An aged bitcoin trader trying to help - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Aged Bitcoin Trader

An aged bitcoin trader trying to help

Your account name and profile photo really do look like someone who has experience in trading. I want to ask, how do you determine the indicators used for trading, especially bitcoin? Thank you

• +1 1

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

1 hour ago, Picnic said:

while trading. And I offer free financial consultation for crypto traders who really need 

Well i think you are trying to reply to my posts by using your plagiarized content, its easily to determine of you are just copying it, i hope that this will be the last time that you can do it or else, you will be getting banned.

Hello ,I'm a trader and i am still not good on it .I used to try to trade my coins .usually i make profit from it but sometimes i used to lose some amount of it.im not accurate on predicting it's price .how i can possibly know the movement of it's price.if it is going to rise or drop.can you give me some advice thanks in advance.

• +1 1

On 1/10/2020 at 12:18 PM, Aged Bitcoin Trader said:

Good to see you all, I made this post only to saying hello to you all. And I just updated my profile and tried to see is there any thing I need to do also.

Anyway, wish you good luck and happiness while trading. And I offer free financial consultation for crypto traders who really need help. 

Thank you for your kind offer. If I got trouble in trading I will contact to you . but now I'm not having any problem ye because of small amounts of trading.

• +1 1

Well how much experience have you really got in bitcoin or other crypto-currencies stuff?? 

And can you tell us about your experience with the bitcoin?

What is the worst and best thing that have happened to you in dealing with cryptoworld? 

How much have you earned and lost over years in bitcoin?

Would you really suggest this tonyour friends?

I wanna know all these please.

• +1 1

This is really nice to know that some is really willing to help other users when it comes to cryptocurrency. It's better that you just share some tips so that we really do not need to bother you. Once the halving is done, I will start investing in other coins so that I can do trading and earn some profit.

• +1 1

On 1/10/2020 at 3:18 PM, Aged Bitcoin Trader said:

Good to see you all, I made this post only to saying hello to you all. And I just updated my profile and tried to see is there any thing I need to do also.

Anyway, wish you good luck and happiness while trading. And I offer free financial consultation for crypto traders who really need help. 

You might as well post your financial tips and tricks on your thread and cover all points on the most commonly asked questions. In this way people can check and see if you are a real deal or not.

• +1 1

spacer.png

Yes i am learning also about crypto trading but i don't want to do an investment in beginning in crypto world. After learning basic things of crypto tradimg then i do investment.

• +1 1

if possible you can provide me your telegram channel link i will add it to my telegram list.when i need your helpful help sure i will ask you about bitcoin analysis

• +1 1

On 1/10/2020 at 12:48 PM, Aged Bitcoin Trader said:

Thanks sir for the help. But I want to ask one thing please give us some information that how we could find that when whales would effect the market and which would help us to take decision of buying or selling.

• +1 1

Thank you bro , we will also help any time you want we are here like a family to enjoy and work and explore new things in the world 

Bitcoin is a digital currency that is controlled online. Bitcoin is now a very popular currency, its users in all countries of the world.  One is increasing profits through Bitcoin trading and trading and investing  An old Bitcoin trader can earn a profit by investing and trading his business and reaching success.

• +1 1

in my four weeks as a member to this forum im learning a lot of cryptocurrency and how to trade it but if also this topic maker is legit i want also know more by sharing your ideas about all of this.. hope to help me..

If you are that good in trading so i think may be i should give it a try but i am happy on this forum and i did not know much about trade so i am just working on this forum this is the great forum ever for earning and learning.

On 18.02.2020 at 11:43, omflecqui said:

If you are that good in trading so i think may be i should give it a try but i am happy on this forum and i did not know much about trade so i am just working on this forum this is the great forum ever for earning and learning.

Wow an awful lot preferred for you sir,  ideally numerous newcomers inquire questions to you and have a clean approach or getting to know from you

Thank you my friend and welcome to us and a confirmation champion If you need anything I will contact you and inquire about it

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I personally say that it is good to hear that this helps others and that the good work you do and maintain this work is that every trader can get help and that any beginner interested in trading can do this and try.

Thank you, my friend, for this help, I will contact you if you need help, but you can also advise us by publishing specific topics about coding and provide tutorials about coding that will be useful as well.

On 1/10/2020 at 1:18 PM, Aged Bitcoin Trader said:

Hello dear.i want to welcomes you. yes you are absolutely  correct .It's really a lovely forums... In my opinion it is not only for earning site but also learning site.
everyday we learn a lot of new things from here.
this will bring us many benefits in the future.

So you mean that you offer free trading training & consulting to.anyone willingly to earn better amount of money. So you are a gdman if you are doing so.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you for this offer sir we are all thankful to you for this favor. Actually i really need help for some of the questions in my mind about crypto currency but now you can solve my problem now i can discuss with you. Thanks again sir 

Thanks for sharing your thoughts you can help the Bitcoin Trader by creating a useful topics related crypto Trading in this forum because many new traders start crypto trading without any knowldge if you Mansion importance rules of the trading it would be very helpful for