As soon as I start reporting posts, my own post count goes down.... - Page 16 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pearls Before Swine

As soon as I start reporting posts, my own post count goes down....

Yes, if it really happened as you said, then definitely you have all the right to be very annoyed and frustrated, you think that you are helping the forum and then in turn, you are getting cheated for doing what all the members are supposed to be doing, so may be you should try to contact the moderators and lay your complain.

Yes, you may delete some posts for you every day, and this is related to your experience by commenting. Your choice of important and useful topics and your comments are valuable and may benefit others.

If you report spam then you are grateful but they will delete some of your posts if so i haven't reported yet but i think your problem is very important because while reporting users they only have problems.

I didn't know this thing was happening to the forum, but may I ask, did you report a thread or a member-only post maybe because if you report on, a thread, it gets deleted, and your post on it will be removed as well, or maybe they will take revenge on you; This is the possible way in which I see the reason for the existence of this type of problem and hope that it is not. If not, please contact the officials and supervisors for this problem and thank you.

Hello dear
I hope you are in a good well
This happens to us all, if it is reported by random mail, but they will delete each other, but do not take it seriously and worry by order as well

that is strange I have never seen such a thing happen but my guess is that when you report someone, his topics are deleted and your other comments under that topic is deleted too, nothing else comes to my mind that explains the matter

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png