It is very possible for ETH to hit $8000 in 2020 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

It is very possible for ETH to hit $8000 in 2020

It is very possible for Ethereum to hit $8000 in this 2020 if we get another big push in the world of crypto curency like what happened in 2017/2018

• Useful or interesting 13
  • -2 2
  • -1 6
  • +1 7
  • +2 9
  • +3 4

Yes, ETH will never go up to $ 8000 in 2020, which is going to be a big deal, so if ETH goes from $ 140 to $ 200, that would be a big price for us.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Ethereum prices are fairly high here, but I think I can agree with your opinion if this price can go up further, but if it turns out that it is not possible then it will not be possible.

Ethereum can go upto $8000 in long term but not in 2020. Because it is highly effected by whales, whenever price goes high they disturb the market with increasing the selling pressure. From $140 to $8000 is long path. Whenever its price will rise with good amount it will effected by whales so rising upto $8000 it will take long time.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +2 1

Ethereum at 8000$ in 2020 its very high for this as right now just trading on 140$ even we have some good backup and strong team and community for this coin but surely no easy even for next few years because if this hit again near 800$ to 1000$ then surely this could be big success for this coin and its team.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I don't think this is possible in the next 2 years. Price may rise after 2 3 years. But now it is a matter of ridiculous

• -3 1

Ethereum is active coin but your target is too high. This year many good project release involve eth but in chart history we also can see how ethereum users respond about news, too low and slow. Prediction is fine but please staying your feet on the ground, realistic more acceptable than imagination.

• +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

Reaching $8000 price of ethereum in this year? That's impossible to happen that is too early for ethereum to jump up that highest price in just one year. It could take many years to reach ethereum that price.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

1 hour ago, kingsbtc said:

It is very possible for Ethereum to hit $8000 in this 2020 if we get another big push in the world of crypto curency like what happened in 2017/2018

although ethereum is a very good coin, but it can not outperform in this year, as there are many upgrades in ethereum pending ahead and it could touch $1000 but $8000 is a tough mark

• +1 1

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

If this happens, it will be very cool that some kind of cryptocurrency will fly up very high, while this cryptocurrency is quite well-known. But I still doubt that this will happen.

In fact, it would be impossible for Ethereum to touch $ 8,000 in 2020.  Because Ethereum is currently $ 140, that would require a lot of time to get to $ 8,000.  And I don't think it will go this year.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Ethereum really is a very good coin and is the best option we can choose for investing after Bitcoin, but to touch 8000 US Dollars I m not sure maybe if the crypto price will rise higher price that means Bitcoin will reach a highest price.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

It is not happen that Ethereum will reach $8,000 this year, I think it will only possible if Bitcoin will be gone. It will take many years for Ethereum to reach that huge amount.

• +1 2

I would be happy if it reaches 800$. There is no sign or evidence that eth can reach 8000$ per coin. It is definitely a good coin with a lot of potential to be the top coin and has a lot to offer for developers with the ability to create daps but 8000$ seems like more of a wishful dream atleast in 2020.

• +1 2
  • +2 4

Some article analyzed that if Bitcoin hits 100k then ether will hit 120k by the end of this year, s at least some experts believe  that.

• -1 1
  • +1 1

1 hour ago, kingsbtc said:

I dont think so,eth will never replace btc,ethereum still need to develop more to reach that high,but why not,it would be great if thats happen.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

2 hours ago, kingsbtc said:

This is impossible. It is difficult even for Bitcoin to exceed the levels of $ 8,000 in 2020 without real liquidity. It is very unlikely that the ethereum will reach this price, but the highest price it can reach is $ 2000.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

no. ethereum can't reach that price this year,because ethereum still have a long way to go before can replace or reach the as what btc did.

ETH 8000$ in 2020 it is much prediction because ETH is good coin present it trade 148$ do you think how much push to want to reach 8000$ but ETH pump in 2020 it goes maybe 700 to 800$ its happen when the devolapers update their new technology eth2.0 ETH have a good team and they always devolapes new technology that's why ETH have 2 position

• +4 2

No i dont think so..it very highly impossible to reach the ethereum to the price of 8000$..if it reches 2000$ then it will be  great achievement of the ethreum that ever will have

• +1 1
  • +2 1

5 hours ago, kingsbtc said:

I dont agree with you as this is a mountain high mark to achieve and ethereum have not updated yet. So in future it will go higher but how much time it will take to go upto $8000 prediction is difficult

• +1 1

The Ethereum ATH was approximately $1300.

Its never tried to copy or pushed to that near point, ever since.

Maybe 2020 could triple its ATH

9 hours ago, kingsbtc said:

Ethereum on $8,000? Highly unlikely. Even the early 2018 pump is only at $1,200.

Ethereum is also a unpredictable cryptocurrency.it is one of the most highest gainer in the history of cryptocurrency.but to reach $8000 in a single year it is difficult.but we can't tell there is still a possibility that it will happen.but I think its not gonna happen on 2020.