also I really like to share what I know with other people

I saw so many non english people come to this forum too, it's good for them for find an information about crypto and also learn how to type a good english lol. Welcome to non english people here.

On 10/6/2019 at 6:00 PM, Smartxh said:

I am here on cryptotalk to learn more and contribute to the society. Where there are many people interacting base on one niche a learner learn faster. I try all my means to avoid spam

That's a very good idea, but it is also possible that everyone will get a bigger amount, everyone would want a big one

Well most of the people are here for the contest or because they are getting some satoshies for every post until 30 and it will be a watchable moment after it's ends that how many are still here and contributing, for me I am much knowledge and sharing as well.

Hi friend, wherever you come, I'm happy to meet you here. maybe same  with other people I'm joining this forum to get interact with other people, share knowledge and opinion and learn more all about cryptocurrency and earn satoshi for free. but how can we be acquainted and send messages to each other like on social media. 

I am here because a friend introduce this forum to me,so i decided to look at this forum.At first I was having hessitations but I see that i have to come out with my comfort zone and started to learn crypto more and at the same time to earn.

All of us are here to combine the pleasant with the useful. You can learn a lot, talk, have a good time and get paid. Where else will you find it? Anyone who works online or just has a lot of free time will not give up this opportunity. This forum is definitely TOP

5 hours ago, Mohs3n71 said:

Your English looks better than a lot of users here. There are some post you will hardly understand and it's assumable that they are non-english speakers. 

2 hours ago, One_Bitcoin said:

imagine that from around the world we can chat and share experiences about crypto and other things.

This is the goal of any community. Share, care and grow together. This is how bitcoinTalk built up and now it's time for us. We are doing outstanding job so far by the way.

I just realized i'm gonna get more than what i can here to do/get. i see other bitcoin related sites are allowed to kinda introduce there businesses here on cryptotalk like DIY and bet... I'm development a dice site for bitcoin. I'm looking forward to introduce it here.