It is very possible for ETH to hit $8000 in 2020 - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

It is very possible for ETH to hit $8000 in 2020

I don't think the price of Ethereum will be able to reach that price you mentioned. To reach that point ethereum requires a serious struggle to catch it. It seems to reach that point we have to be patient for a long time because Ethereum would make half of $8,000, but within next 5 years.

• +1 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

I dont think ETH can reach 8000 this year, but maybe it could reach $500 if it gets another push, or even reach $700, but I doubt it. It is possible that in early 2021 could reach $1000 but we dont know for sure.

• Useful or interesting 1

I agree with you, it is very possible that Ethereum can hit the price of $ 8000 in the future, ETH has a high trading volume on each exchange, this shows that ETH has very good potential in the future. If there is a price push like in 2017, it is most likely and will be ETH's history as the second cryptocurrency after bitcoin which has a value almost the same as Bitcoin.

• +2 1

Well, at this point in the year, when cryptocurrencies have been down, Etherium is at $ 376, it was impossible for it to go up to $ 8,000 in a year. Let's think about Bitcoin, how many years did it take for it to reach the cost it is now? Many, I think the same will happen with Etherium.

• +1 1

I think that you could have explained a lot more why you think the Ethereum price will go to $8000. This is extreme don't you think? Did you perhaps wanted to write $800 and you misclicked my friend? What you wanted to write is not so important though as you have to give us a good explanation and not just give random numbers.

It will be very hard for this year but in 2021 we don't know what can happen. The market can become so bullish that will make the 2017 bull run look weak. I expect everything and even $8000 Ethereum can happen so I don't dismiss this price but it can happen next year and not in 2020.

• +2 1

I think that Ethereum can reach more than $8000 , especially after developing the network and linking decentralized financing projects to it

the price $8,000 is very idealistic, especially we are very close to the end of 2020, So I don't think we can see any price more than $1,000 this year but we will see the growth of Ethereum undoubtedly in 2021 to $2,000 and not only ethereum but the rest of cryptocurrencies.

On 1/10/2020 at 6:58 PM, kingsbtc said:

It is very possible for Ethereum to hit $8000 in this 2020 if we get another big push in the world of crypto curency like what happened in 2017/2018

What you are thinking is way too much. If ETH hit 1000$ this year then that will be very very good price change from eth. You are talking about the 8 times of ETH ATH. ETH could hit 2000$ after ETH 2.0 released. Because there is still good hype about ETH 2.0 and people will buy more ETH when the price is still low.

• +2 1

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

On 1/10/2020 at 6:58 AM, kingsbtc said:

It is very possible for Ethereum to hit $8000 in this 2020 if we get another big push in the world of crypto curency like what happened in 2017/2018

It is a very ambitious and unrealistic prediction, even if the pandemic had not happened, it would not have risen to that amount, and if it grows the most it can grow this year is to $ 600 and I still think it will hardly reach that level of growth

The future of ethereum is promising but not too much the year is not over yet but I do not think it will double its value today, it may reach 8,000 if the new ecosystem is a success next year but if it does not happen it can that I achieve it in the next 5 years

• +3 1

That is actually quite an ambitious target even for the next year, I would say. Even though ETH price has greatly benefited from the DeFi hype this last few months, it got rejected in a major resistance at $480. Hopefully, we can expect a retest of such resistance, and if the price manage to break through, we could certainly expect ETH to reach higher levels, but definitely not $8000, that's a bit unrealistic for now. 

Well, the year 2020 is almost over and that has not happened with ETH, maybe later than that Hit and it will surprise us all, for my part I keep paying attention and monitoring Ethereum I want to invest in that Currecy it generates confidence and I think it will bring me something of profitability to me to the Community, current price of ETH $ 385 today 31 Oct 2020

Predicting the price of a Currency is not easy, it is a matter of market study

I don't think that any predictions as this one are safe. Almost one year later from when you made this post and it seems that you are way off. You need to stop doing that and saying prices at random does not mean anything.

It is very possible to say anything to bait people but this is bad for you friend. What do you think now? Does still ETH has a chance to reach eight times above the previous all time high that was three years ago?

• +1 1

Here we are now at the end of the year and it has not exceeded the $ 500 limit until we can see now how the rumors are, which drives people to buy the currency and invest in the wrong place .. Now Bitcoin has reached the $ 14,000 limit, and in my opinion the year will not end before it reaches 20 thousand dollars

If it is very likely that it will reach that amount of $ 8000 each token since it rises very fast in price ethereum right now we have to take advantage of buying a lot of ethereum so that when it reaches that amount we will have many profits.

ETH is a good coin and this coin soon touch the 9000$ to 10,000$ becasue this time when the  bull is come at that time BTC will touch the 200,000$ and this time market will go may more high. ETH may be touch the 12,000$ this time high.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I do not think so !
The Ethereum currency project is good, but through my reading of the plans for this currency, I see the stability of the Ethereum currency in 2020 between $ 250 and $ 500!
Ethereum proved during the Corona crisis that it is not a weak currency! In fact, it has held up despite all the downturn suffered by the digital currency project as a whole!

• +2 1

I think that expectation is too high, to reach the price of $ 1000 even ETH cannot, my prediction for ETH 2020 price can only touch the price of $ 500. Currently altcoins cannot show the highest price, even though bitcoin price now has touched $ 12,000 but altcoins only go up a little.

• +1 1

I do not think that the price can grow so much in such a short time. I admit the possibility of an increase in the price of Ethereum, but for a long time, but for this there must be positive news for the token.

ETH have pretty less demand because management of their blockchain is not that upto the mark as compared to other coins. Its magnitude is high because of it belonging to a big franchise. But they have even failed to maintain their transaction fee to affordable one.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

I am agree it is something for Etehreum to be valued a lot although to be above for Bitcoin it can happen but maybe for a small time as a day or a week at first, it will be something very important that will have Vitalik even in the news discuss about it.

On 1/10/2020 at 4:58 PM, Badman001 said:

Yaa $8000 is a huge price for Etherium and it is look not an easy to hit at a such prise . 

If Etherium is pump approx 1000$ it's is a great achievement for Etherium and invester may be got a big profit from it .

Yes, the price is too huge for ethereum to reach that amount , but nevertheless ethereum has a high potential of rising to a higher amount but we can't predict what will be the amount of ethereum by 2021 but we hope for good to happen.