Monero (xmr) hits100$ in 2020 - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Honny143

Monero (xmr) hits100$ in 2020

Yes, it is a good currency and through which we can achieve a lot of profits, but will its price decrease in the near term or will it continue to rise?

• Useful or interesting 2

Monero coin is one of the value and profitable altcoins very good for invest making depending on specify time,  but I preferred to hold monero, BNB for a long period of term as the coin are going up sporadically by the effect of BTC.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • -2 1
  • +1 2

On 1/23/2020 at 7:28 AM, rajonmia said:

Why price do not increase Any logic please give us. Every crypocurrency price increase so this coin price why be down. What is the relationship  XMR with another currency .? 

you need to research supply and demand to find out how the price works, I suppose you don't have any interest in doing trade

On 1/9/2020 at 11:03 PM, Honny143 said:

Monero a crypto currency it is untraceable and private currency it is different from bitcoin in some keys ways bitcoin transaction are traceable but monero transaction are fully anonymized  when in xmr in peak its price is $542 in Jan 2018 present any one notice 4 jan price $50.70 and in10 Jan price 57.48$ in one weak gap price increase $7 day by day prices increase who is think monero hits 100$ in 2020 pls give your opinions 

now we are at a very critical point if bitcoin falls below $11000 it will drag all altcoins including monero to a big price drop

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

On 1/10/2020 at 3:03 PM, Honny143 said:

Monero a crypto currency it is untraceable and private currency it is different from bitcoin in some keys ways bitcoin transaction are traceable but monero transaction are fully anonymized  when in xmr in peak its price is $542 in Jan 2018 present any one notice 4 jan price $50.70 and in10 Jan price 57.48$ in one weak gap price increase $7 day by day prices increase who is think monero hits 100$ in 2020 pls give your opinions 

Monero has a big potential but it cannot get it's opportunity because there are some crypto currencies that is having a good reputation to the point that their users doesn't want to try another crypto currency.

• +2 1

On 8/24/2020 at 7:56 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

will its price decrease in the near term or will it continue to rise?

I have not considered XMR for a long-term investment plan but it is for sure, a good altcoin with a solid reputation  in the cryptocurrency markets. As a privacy coin, it is grabbing more attentions of potential investors. I think XMR price target will be directing toward $150 mark by the end of this year.

Edited by Whited35
  • +2 1

Xmr can be a great alternative because its value is getting good but I think compared to bitcoin that is still getting high I think that it will not be compared to what bitcoin has achieved but if you are finding a great alternative with profits, monero can be a great thing to invest into. 

• +2 2

Your prediction has been completed and the xmr has touched that value. And its value is now 100$ almost. And it touched the 110$...

Not even 100$ it has been touched the 125$ and this was a big profit for them who bought the XMR at the time of sharing of this post.

• +1 1

As far as i know XMR highest price was 400 usd plus and low orice was 25usd last year so in this case its normal that XMR can easily hit 2020 according to your anylysis and its already happen for recent altcoin pump..  Now monero  price is around 120 usd which mean your prediction fulfil..  But i am thinking that it will hit up soon 150 usd if the btc price of btc hit 20k usd..    In a day XMR    pump almost 12 usd.. 

• +3 1

This is a new information for me. Thank you for sharing this my friend it was really helpful. The coin is showing good USD now but there are factors like oversolid condition which make it a little negative. The aspects of monetary terms aren't quite impressive.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 1/10/2020 at 3:03 PM, Honny143 said:

Looks like this prediction is accurate. Monero actually reach and exceeded 100$ in 2020. Hope this investment gave you much profit.

Good post. Monero had a high of $150 for the year and it is recommended as a long term investment, everyone knows it's importance and understands why we need privacy coins. 

Monero is an amazing cryptocurrency one of my favorites and I am planning to buy some really soon because I sense that the need for privacy coins will be on the rise. The only reason I didn't invest in Monero was the news I have heard about programmers trying to break the encryption of Monero and give the results to the american tax and central intelligence authorities.

• +1 1

Monero price did ok this year, it wasn't any crazy run just followed the rest and it looks still very good, going to make a new yearly high soon if situation allows this, meaning an altcoin boost perhaps. It is a good coin and one the community respects, but I see lately one main developer of Monero Ricardo Spagni, talking a lot and I think he shouldn't talk at all if he values Monero.

• +2 1

On 1/10/2020 at 12:48 PM, Honny143 said:

Your prediction is very accurate and the price has rose to $122 which is quite good investment and I am sure you have invested some amount and you have already booked profit hope you give some more analysis on different topics and it will be helpful for both you and even we learners.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have found a lot in Monero to have value in investing in it. I see an increase in volume lately that perhaps is coming from exchanges that fake volumes but also it can mean there is big interest growing in XMR. I see this coin with big potential to be one of the top cryptocurrencies for years.

• +2 1

Monero hit your target and you did a great trade if you kept it, although perhaps it was a little hard to hold for months. I think that it can be valued higher too and maybe for Monero there is a good chance to visit the $540 all time high.

I think Monroe is one of the cryptocurrencies that Satashi Nakamoto's ultimate goal was to achieve such a thing, but in the end his work has led him to bitcoin. Monroe has a lot more room for growth and can break its previous ATH and go up to 800-1,000 US Dollars.

Monero is a cryptocurrency that has recently spread significantly, achieving tremendous successes in the cryptocurrency market, a currency symbolized by the symbol XMR
The currency allows transactions to be made very quickly and with less costs
 Monero coin features
 Transactions cannot be tracked.
 The time for each block is no more than 12 seconds.
 Blockchain analysis can be resisted.
 The block cipher system uses AES and the number from SHA-3.
 It has the ability to decouple transactions.
 Difficulty mining

• +2 1

Monero(xrm) appears to be a good coin with good potential in the Cryptocurrency marketplace and reaching $100 can be possible for the coin because bitcoin is rising rapidly this days which makes it to be reading $18,000 plus and since there was over selling of monero at the beginning of this year then i think should have recovered to make the value rise to $100 before 2020 runs out since bitcoin is already approaching $20,000.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

XMR is already reaching to the $150+ and the predicted target is $500 like it high up in 2018 bull. IF the Bitcoin become stable and high above the $30k then many coins will pumped up.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

We shouldn't take comparison to the all time high of altcoins. These were extreme prices that probably will never be there again for most of them. Monero is one that still has a lot of support and may make it higher but we see that governments are trying to ban all privacy from cryptocurrencies so probably the price of this asset will not appreciate too much.

Monero was doing fine until it got delisted from Bittrex together with other privacy coins, this delisting was considered very strict from Bittrex and it is only the exchange that knows what happened and why they did that, however it has not been followed by more delistings so probably it was an isolated case.

Monero as a privacy coin that works will be met with regulations and it is possible to be banned by exchanges in the USA and other countries.

On 1/10/2020 at 9:03 AM, Honny143 said:

Indeed, it is a strong currency and no one is able to discover or track it. This made it a reliable currency by many people and investors and made its price rise dramatically.

On 1/10/2020 at 12:03 PM, Honny143 said:

Dear I also like monero cryptocurrency. I think it is really very good and the first thing is about it its transaction is really very good and it cannot be hacked that's why I like it my friend told me about this currency and from that time I am using it and earning good profit through it.