What will happen to Bitcoin after 30 years in 2050? - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MyThoughts

What will happen to Bitcoin after 30 years in 2050?

Will cryptocurrency remain in the markets at all, or will it be replaced by another better currency?

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 2

Sell/Buy music, sound fx, video footage, photos, vector images and more
for projects, movies and any commercial purposes

https://www.motionelements.com

Haha we will never know till another 31 years like your thinking tho what your thoughts on where it will be then 

Personally i feel it will be replaced not gone but like the cypto gold standard where new inotive coins will replace payment to merchant's ect 

Wow, is this for real ? It is really awesome to see that bitconnect is back.Now I can see them again scamming so many people in one go. There would be so much of drama going around.So many people promoting it and people showing withdrawal proofs. But in the end, it didn't even matter because they scammed all of us.

8 hours ago, Dprincebh said:

There will be no better market than this but for sure technology is evolving and anything can happen but we don't expect that with crypto

How do you know that there will be no better market than this? )
I think that over 30 years, people will be able to invent many more different improvements and additions.

On 09.10.2019 at 04:42, Mustache1991 said:

Wow, is this for real ? It is really awesome to see that bitconnect is back.Now I can see them again scamming so many people in one go. There would be so much of drama going around.So many people promoting it and people showing withdrawal proofs. But in the end, it didn't even matter because they scammed all of us.

Why do you think cryptocurrency is scam?
Do you have a few sharp arguments to suppose so?
Probably you simply either invested money in scam, which by the way is everywhere in the world - in any field of activity; or have you lost a lot of money on cryptocurrency trading...

No one can know what will happen to Bitcoin tomorrow. Therefore, guessing is pointless. But I think that Bitcoin is the currency of the future.

On 06.10.2019 at 14:10, Damayhem said:

Haha we will never know till another 31 years like your thinking tho what your thoughts on where it will be then 

Personally i feel it will be replaced not gone but like the cypto gold standard where new inotive coins will replace payment to merchant's ect 

I understand your version.
Thank you so much for taking your time to answer the question of my topic.
I hope other forum users can also tell something interesting.

I do not understand for the year 2050 because maybe money in the future will not have a form but an existing money, maybe BTC is one of them to replace the original money

1 minute ago, DOKVETH said:

No one can know what will happen to Bitcoin tomorrow. Therefore, guessing is pointless. But I think that Bitcoin is the currency of the future.

It's true.
I think so too.
But how far will cryptocurrency go into the future?
This is what I wanted to know.
Because I read somewhere about the study of quantum technology right now.
Perhaps in 20 years, quantum technology will already be well developed.
If this happens, then quantum currencies will surely appear. )

5 minutes ago, Nicearce said:

Well for me still has a bitcoin and cryptocurrency will be known all over the world.and the price of bitcoin or other coins are already a million dollar because its been 30 years and the currencies was progressing.is it possible to happend isnt?

Everything is possible... )
After 30 years, we will see what will happen to cryptocurrency.
Thank you very much for the answer.

On 10/6/2019 at 3:26 AM, MyThoughts said:

Will cryptocurrency remain in the markets at all, or will it be replaced by another better currency?

Man what a better currency than a cryptocurrency!? i don't know what will happen in 30 year as no one knows. by the way i will be 50 by then, woops man i don't like people reminding me that time is a bish**, anyway like i said cryptocurrency can not be replaced only made better.

8 minutes ago, rabie said:

I do not think . . .

Your opinion is not interesting to me at all. )
Get out of my topic and close the door behind you! )))
And don't forget to clean up after yourself... ))))) 

On 10/6/2019 at 12:26 PM, MyThoughts said:

I don't think anyone can predict what will happen by then. Maybe it will be a distant memory, maybe it will be banned by all governments around the world, maybe it will completely collapse, or maybe we would have switched to digital currencies entirely. Who knows!

