Keep hold or cut loss? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Keep hold or cut loss?

Keep holding or selling depends with the prices in the market. If the market allows me to sale i will do it quickly but if the market is bad i will keep holding. This is the best method that can give profit to many traders.

I can say that you should base your answers depends on the current status of the coin that you are using because I think that if the current market is great and profitable you can keep hold to that and if the coin becomes dying and no profit at all you should cut your loss before you suffer more damages

It depends upon the investment and what you have as savings if yiu can bear the amount to stay locked yiu an wait but if you want themoney to trade on othe pairs you should cut the loss.

Bitcoins keep last is the first-class means to earn bitcoins because is the paramount to earn you obtain to be in patience for the reason that with just you be capable of prevail on profit and if you not being paid for a protracted time at that time individual diminish the injury

Surely, anything can happen at any time, especially in crypto market. If Bitcoin never bullish until the end of 2020, then I prefer to cut losses as it saves me from big loss as it is possible that the market goes in the wrong way.

We required a  lot of patience when we are working in crypto field.  Holding coin is a geneius strategy for earn a mostrous profit. Sometimes its very risky but if you buy bitcoin now and then hold. Now the price of bitcoin $11000. At the end of 2020, bitcoin price bullish and reached $15000, thats prediction of crypto experts as well as my opinion. So if you have a bitcoin so keep it and then selll when its price goes up. 

Edited by gbfisher

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

12 hours ago, benalmoh88 said:

it depend for you @nicolas1234789, if you are choose long term that it mean holding, if you are choose shot term that it mean trading with stop lose,

It depends on the type of short term trading. And some people do not make use of stop loss at all as they only view the disadvantages. But, normally, stop losing is not for long term trade like investing as you said, only for short term trading. But for the short term trading, it can even still lead to either gain or loss for people. 

If that happens then I will hold my BTC until bullish occured or I will sell my BTC when its current price was higher than the price of it the time I've bought it in that way I have still gain some income even a little at least there is. But I would always choose to hold then buy when it is 2x higher than the previous price. 

On 1/10/2020 at 1:48 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

Everything could happen and maybe this one in crypto market. What is your plan if Bitcoin never bullish until end of 2020? Every strategy has risk and as newbie I need to know your truth answer, keep hold or cut loss?

There are more than 3000 cryptocurrencies and don't you see that as the opportunity. Bitcoin is not only the cryptocurrency which will give profit there are many other coins too. So, exchange with the coin which has good project and buy them for low and sell them for high but you should manage your risk by investing only 30% of portfolio.

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 8/26/2020 at 6:48 PM, BraveHeart01 said:

It depends upon the investment and what you have as savings if yiu can bear the amount to stay locked yiu an wait but if you want themoney to trade on othe pairs you should cut the loss.

No. This does not depend on investment or what you are saving. It depends on the price of the coin you have. Some people make use of indicators like RSI to know if you cut loss, also such indicators can indicate someone to take profit and leave the market very fast. But, things can go unexpected and leading to losses. 

this choice is always hard and need to be studied well before taking the decision but if you decided then to keep holding  then you made some good profits from that since bitcoin price increased and even crossed 10,000$ and now it is stable around that price

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +3 1

Don't worry my friend, btc price never bullish, don't give up and sell your coins because you are tired of waiting, wait for the right and make you planned for, I don't know what people call it in here, but I have seen many people with steel nerves they buy more coins at losing point to cover their losses when the price rises up the first buying point.

• +1 1

"We grow by lifting others"

Holding is cool but it's wise you know when to sell and take profit. What I normally do is, set sell order to my desired price after buying a coin. Once it sells, I will convert to a stable coin and watch the market. That strategy has been working for me.

If you invested in something that losing it's price you shouldn't keep it or sell it. I think you should buy more to average the price. Averaging your buy price is very important because it makes you easier to profit drom your investment. Example: You bought 1 bitcoin for 10k dollars and then it fall down all to 5k. looks like its unreal for you to recover and make profit. You should buy another bitcoin for 5k and average price to 7.5k per coin. That will let you get your profit much easier.

I think that stopping loss also stops your probable income after costs finally rise. So, in my opinion, it is better to hold until it is better economical situation.

Depends on the kind of crypto, its much better to cut loss for certains cryptos since they dont really have potential, but for major ones like bitcoin you can keep holding for a while

We must always have a plan B, if bitcoin stops being bullish at some point I would never bet on the loss, on the contrary if that happens I take the moment to buy more bitcoin. In the future I am sure bitcoin will be worth a lot of money.

Cutting loss from the holding if there have the need of moneys, but not cutting loss when the coin has dropped the price too much, so all is to continue holding if the issue is only about price fall.  

On 1/10/2020 at 2:03 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

Everything could happen and maybe this one in crypto market. What is your plan if Bitcoin never bullish until end of 2020? Every strategy has risk and as newbie I need to know your truth answer, keep hold or cut loss?

Well, since I have a bitcoin memory, he has never been a bass player, but he has had his setbacks, but they are normal

Keep hold only with Bitcoin.

With the other currencies, it is preferable to take the loss and get out of them.

I tell you, because in my beginnings I had a 99% loss for having cryptocurrencies.

That is why I only have Bitcoin. Other cryptocurrencies when they start a downtrend, I prefer to get out of them and then buy them cheaper.

It is better to maintain your position and not get carried away by emotions, BTC is very volatile and has a lot of risk, it is true. but without risk there is no gain.

I believe that now is a better time for investing and Bitcoin will continue its active growth. I consider Bitcoin to be the future, so I believe in its growth. But even if something does not work out, I can sell investments at any time and go to trade.

If the bitcoin price doesn't go up in a few months, I'll keep the bitcoins I own, and I won't reduce my losses by selling bitcoins cheaply. I don't think the bitcoin price will experience a significant decline, it will only be temporary so I will hold on until the market is bullish again. There is no need to worry because price fluctuations occur frequently.

• +3 1