Is there any mobile application for earning high?? - Page 7 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
btcLover

Is there any mobile application for earning high??

No. No mobile wallet. But there could be, I have not seen one before but someone could have seen one of which I do not think will be real. I have searched online, the ones I saw are faucets and pay per click which obvious not to be profitable. 

a good mobile application that I am successfully using to raise bitcoins or doge is cointiply that offers various ways of earning such as survey, pay per click, pay per view advertising videos, per refferal...

On 8/2/2020 at 3:03 PM, MuhammadSh said:

improve your skills in design or programming

This is probably the best suggestion someone can give. It is quite hard to make it in crypto without skills. Developing and graphics design are certainly in high need and many projects, even the top ones are always in need of skilled individuals.

The real thing is for every earning apps from mobile doesn't pay high  they just give you a little and some of those are scam. So be careful because some of those will offer you big and after you will get nothing and your time and effort will be wasted.

On 3/22/2020 at 4:37 AM, Calvinpriva said:

There are many apps that are paying without any problem, but you have to be patient to earn there. My best apps are stormplay, buzzbreak and vova. In vova app you can earn $. 10 if you will work hard.

Online so many earning application exist but they can't gives high earning, if we work whole day in this apps then also we didn't manage 0.50$ dollars, I try so many apps but now I leave all these application present I request everyone if anyone want decent income then work in cryptotalk forum.

genuinely, mobile apps don't pay you high btc many apps are scam they are of no use so don't spend your time on mobile apps earning they are not trustworthy. 

51 minutes ago, solitude649 said:

genuinely, mobile apps don't pay you high btc many apps are scam they are of no use so don't spend your time on mobile apps earning they are not trustworthy. 

That's right. Mobile apps that claim to pay are mostly distracting and wasting peoples time by paying extremely low amounts or none at all. It could have been far better if devs weren't so greedy.

Most of the mobile applications do not pay, and the few that do, the payment or reward per task it too low that there is no way to spendthat money, so don't go for any earning app.

I think no. Mobile apps like games or others cannot give a high earning only give a little amount but their conditions are very difficult. When anyone fulfill their conditions so a he earns a little amount and some apps scammed. So work on the legit webs. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 7/27/2020 at 2:15 PM, Tunuu said:

There are mobile games that will pay you bitcoins in coinbase wallet, but you will play with them a full month to earn 5000 satoshi. You can search bitcoinblast in playstore and you will saw many similar apps to that.

With the games I have played before, I earn more than 5000 satoshi per each game. There was one I completed on cointiply to earn 40000 satoshi. But, also not profitable as it takes me almost a month to completely the game. Which is still also a perfect waste of time. 

You can find numbers of apps you are going to trade and pays you but almost you have to investe not have free give out even those ones that that have free give out there id some restrictions or limitation time

I also want to know about app which give you money as I don't know about it. And this post helps to some extent. As I read a lot of comments I summarize some apps which are

Yumchek

Keetto
Ebates
Hello App
Sutter Stock
The trust level of these apps is unknown to me

• +2 1

I don't think there is any application that can pay you high amount because many of them pay low amount while some of them are even scam so l suggest you should continued working in this forum so that you can earn high within some months.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

I don't think phone apps help much in profit, you have to look for and participate in websites and investment projects for currencies to make the desired profit

r time into this forum and try to learn trading or other which might take some time but you can earn more if you use proper way.

•  

First of all mobile app doesn't pay high so don't waste your time in finding the app which pay if you really want to earn then you can work here with full of your time you give time to this platform so you will earn more this is a very real platform many members are active here so keep working here..

• +1 1

On 9/21/2020 at 7:31 AM, Waqar Satar said:

I also want to know about app which give you money as I don't know about it. And this post helps to some extent. As I read a lot of comments I summarize some apps which are

Yumchek

Keetto
Ebates
Hello App
Sutter Stock
The trust level of these apps is unknown to me

@Waqar SatarI hope you have no downloaded any the apps? I hope you have seen how unprofitable they are? If they are profitable, you can post us any of the app that are profitable. But we all doubt it as I have used many apps for earning before, they are all not profitable. 

• +3 1

I haven't use mobile applications for earning of cryptos. And i don't think so any mobile application give you a large amount of crypto. Most of them must be fake. Or those applications who are giving cryptos, must be very less in amount and value. But you have to complete their tasks like games etc. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thank for asking  i dont think their is any app available for high earnings all these which are available are gives moderate amount of profit rest those pretend to give high earnings are mostly scams. 

Edited by Rajeevgorai
  • +1 1

Wont this apps require lot of time but small amount of pay in dollars or crypto. Dont think it will be possible to earn some huge amount of any currency with app. It will require good amount of refs and that they do the job as well, maybe only in this situation can someone say it is good.

• +1 1

Slide Joy

In this service, the client can earn money by viewing news and ads from a mobile phone. Moreover, the cell phone screen saver is replaced with messages with ads. And every time you unlock the screen, the client is credited with finances. But you need to move your finger to the right or left side, get paid for it.

Interestingly, the user does not need to view commercials, so even lazy customers can earn money this way. Moreover, the accumulated finances can be exchanged for cash or gift certificates. Points can be transferred to a cell phone. This is done via Paypal. You can also transfer them to a Bank card. Points are credited to the user once a month.

toloka.yandex

This is a service where a person earns money directly from their mobile phone. In this system, the user performs tasks.

Tasks can be:standard,field.
Remember: the cost and number of tasks depends on the rating that the performer has earned. The higher it is, the more approved applications it has. Most orders here are based on the fact that the performer goes to the city, photographs the specified building, and sends it to the customer for verification.

In addition, the user can perform various tasks here.

For example, it can: analyze texts and images,check whether the materials displayed on the site correspond to user requests,fix errors that occur while working with the algorithm.
There are also tasks in this service that require the performer to have special skills. Before performing them, the user must study the instructions and pass the test. Based on the completed test, they will be given a qualification, and tasks corresponding to their level will be offered.

Remember: the more correct answers the performer gives, the higher their qualifications will be, and the more money they will earn. For example, experienced professionals here earn $ 10 a day. They are displayed on a cell phone, Yandex. wallet, via PayPal, Skril.

On 09.01.2020 at 18:29, btcLover said:

I want a mobile application to earn bitcoins. some apps are scam. If you have any app for earning :::: share it with us :::::

apps for earning money on the Internet are not an interesting way to spend your free time. Such earnings cannot replace work. And the user will not get much money from such applications. It is better to engage in self-development and move up the career ladder.

If your looking for free apps that pays free money or crypto,of course,theres a lot,but only gives minimal amount,but if ur looking for sites that give high reward, wel your on the right place now. Cryptotalk is the only one that gives big reward for just simple tasks.

An important point to take into account in this matter is that the profit margin, through mobile applications is mostly low, of course, everything will depend on the application that is handled.

However, currently there are applications that generate certain fractions of cryptocurrencies such as Btc, ltc, eth, and a host of others, only that they are a kind of taps, that is, they generate drops of these.

What we should not ignore is that working and generating through mobile devices today is being a fairly dizzying boom.

Technology advances by leaps and bounds and this enroles the theme of mobile applications.

It is just a matter of researching and having the basic knowledge in this pillar of working through this medium.