It is very possible for ETH to hit $8000 in 2020 - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

It is very possible for ETH to hit $8000 in 2020

Yes, this can happen, but I think it can happen at the end of 2020, and I believe that all cryptocurrencies will rise at the end of this year.

On 1/10/2020 at 1:58 PM, kingsbtc said:

It is very possible for Ethereum to hit $8000 in this 2020 if we get another big push in the world of crypto curency like what happened in 2017/2018

I don't think eth could reach to such price because if that gonna be possible of cause the Bitcoin price should be ten time higher than the ethereum price with this analysis I might agree but this ai take time to be that possible.

ETH is one of the cryptocurrencies that have a very big future in encryption and its project is very strong, but to reach these price levels is possible, but it is very difficult because it needs a lot of time

On 1/10/2020 at 5:58 PM, kingsbtc said:

It is very possible for Ethereum to hit $8000 in this 2020 if we get another big push in the world of crypto curency like what happened in 2017/2018

When BTC was at 20K price ETH was at 1200 ATH and now we are. Expecting $8K of eth then BTC must have to hit $100K. As we see market condition because of corona virus we can not expect this because all. The money from market is Drown and people are afraid to invest in it. To me this number is impossible for both currencies we can only hope they become stable so crypto don't  decline in 2020.

Eth is really a great cryptocurrency and it would has a bright future in my opinion! But about reaching this very high price, so it's really hard during this year! Maybe it will reach this price but it needs very long time..

Whatever will happen in this 2020 ETH will not reach $8000 that's to high for it to go for. It has to take some years journey for it to reach that price. So this is not expected to happen at all cost. We should stop expecting that.

On 4/7/2020 at 1:14 PM, ethan1751 said:

That doesn't make sense, Bitcoin just hasn't touched the number now. And how do you think Ethereum can reach $8000. Even $1k Ethereum is very good.

I am fully agree with you bitcoin recently has surpassed $8000 after struggling from $5000 level ethereum has low price it's all time high was around $1400 i think the price of ethereum $1000 will be fine 

On 1/13/2020 at 12:21 PM, Cryptonit said:

It may. Bitcoins are now at that level and it will keep riding upto even 12k. So Etherum can hit 8k

That's possible but I think there's an event first before that to happen. 

Some predictions said it's possible for Ethereum to reach up to 5000$

and I think it will come true someday. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Personally I don't think that's possible it's very difficult for the ETH to reach $8000 this same year even a long way from even the $1000 hopefully if you catch up with it in the not-too-distant future 

I think is impossible to reach $8k by end of the year but it will eventually hit $2k because of the bitcoin halving that will eventually before the year ends and all coins will rise in price.

• +2 1

On 6/3/2020 at 12:06 PM, Dark_Sky said:

That's possible but I think there's an event first before that to happen. 

Some predictions said it's possible for Ethereum to reach up to 5000$

and I think it will come true someday. 

I think that this might be too optimistic. Ethereum is also an inflationary currency, although the inflation is low. I expect Ethereum in 2-3 years from now to make a new all-time high, but I don't see price rising so much. Perhaps only if Ethereum 2.0 is so successful that is massively used by financial institutions and corporations.

from what is circulating that Ethereum will spend the month of July for a new faster and more secure platform I expect it can reach $ 600 or more

Well seeing the current market, as eth is trading at 235$, btc at 9.5k$,it seems impossible for eth to hit 8000$ in this year 2020. But it could go upto 400-500$ later if Bitcoins pumps in coming days as it's expected this year to happen. 8k$ is not easy for eth by the way.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 1/10/2020 at 7:58 PM, kingsbtc said:

I agree with you, in my opinion there is a possibility that ethereum prices will rise in 2020, maybe around September, because in 2017 ethereum prices reach the highest level, I think with a reduction of half bitcoin this year, ethereum prices will soon rise around $ 1000- $ 2000.

$8K USD I didn't think that Etherium touch this price even in 2020 , for reach 8K USD A Etherium need 4000% pump in it's initial price .

according to me this is looking impossible , hopefully in future we will see Etherium at good price .

• +1 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

I also don't think that Ethereum can hit $8k this year. It can hit it in a few years but not in 2020. I will be happy if we can touch the ATH this year.

For ether to be $8000 is not possible this year, it is even not possible next year or five years time, maybe it will be possible after some decades has passed away. 

On 2/4/2020 at 10:49 AM, medandepok said:

I think it's not possible, maximum 500$ because its hype have been cooled down for the last 2 years. They have to make incredibly new thing and spent a lot of money for promotion to reach this price, but that's impossible to do in 1 year.

Well, this is true mate, it's impossible foe ethereum to meet the $8000 mark in the market, as of now the price of ethereum dumping to $200 which is not good so we need to wait for it to become dominant atleast $300.

i dont think it will rose near 8000$ in recent future. maybe i will get to 300 in next month or so.

for me its a nice time to get some ETH for the future

That is totally impossible, Bitcoin is the only one able to exceed the levels of 8000 thousand dollars because it has the largest liquidity in the cryptocurrency market.

Not possible at all may be in 2022 or even maybe in 2021 it would had a chances if the crypto bull run will start like in 2017

I think It's impossible to reach 8000$ this. It maybe reached 8000$ in next 10 year. ETH is one of the most popular  coins right now. But It's  not so expensive at the time.  ETH needs more improvement. At the time the price of ETH is  238$+.  I hope it will cross 500$ in this year  

• +3 1

As of today which is 16-07-2020, ethereum is reading $235 in cryptocurrency marketplace and I don't know what the actual future price will be but to tell you the fact ethereum will not make it to $8,000 this year and the highest I think ethereum can reach is $350-$400 considering the global situation.

• +3 1

4 minutes ago, Solex said:

As of today which is 16-07-2020, ethereum is reading $235 in cryptocurrency marketplace and I don't know what the actual future price will be but to tell you the fact ethereum will not make it to $8,000 this year and the highest I think ethereum can reach is $350-$400 considering the global situation.

I don't see it going this high either. The launch of Ethereum 2.0 might even mean that price will dump. The currenct ethereum chain is clogged for more than 3 months and fees are 20 times higher from the past. Blockchain Dapps and gaming on ethereum is suffering and lost almost all traffic, as the only sector that works is DeFi lending projects. Seriously ethereum right now is not working for 90% of the people.

• +3 1