Monero (xmr) hits100$ in 2020 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Honny143

Monero (xmr) hits100$ in 2020

Monero a crypto currency it is untraceable and private currency it is different from bitcoin in some keys ways bitcoin transaction are traceable but monero transaction are fully anonymized  when in xmr in peak its price is $542 in Jan 2018 present any one notice 4 jan price $50.70 and in10 Jan price 57.48$ in one weak gap price increase $7 day by day prices increase who is think monero hits 100$ in 2020 pls give your opinions 

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 1
  • +2 7
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

I like monero (xmr) transactions that cannot be tracked and I have been investing monero coins for a long time. I hope the price will rise by more than $ 100

i think most of those privacy coins will rather suffer a lot in 2020 as more government will crack down on it, even tho i see many people say it will keep pumping in 2020.

Monero coins are likely to increase a lot in 2020, so we all have a lot of people holding monero coins, I think monero coins will hit a lot more so those of you who want to invest now can hold monero coins by investing.

Monero is mostly popular for privacy purposes. Professional traders are doubtful about this coin. They think that this coin could be used for illegal transactions due to untraceable feature. So they are showing less interest in it. But if you see target of $100 is not big for xmr which is already around $56 so it could reach near to that.

Coin Monero, one of the few trustworthy. There is also an update card, which is very welcome. The price is above $ 100 for Monero, a very promising one. 

Monero is probably the best crypto besides Bitcoin. It has an actual usecase (privacy) and I can easily see it beating the rest altcoins and reaching second in marketcap. 

just decreased by 0.68%, the supply was also unlimited. I think it is still difficult to achieve an increase of 50% in the near future. except if the monero is able to increase liquidity so that the volume can go up and maybe the price can pump quickly.

I believe in this coin. I like the idea of cryptocurrency anonymity. It seems to me that this coin can be added to the investment portfolio. Monero looks very promising.

I guess if bitcoin increase in double so Monero will reach $100 for sure, it will go double also. If you believe monero that will reach that high price then keep hold, it is also potential altcoin.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

3 hours ago, Honny143 said:

Monero a crypto currency it is untraceable and private currency it is different from bitcoin in some keys ways bitcoin transaction are traceable but monero transaction are fully anonymized  when in xmr in peak its price is $542 in Jan 2018 present any one notice 4 jan price $50.70 and in10 Jan price 57.48$ in one weak gap price increase $7 day by day prices increase who is think monero hits 100$ in 2020 pls give your opinions 

Yrah monero is also a good potential coin. Although every potential coin could not perform as bitcoin is not stabling. So wait till the end of this year we will see a rise in all potential coins. 

Monero xmr coins are very important in our cryptocurrency.  Because Moneri XMR Coin users are plentiful and Monero xmr Coin is expected to go up to $ 100 by 2020 so now is the right time to invest in Monero xmr.

I don't think it will go to hundred dollars in this year it can be but in my thinking it will not because at that time the bitcoin price was also high and now see the price of bitcoin that's why I am saying 

Monir and Xmr coins are playing a very important role in our cryptocurrency, if there were no Monir and Xmr coins, Bitcoin would not have been so expensive, Bitcoin has become so high level today because of those, so all of you will remember Bitcoin and Xm.  And hope to work with the coins.

Yea Monero is one of the coins that follows the rising price of Bitcoin.  I think this year Monero will also make another surprise with his rise along with the rising price of Bitcoin.yea i am sure Monero will hit $100 

The monero today or the xmr are still in halving but we are looking forward on it because now the price of xmr are slowly increasing. 

I have invested in this coin in the last week and this is my best investment since entering the crypto market. I think in the future Monero will definitely develop very well because this altcoin is really good.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Yes, I can believe this, this price is acceptable and maybe in the near future we will notice some good increasing in the price, especially for those coins like monero, not just bitcoin because the market is containing only bitcoin 

Indeed, monero is among the strong classical currencies that rose from Bitcoin in 2017, due that it will rise to higher prices in the coming season.

On 1/10/2020 at 2:21 PM, Dip Deb said:

Monroe and a currency It is not so useful as a monetary policy between different currencies or you have not gone to a good level.  As well, I hope to get a little upward if it seems like it will surely rise for a few days.  If it goes up then of course you can work on it and if the skin gets up then we need help to do it

Yes it is true what you say, monero and currency are not good in monetary terms. I think the increase is always the most influential in it, yes monero and currency are different types of Bitcoin.

Monero is a very good crypto coin and a i appreciate it very much. But one thing i wanted to tell that i don't think monero can cross $100 in 2020 and if do then it will be at the end of the year. Because there is a reason. Now the monero is in oversold condition. So to recover that period it may take some time. 

100 USD is reasonable price for XMR, considering all the negatives it has been experiencing recently.

• -2 1
  • -1 1

This is very possible for XMR to succeed in reaching the price of 100 dollars during the year 2020, and it can be much more than that

THINK POSITIVE

4 hours ago, bentayebsalah said:

This is very possible for XMR to succeed in reaching the price of 100 dollars during the year 2020, and it can be much more than that

Yes, xmr is a strong coin, and it is expected to reach the price of 100 dollars and exceed it as well, but the matter will need some patience and time.

Life is great and enjoy it

On 1/10/2020 at 2:04 PM, BitTim said:

This new coin is nearly 5years in the market but I believe it's a coin with potential and soon will see this coin rise to higher prices 

it has been around for more than 5 years because at first it was used in the dark web and then it started to be listed on exchanges as well, its why countries have issues with monero.

• +2 1