Click to get free Crypto from the best faucets:
Bicoin, Ethereum, Monero, DogeBytecoin, Digibyte, Steem, Tron, Verge, Siacoin

10 minutes ago, One_Bitcoin said:

31 years from now is a very long time. In my mind it seems too far :)

Maybe 31 years the technology will be more sophisticated, there could be more sophisticated than bitcoin, we never know

Yes, I know what you mean.
But anyone can imagine.
I just wanted to find out who has what assumptions.
Thanks for the answer.

For long term prediction, Bitcoin value will growth following world GDP. with the condition right now, blockchain and crypto almost used by many sectors, like banks, industry, healthy care, etc. 

I think after 30 years Bitcoin will no longer be the king on the market and there will be a lot of powerful coins in the market.ofcourse bitcoin price will continue to rise but the question will it grow exponentially or like normally.

3 minutes ago, rocsus said:

This is a very broad time line. 2050 is a very long way to go. We cannot be specific about things that would happen in 30 years. For eg, Ray Kurzweil, is pretty sure, we would achieve man machine singularity by 2045. That is 5 years before 2050. As I said its a very big timeline. If I have to limit my choices to two options, it is at 2050 Bitcoin is still alive or 2050 Bitcoin is irrelevant. If its irrelevant, there is nothing to post about it, if however its alive, we can assume a definite parallel economy running with Bitcoin, if Global fiat currencies still exist, or else it might become the most prominent means of online transactions. The prices should achieve a very high mark, I would say in between 300k to 500k again it is just an assumption, and satoshi might become the basic unit of transaction, like a dollar.

You have a very interesting assumption.
Thanks for the answer.

About of a big timeline...
In truth, I'm also absolutely not sure what will happen to cryptocurrency in 5 years.

we cant even know that we will be alive in 30 years or not then you are asking about the future of bitcoin in 30 years ? sorry but we are not magicians that can tell the future

10 hours ago, Itsmeeek said:

We expect to see the price so high that is about 30 years to come. Bitcoin should be more than $50k

I think about this also looking at Bitcoin in the year 2014 back then comparing it to the price of today seem in the next 30 years it would be wot $50k.

5 minutes ago, Bazaglo said:

I think the btc is in a power no doubt that btc has a good long future it is uncontrolled digital currency

Actually my point of view Bitcoin have a bright future with the power of been uncontrolled first digital currency in the crypto sector.

3 minutes ago, Mohs3n71 said:

we cant even know that we will be alive in 30 years or not then you are asking about the future of bitcoin in 30 years ? sorry but we are not magicians that can tell the future

Sorry me too, but I'll try to give good advice.
In my opinion, you should develop your imagination a bit, because it will be useful to you if you want to achieve success in life.
For example, in any business...
If you don’t have any imagination at all, then your business won't exist for long, because it's imperative to be able to represent the further course of your affairs.
Also, how well can you build your business development plans if your imagination is not developed?

Sorry again and good luck!

Regards, MyThoughts.

2 hours ago, MyThoughts said:

It's true.
I think so too.
But how far will cryptocurrency go into the future?
This is what I wanted to know.
Because I read somewhere about the study of quantum technology right now.
Perhaps in 20 years, quantum technology will already be well developed.
If this happens, then quantum currencies will surely appear. )

It may happen that this Bitcoin will be the only world coin, and we can pay them in stores and in any places. But in this case, its value will be much lower. I would not want this to happen.

On 10/6/2019 at 3:26 AM, MyThoughts said:

2020 to 2050 = 30 year .. If bitcoin survive till 2050 then there will some good value of 1 bitcoin and people could say " i wish i could get bitcoin earlier 

Good Luck 

Thanks

Quantum computer will probably destroy crypto and something else stronger will come out, the next revolution will be a coin that doesnt require so hard power consumption,the future will not be POW, and has same secure levels as BTC

I dont know for sure, because in 2050 I must be old. but anyway, bitcoin and all of crypto is future currency, so maybe in 2050 bitcoin will replace fiat as a legal tender and governed by strict laws and regulations

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

If it replaced with aother coşn for top of the list still it will be legend. But i velieve it wont crash until then and we will remmber it for opening new era

who knows , only a person comming from future can tell you ,  we talk about 2022 or 2025 max , but you are talking about 2050 xd , who know if humanity still a live till there.