Keep hold or cut loss? - Page 16 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Keep hold or cut loss?

Holding coins is a good option. If we want to make up for our loss, we should hold coins and sell them as the price goes up.This will give us profit.when we holding coins we will look for other coin to trade and make more btc out of it while waiting for btc price increase .If we hold our bitcoin, it will benefit us a lot because it is a digital currency and the king of other currencies, so all other currencies depend on it, so holding bitcoin will be very beneficial.

The best option if you want to earn and don’t want to lose money, holding is the only one choice you can do.For Bitcoins keep hold is the good way to earn bitcoins because the best way to earn you have to be in patience.

If you own the btc, you must keep this currency because it is impossible to remain low because now in this year its price has increased to 50 thousand. Therefore, you must trust the currency of the btc. It is now dealt with by international companies such as Tesla.

Putting Bitcoins Last Bitcoins is a first class means of earning because it is the best way for you to earn with patience for a reason.The important thing is to be smart enough to know when to sell your investment.

The price of Bitcoin is increasing day by day. And the price of all currencies is rising day by day.Since the inception of Bitcoin in 2009, its price has continued to rise. So you can save coins at any time. And you can sell it if the price goes up in the future.

Hello dear friend, you are right holding is the power of crypto  because if we not have a hold power we can be successful at cryptocurrency. So my advice is for new people do keep rely your hold otherwise you can not be successful.

Hello dear friends of this great forum it is but everyone is well both physically and mentally in my humble opinion having cryptocurrencies today and keeping them for a long period surely your earnings will multiply since a great future awaits you for cryptocurrencies
A big greeting to the whole community

I prefer to hold because you cannot guarantee that the market will go the way you want and if every time the price goes beyond your targeted price you will sell your coins then you will have nothing left in our asset. Trading needs patience and experience so you can not expect to achieve your target easily.

Bitcoin has the potential and ability to rise again if there is a decline in price so some times it depends on choice and how knowledgeable you are most times when price falls it's still better to hold and wait till price increases, but some times it's better to cut lose if the price keeps going down.

First of all you should to read the market  and get the analysis about the market requirements then you should to decide that you should to hold the coins and this is help you to to get the more profit in the trading

• +4 1

If you are ever at risk of losing to sell, wait for the price to rise again, so behind every drop there is a rise, but you have to be patient, because the cryptocurrency market is always like this. 

I think we should always use the stop loss feature of cryptocurrency so that we can avoid the big loss and losing all of the capital so that we can make trades further in other coins

On 1/10/2020 at 1:48 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

Everything could happen and maybe this one in crypto market. What is your plan if Bitcoin never bullish until end of 2020? Every strategy has risk and as newbie I need to know your truth answer, keep hold or cut loss?

Yup, you're right on this buddy. Cryptocurrency markets are at complete risk, and there's no guarantee that we can achieve profit all the time. So, the matter of fact is to invest on potential coins or tokens. For example, lets say Bitcoin(BTC) is one of the top grossing coin, and has been prominent in the crypto market, since its formation. So, it will be better to hold and keep it securely in a private wallet for BTC, and sell if it meets up the bullish markets in the near future.

• +5 1

When I collect currencies, it is better to keep them until their price rises, even if it is not in the same year. Sometimes you may lose a lot if you rush to give up the currency for fear of not increasing its price. Be patient and wait for the solution.

• +2 1

You have to know something very important, Bitcoin will not stop in 2020 or in 2030, it is continuous and long-term, you have to be patient, in 2010 Bitcoin was worth one dollar, it went through many fluctuations, and now it is worth thousands of dollars, I always trust Bitcoin and I will keep investing it  .

• +3 1

This varies from person to person. For me, I prefer to invest in the long term. Therefore, when there is a drop in the currency’s price, I do not withdraw from it, but wait and be patient, because it is certain that there is a rise in it and I have set goals when I sell and when I buy

• +1 1

Dear friend holding coins is best option instead to cut loss. As righ now bitcoins price is so high same as at next it can fall down but i hope so it will increase day by day. I want to tell you crypto prices are not remain same all time, price change with time and i want to suggest you that you should hold coins and when you see the price is high then you can sell them and can get maximum profit,but alwas prefer to hold your coins in any hardware or cold ware wallet to protect from scammers.

Actually,  Earning profit need to be in patience. if you not getting for a long time then only cut the loss. I think is depend about what coin you have hold in case of Bitcoin the better option is hold it for the future.I will hold my Bitcoin because not only this year are the possibility of Bullrun might happen. Maybe I will do some trading to earn profit until the price of Bitcoin rise again in the next years.

I think I will continue to hold my Bitcoin if the market continues to be bearish, the decline in Bitcoin price is temporary and after the bearishness it will definitely be bullish. No matter how long I keep my Bitcoin, cutting losses by selling Bitcoin cheap is tantamount to selling at a loss. Don't panic when the Bitcoin price drops, just wait a moment and you will make a profit.

Everything is possible in Crypto market always use stop loss when you put trade order in Crypto market because Crypto market is very volatile always study market chart and make technical analysis support and resistance play very vital role in cryptocurrency trading

3 hours ago, Aj123 said:

If Bitcoin does not rise this year, I will be forced to leave the field of Crypto and search for money in any other field because I am tired of waiting, thats it for me .

@Aj123 Imagine that when the user published this post, the bitcoin had not risen to the price that it is at the moment, the BTC will rise in price in the coming months, so prepare and save what you have, of course if you do not need to buy food or things to live, you will see that at the end of the year if you save you will have earnings, greetings.

for me keep hold because this time the price value of bitcoin will increases 2 times and it was a great opportunity to accept investments and for that you can store your money so in future it will earn profit so keep hold.

• +3 1

Hi buddy I think holding of the bitcoin or Ethereum is best because their price and value is increasing day by day therefore every one can get profit by the investment or trading of these coins. So I will prefer to hold the coins.

This year is very important, for newbie this time is to hold bitcoin and after that when price go high than they can sell. Yes for newbie every strategy is also risky.

• +1 1

Yes my brother you have deleted a very good post. We are successful and we work hard for it. It is true that the secret of our failure is the same when we get emotional and make a wrong decision and go ahead and we regret it a lot.So my would like to tell my brothers that those who can't control their emotions have to control their emotions so that they don't lose that you can go and reduce the last one to your advantage.