Keep hold or cut loss? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Keep hold or cut loss?

You have to figure out by yourself how long you want hold bitcoin, when you do that all your questions about holding or selling would disappear because you would know what to do next.

I will advice you should be more patient and continue keeping hold until the bitcoin halving or bullrun occurs before you cut lose. Remember, the key to success here on crypto is patient, so be patient and still keep hold.

I think you should hold the coin because it will increase in value at the end of 2020 even if it goes down a little this period.

As a trader, i prefer stop loss strategy! But when we talk about bitcoin, so it's different..the volatility of bitcoin's price is its nature.. So holding bitcoin would be a good idea if you bought bitcoin in a low price! Many people still making good profits from this strategy.

Bitcoin has the potential and ability to rise again if there is a decline in price so some times it depends on choice and how knowledgeable you are most times when price falls it's still better to hold and wait till price increases, but some times it's better to cut lose if the price keeps going down.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 6/13/2020 at 1:52 PM, Virgil dijk said:

Bitcoin has the potential and ability to rise again if there is a decline

Perhaps 10K was the top for this year and we need to go down once again before making another efford. I cant see how Bitcoin will suddenly rise. The halvening had an effect that is obvious but not much interest in Bitcoin was seen. So not much buying pressure and adoption happened.

Bitcoin has the potential and capacity to rise again if there is a decrease in cost so a few times it relies upon decision and how proficient you are most occasions when cost falls it's despite everything better to hold and hold up till cost increments, yet a few times it's smarter to cut lose if the value props up down.

On 2/29/2020 at 11:25 AM, chrislynn said:

I have no experience or holding of btc or altcoin because but few weeks ago I checked the price of btc was 10350$ now it's price is only 8700$  so wait for some high price if you are in loss. 

Well, in that price, you can buy some bitcoins because is in a low price, you can buy some of it and hold it until the better value comes, that's how the holding works, i hope you will try it.

I have thoughts that I will wait. Because it is possible to do something by waiting, but once the damage is done, it is not easy to repair it later. The longer you wait without losing it, the more likely it is that your value will increase many times over. And if you don't like to wait and lose, then it will be your total loss, so think and wait and you will benefit later.

Holding or selling its entirely depend on the situation. Before trade you have to understand the market movement otherwise i might be fall in loss.

There is huge potential for Bitcoin to cross the 10k line this year until the end of 2020. Even if it's doesn't, and if we aren't having profit we shouldn't get exit. Instead of that of keep holding and if our profit matches to the expectations then we can sell that. So i recommend to hold than selling in loss.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Coins do not always make prices recover, So in my opinion due to the market volatility and no one can predict the crypto market, if you buy the coin in the highest price and find the market is dropping, it better to cut your loss. Don't forget investing is not about buying coins and forgetting about them for two years. This is a more complex and detailed activity.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Actually I think If you have invested in a good coin like Bitcoin or ETHEREUM then you need not to cut loss. But to hold. Because certainly it will go up in future. And it's not going to demolish completely. Well, if your investment is in any new coin then you should fix cut loss.

It is difficult to predict the prices of cryptocurrencies in the crypto market because these prices change according to demand and supply, but if the price of bitcoin does not rise until the end of 2020 I will keep it for the year 2021 because the price of bitcoin may rise at any moment

The idea of holding coins is not a good decision because the price may fall, and if you really aim to hold it, you will not have to reduce the loss when the currency goes down, and you may incur a loss. So to earn a profit, one has to bear. But if you are trading, you should stop losing while the currency is low.

Base on the analysis carried out by expert in cryptocurrency field and base on the previous history of bitcoin after every halving I think it will be good to hold our coins to at least mid of 2021 because prediction states that bitcoin will rise in terms of market value 6-7 months after halving event which happened few months back, to me holding is best at the moment since bitcoin is a promising coin.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Friend, the most important thing when trading is not to panic! The fact is that you think that you can lose all your funds if you do not sell your coin now. But the thing is, you should expect to be very calm about this topic! And then, you will be happy. It is also worth reading forecasts that can help you very well!

• +2 1

Well you see the market is favourable now for sellers as BTC value keep pumping upwardly day and night, so you choose to dumb even at the current price depending on your set up target, you still make profits. And if you patiently wait further there is higher possibility you make double profits as the BTC is making a positive movements to hits $12k targeting $15'000 before the end of this year.

Of course they are to stick to and store The most important thing is trading, I think that staying away from trading against Bitcoin pairs, because its value will decrease against Bitcoin This sadness, in my opinion, is less of a loss and a risk, although catching the peaks and troughs formed on the way to higher can achieve better profits, but it is dangerous for beginners.

On 4/15/2020 at 8:13 PM, Ms.o said:

Still hold. As this technology continues to advance and crypto currency are the by-product of this new era. Bitcoin can be possibly stays longer,so holding it,is the better way not to lose our money. Patience give us good result. 

We are the witness so many times bitcoin prices increase, some times bitcoin face bearish conditions, so in this situation keep holding bitcoin its good strategy, because we can't predict crypto market in any time bitcoin prices increase, bitcoin is the only coin surprise everyone and price increase rapidly.

On 7/11/2020 at 4:55 PM, Sruthi246 said:

I have thoughts that I will wait. Because it is possible to do something by waiting

Well, that's true mate, many people are preferred to hold their coins when there's a small amount of value to the coin which they invest with because there's a tendency that it will become dominant by having a huge amount of value in the next few months.

• +2 1

Bitcoin is good and it is promising project for that alone you will agree with me that no matter what condition bitcoin seems to be it will regain it strength as long as you can wait you will earn something good to your wallet and currently bitcoin seems to be at the rise because it is now reading almost $12,000 compared to few weeks ago when it was reading $9,000 in the market, what i am trying to say is bitcoin will rise high before the end of 2020 so be patient and hold tight.

On 1/10/2020 at 4:03 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

Everything could happen and maybe this one in crypto market. What is your plan if Bitcoin never bullish until end of 2020? Every strategy has risk and as newbie I need to know your truth answer, keep hold or cut loss?

Keep hold is still the most recommended because we all know that Bitcoin and any other crypto currency has a good future and will give us a lot of income. 

• +1 1

Sometimes it depends on what you are talking about because in the end its important to work and put together , we need to know what to cut losses on, because there are so many was that there are tokens that are being build up only to die off in a few

• +5 1

On 1/10/2020 at 3:03 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

Everything could happen and maybe this one in crypto market. What is your plan if Bitcoin never bullish until end of 2020? Every strategy has risk and as newbie I need to know your truth answer, keep hold or cut loss?

If the price of bitcoin does not go up until the end of 2020, of course I will continue to hold onto the bitcoins I have, I believe the price of bitcoin will go up and I will not sell it, and it is evident now that the price of bitcoin continues to rise, the rise during the pandemic has made people trust Bitcoin even more and cryptocurrencies are not affected by the global crisis.