Keep hold or cut loss? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Keep hold or cut loss?

Everything could happen and maybe this one in crypto market. What is your plan if Bitcoin never bullish until end of 2020? Every strategy has risk and as newbie I need to know your truth answer, keep hold or cut loss?

• Useful or interesting 7
  • -1 1
  • +1 12
  • +2 12
  • +3 3
  • +5 1

Holding coins today is good, because the coins are likely to be worth much more than they are currently priced, so if you want to cut losses, then hold on to coins, when the price increases, you can profit by selling. .

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 6
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

If the price still does not rise until the end of 2020 I will keep it. Because I believe that there will be a Bull Run in odd years and 2021 is my prediction. But this is just my opinion.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 5
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

I am not working in crypto on the basis of 2020. If bitcoin will not rise in 2020, it does not mean that it will never rise in future. It will surely rise in coming years. Because there is too much scope of crypto to grow. So I always like to accumulate it and hold. One important thing I want to say if it will not rise in 2020 then also it is good for us who want to earn from cloud mining. Because if it rises then it will be difficult to earn from mining. Because sites will increase their fees or may scam. So it will good if we get one year more to collect some more coins.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +3 2

In my opinion, two more such waves of a jump in bitcoin prices should happen, but Halving is ahead, and what to do about it? Everyone wants to buy bitcoin at a low price. But I think that the price in the future is $ 8,600. 

• +1 2
  • +2 4

26 minutes ago, nicolas1234789 said:

Everything could happen and maybe this one in crypto market. What is your plan if Bitcoin never bullish until end of 2020? Every strategy has risk and as newbie I need to know your truth answer, keep hold or cut loss?

well for i dont care if bitcoin goes to 20k or dump down to 2k because im a day trader and i always try to make profits no matter which way bitcoin is going.

• +1 2
  • +2 2

bitcoin is now dumping after rise.keep hold for more somedays.i also holded.maybe bitcoin rise again and recover all loss.

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

Keep hold. Everything that help us to grow profit is through patience. In order to prevent this, you must at least save some money so you won't have to claim your coins knowing that it is your loss.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

The reason for Bitcoin price to go up is only adoption. There is nothing else besides this. If Bitcoin is being widely used then price will go up. Demand will start growing with lightning network as I've been hearing many positive things about it.

Cutloss is a safe way to safe your capital from a bigger loss, im prefer to cutloss my holding position and buyback it again on the lowest price

• -1 1

1 hour ago, nicolas1234789 said:

If Bitcoin does not rise this year, I will be forced to leave the field of Crypto and search for money in any other field because I am tired of waiting, thats it for me  

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

If you can afford to hold on to bitcoin then hodl and wait fo next year but if not then start trading until may because a lot of people will buy bitcoin before may and sell it after. Try switching to eth I think eth will have a banner year this year. No concrete data just my gut feeling.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

I have seen crypto prices are dropping but it has shown a certain amount of growth i hope this will continue and will have a good price by this month end. We cannot predict but hope for the best to happen in the coming months

• +2 2
  • +3 1

For Bitcoins keep hold is the good way to earn bitcoins because is the best to earn you have to be in patience because with only you can get profit and if you not getting for a long time then only cut the loss

• +2 2
  • +3 1

2 hours ago, nicolas1234789 said:

Of course the best option if you want to earn and dont want to lose money, holding is the only choice you can do, patience it is the most important factor that a investor should have, it may took too long but after you see the result of waiting for too long you will see how much you can earn depending on how mucb youve invested also.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

In every business it is either you gain or you lose, but in this case you need to check the market very well to know what to do, if you can afford to hold then hold if you can't then sell it. This is why you must invest what you can afford to lose

• +1 1
  • +2 2

My plan is to buy at a really low level. I don't want to risk right now as we are bearish and we don't actually know how the market will react with the halvening. Since we only have this event to look for and nothing else I am being cautious.

On my opinion this time keep to hodl your Bitcoin is the best choiced . Bull run will be happend on Feb- Mei.Bitcoin will be up higher is really true. But all is depend of you trust your self. 

Edited by Yanadia
Wrong type
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

You have to hold the coins in the crypto currency, if you hold the coins then the latter will certainly come in handy now.  And find a way to a better income.

• -1 1

5 hours ago, nicolas1234789 said:

I will still hold it. I will wait until bull run comes so that I can earn higher profit when I sell it in the marketplace.

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +4 1

I will hold my Bitcoin because not only this year are the possibility of Bullrun might happen. Maybe I will do some trading to earn profit until the price of Bitcoin rise again in the next years.

• +1 2

3 hours ago, Which said:

As a trader, especially in the beginning, you don’t have to try to make everything perfect and pay attention to every little detail. In order to survive and build a strong foundation it is much more important that you focus on not making big mistakes that could result in substantial losses

A best suggestion for many as if you are going to jump in this crypto trading or investment then surely you have check very few things as if you will try to involve in too many this is going to hurt you very badly just try to understand this all and avoid some serious hassel for more loses because as you understand this could be going in your favor.

• +2 3

6 hours ago, nicolas1234789 said:

I have planned to set aside some of my bitcoins and ethereum, although i have not enough but i will try me level best to store some as this year could be good for bitcoin and crypto market.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

I think is depend about what coin you have hold in case of Bitcoin the better option is hold it for the future, but if is the new coin you see that going down down cut the loss, is the best option.

Edited by tienda
  • +1 1
  • +2 2

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

There's a lot of coin to choose from,if ever that btc never get bullish until 2020,i will look for other coin to trade and make more btc out of it,while waiting for btc price increase.

There's a lot of coin to choose from,if ever that btc never get bullish until 2020,i will look for other coin to trade and make more btc out of it,while waiting for btc price increase.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1