An aged bitcoin trader trying to help - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Aged Bitcoin Trader

An aged bitcoin trader trying to help

This is generous for you to provide free advice to novices, and please state where you share these cryptocurrency advice.

Life is great and enjoy it

Happy to meet you dude we all need to help each other and we are happy to know that you are ready to help us as an old crypto trade you might have a lot of knowledge regarding cryptocurrency. I will consult you anytime a problem occurs.

Welcome between us and thank you for helping us
Can you tell us more about yourself and what qualifications do you currently have that allow you to give financial advice to others

This is your initiative to do this process, I mean helping the members to know the methods that they have to follow in order to earn or trade. And you have to start publishing the trading related topics in the trading section in order to help members and I will also read your positions in order to benefit because I also learn and I do not have experience

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Its good to know that there are such gentleman like you thanks for the offer because you are sharing your skills and experience with us and the best part is you are helping us while trading . And we will waiting here for with your further posts which will be very useful to us 

On 03.06.2020 at 17:04, Rinku Das said:

It seems good that you are trying to help us for trading. First of all welcome to this forum and I hope we get more benefits from your post or topic. My dream is became a trader and I need your help. So publish a post and share your idea to us.

In my opinion, he is only trying to get some funnels to his sales, nobody would tell that he is willing to tell information for free, and not actually publish it on the forum.

Yes its important to be sure to what we do, its important to have a mentor, how long have you been on this world of crypto world and its important to have a teacher who helps us, making to sure that we are able to make some good money from such.

This is great. You offer free financial advice in trading, since you are a bitcoin trader and you definitely have successful experience and experiences in the crypto world. I hope that you share with us your successful experiences in cryptocurrency trading in CryptoTalk to help members of this forum learn from these experiences.

On 6/22/2020 at 10:12 PM, Frank castle said:

Welcome to us and it is very good that you are helping members inside the forum we must all be one hand inside this forum and we must always help each other

Experience traders tips always helpful for new members in trading, and this type members who come forward and independently wants to teach trading then this forum and forum members always welcome them,because now trading trending in crypto market so everyone wants learn trading.

On 1/10/2020 at 1:18 PM, Aged Bitcoin Trader said:

Good to see you all, I made this post only to saying hello to you all. And I just updated my profile and tried to see is there any thing I need to do also.

Anyway, wish you good luck and happiness while trading. And I offer free financial consultation for crypto traders who really need help. 

You looks noob member in this forum so did a mistake already that You didnt post this topic in. Trading section as THIS topic you made about trading.. By the way, i dont suggested noob member to do trading as to do trading you must need high Knowledge about crypto currrency.... Again if you want to help other then make a good post and explain it to everyone              

• +3 1

Sharing experiences is necessary in the forum and is a way to accomplish work through sharing experiences in the form of good topics But it must be respected to which section these experiences belong, for example, with regard to encryption, there is a crypto world section, and with regard to currencies it has a section and as regards traders it has a single section. This section is dedicated to helping with common sense matters in the forum and the market in general.

Everyone will serve their lives in public problems solving it is good habit and it give good results. Welcome to this forum and give your precious time to solve and help the forum family. 

I appreciate you to do that type of kindness. 

Welcome, my friend, to the forum. I greatly appreciate your wonderful offer to provide free financial advice in trading cryptocurrencies again. Welcome to the forum family.

On 1/10/2020 at 1:03 PM, Aged Bitcoin Trader said:

Good to see you all, I made this post only to saying hello to you all. And I just updated my profile and tried to see is there any thing I need to do also.

Anyway, wish you good luck and happiness while trading. And I offer free financial consultation for crypto traders who really need help. 

It will be very helpful for all the members of this forum because every member don't know about trading even I don't know much about trading and giving free consultation will be very helpful because we have to pay very high fee to learn about trading.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/9/2020 at 11:18 PM, Aged Bitcoin Trader said:

if your offering free assist on financial consultation on crypto what kind that would be?

• -2 1

We are all here in this forum of cryptotalk to earn by posting and also try each other to solve problems that anyone among us encountering and that is why the forum created different sections for us to discuss our problems, so i don't think you need to create this topic instead go into any trading topic and help members there with what you have achieved.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think this forum is enough for any member here who wants to learn any basics of trading coins since we have many sections and expert among us in the forum. We should always be security concious about unknown people who always claim they can help mast of them are scammers and you might likely lose if you follow there opinion, be careful friends.

• +1 1

Thanks for opening your hand for amateur people like us here in the forum sir. Your help in consultation about Cryptocurrency is a big help with people like me who are new in the crypto field. 

• +1 2
  • +5 1

Okay thank you a lot, indeed we sincerely appreciate because it's the right time  seek for more advice and guidance throughout our stay in Crypto world. First as BTC halving had just passed away, is their possibility of BTC value to remain at apex for several years coming or it will probably drop to a crucial resistance to rest on???. Secondly with this new talk Coin we hope and wish the trading to be open in September next month, what is expected of me to do when the trading began at a reputable and good rate???.

• -2 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Thanks for the motivation. If you are old in the field, I hope that you will try to help as much as possible in the forum and share your experience in the field with the beginners here..

• +1 1

I am always glad to meet experienced crypto users that want to share their experiences and I hope that I will read more from you. Although many claim to be experts but they are not.

• +1 1

On 1/10/2020 at 10:18 AM, Aged Bitcoin Trader said:

Thanks for your informations, but we need to know what kind of the help that you'll be giving us, but you must know if you need to help people by investing their money to you, just don't dare to do that. 

• +1 1

So you offer financial consultation through private messages?  It is something I avoid talking about with complete strangers and you are probably not the expert bitcoin trader you claim to be. Noone presents himself like you say and I advice other members not to pm this person for any advice.

Edited by kryptonick
  • +1 2