How Bitcoin change my life.. - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kimberly24

How Bitcoin change my life..

merit for your sharing. I besides make out days being paid advance at what time I enlist the cryptocurrency market and get Bitcoin. At the identical least, I bar my free time to give somebody no option but to money. It became my practice while I took the time to translate the news about cryptocurrencies.

It is a good thing to hear the stories of others and how their experience with Bitcoin and the world of cryptocurrencies in general, this experience gives great encouragement to beginners in the world of cryptocurrencies, and very useful to them if they come across your own case.

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

I think working in cryptocurrencies is a great job because it provides extra income to help it secure some of the supplies it needs

On 1/9/2020 at 9:27 PM, kimberly24 said:

I just want to share my experience on how bitcoin change my life, and I am very thankful until then that it helps me in so many ways. I was never been interested in bitcoin since 2018 but when I lost my job last mid of 2019, I was so depressed and devastated. I used to spend all of my time in my room drunk and so depressed but 1 day I saw a video in youtube and that changes everything. I started to do research and tried faucets and mining cryptos and had found this forum. I remember the feeling of earning bitcoin and seeing it everyday in my yobit wallet is really amazing. I learned to trade too and I am still learning everyday. Now, I have a full time job but will never leave crypto world. Thanks to this forum and I really appreciate it guys.

I am feeling happy for you. Yes you are right this forum help us alot. I found only this site on internet which offer to earn money by just typing and posting and you can also learn here every thing related to crypto world. 

As Bitcoins brought no enough positive changes to my life but it gave me a hope for resolving my problems on my behalf , now i am curious about how long it will take to make me satisfied.

bitcoin and other cryptosystem currencies make it possible for people to invest and make money through these digital platforms and it's really a good opportunity for people who can earn through these mediums.

There are many unemployed members  and also some poor people are here. 

So that they're can't handle their situations but now due to cryptotalk they earn some money here.

And poor students also earning money here.

Thanku crypto for giving us a beautiful chance to earn money.

That's great inspiration mate its true this forum is doing a great job for us vai the satoshi they are paying us we can do more in our lives if we only work hard in this forum thanks to cryptotalk and yobit.

Your post made me feel happy ! because BTC has changed your totally life !!!
for me BTC has changed my life too ! because I was thinking about I cant work while I am studying ! but with this forum I can easily work and study and learn about trading because its give us good profit daily !

Welcome with me
Indeed, the forum can be counted on to save some dollars daily, as well as to benefit from various information about cryptography

On 1/10/2020 at 12:27 AM, kimberly24 said:

I just want to share my experience on how bitcoin change my life, and I am very thankful until then that it helps me in so many ways. I was never been interested in bitcoin since 2018 but when I lost my job last mid of 2019, I was so depressed and devastated. I used to spend all of my time in my room drunk and so depressed but 1 day I saw a video in youtube and that changes everything. I started to do research and tried faucets and mining cryptos and had found this forum. I remember the feeling of earning bitcoin and seeing it everyday in my yobit wallet is really amazing. I learned to trade too and I am still learning everyday. Now, I have a full time job but will never leave crypto world. Thanks to this forum and I really appreciate it guys.

Thanks for sharing your experience in this forum. This forum also changed my life because it gave me huge amount of money that i used to bought my laptop for my study and also i can buy more think that i want so i am very thankful to thia forum because it really changed my life. 

in a positive way i think cause i became more open minded and mor eopen to new technologies and i try lot sof new things now cause i think the future are in technologies and i wan't to knw what will be our life be like in the future.

This coin can change our life expectancy, because if we can earn more income on this line and if the price goes up, we may have more profit.

Let me also give my testimony at this point. I am a student with a lot of financial problems, I sponsor my educations, doing some part time job at a restaurant. I heard about cryptotalk from a friend and I decided to give it a try and now I have where to rush to for emergency financial aid  

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Btc change my life when I'm become addicted to mining and earning this. 

Discovering the world running around it and discovering some people who have a potential to become successful someday boost my confidence that I'll like them someday. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

1 minute ago, Dark_Sky said:

Btc change my life when I'm become addicted to mining and earning this. 

Discovering the world running around it and discovering some people who have a potential to become successful someday boost my confidence that I'll like them someday. 

so i think i heared ' mining ' can you tell me more about the mining and how you profit from it?

12 hours ago, MahinIqbal said:

Well, that's right many people changed their lives because of using cryptocurrency and entering this wonderful world also this is a great help for me.At the very least, I save my free time to make money. It became my habit when I took the time to read the news about cryptocurrencies.It is really a very amazing work. I love bitcoin. From 2018 i use bitcoin. 

Yes, in many cases

1. Trading
  2. Mining
  3. Holding
  4. Folding ( help medical universities to arrive new info by your cpu thats like mining )

For me i profit from cryptotalk campaign is the first profits for me! but i said ' I ' , many people earned very high from trading ( options and forex or crypto ), there are who earned from mining and folding*. i think it's good world to earn!

Yup man! This cryptotalk is a life changing experience to me also. This not only helped me to earn from posting but also gave some valuable information about cryptocurrencies which i had never listened about. It helps me to meet my regular basic needs through working on this site.

Well, that's suitably lots of group misused their lives as of by cryptocurrency and ingoing this brilliant humanity as well this is a impressive aid for me.At the extraordinarily least, I avoid my free time to pressurize somebody into money. It became my custom as I took the time to interpret the news about cryptocurrencies.It is exceedingly a actual amazing work. I be devoted to bitcoin. From 2018 i management bitcoin. 

Bitcoin is the sovereign of this crypto currency. I comprehend this forum will change a ration of lives. I am at present manufacture funds from this forum. In this forum you be capable of discover several possessions besides income. This forum has completed me financially independent. 

Btc modify my energy as soon as I'm befit addicted to mining and earning this. 

Discovering the globe administration around it and discovering a little people who have a capability to develop into profitable in the future boost my confidence that poorly like them someday. 

We all thank this wonderful forum, which has brought us both scientific benefit and material benefit, and I hope that this forum will continue and develop quickly and that its popularity will increase around the world.

Well, That's pretty motivating story. I hope it can change our lives too. I am trying my best to do great job. I have also started to trade in Yobit. and I have one day will get me what I want. 

Cryptocurrency has become my source of extra income. I'm a freelancer and don't always have a daily income. When I have no job with the help of cryptocurrencies, I try to make money. Trading has a great deal of risk and stress

On 1/9/2020 at 10:27 PM, kimberly24 said:

Bitcoin is the mother currency of crypto market. It's price rises up massively. Many people think that it will be our future currency. And it's price will rise up more. Today's investment will return maximum profit in future.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

This is good for you and for many whose lives and goals in this life have changed after you got to know Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies and that made their lives better and easier.

THINK POSITIVE