Is there any mobile application for earning high?? - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
btcLover

Is there any mobile application for earning high??

I want a mobile application to earn bitcoins. some apps are scam. If you have any app for earning :::: share it with us :::::

• Useful or interesting 15
  • -1 3
  • +1 8
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 4

Mobile apps, never actually pay high, since they know that the game or app might be addictive In which you would keep playing on and on. To have an accumulated amount of payout

• Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 5
  • +2 2
  • +5 4

Helo app is the app which gives high amount of money on refer .It gives 300 rs per refer on successfully open the account for 14 days  continuously and you can withdraw your refer amount in paytm.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 3
  • +5 3

2 hours ago, Iamjoker said:

No bro they have no earning app to height increasing and not paying good.

Otherwise, there are profitable apps like Vova which was very popular last year

2 hours ago, Sumesh chaddha said:

Helo app is the app which gives high amount of money on refer .It gives 300 rs per refer on successfully open the account for 14 days  continuously and you can withdraw your refer amount in paytm.

Thank you very much, if you have this application, send its link in order to benefit

• +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

I think if you want high earnings then you should keep yourself in this forum, because apps are giving low amounts and I'm sure you will not be satisfied at all, and most of them are scam so avoid them and try something better 

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

On 1/9/2020 at 9:29 PM, btcLover said:

I want a mobile application to earn bitcoins. some apps are scam. If you have any app for earning :::: share it with us :::::

Maximum genuine mobile earning app need refferal to earn more. But you can earn from cryptotalk forum site. Everyday you can earn $2+ worth bitcoin from here. You can use it from your mobile phone.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Yea to get a lot of money requires hard work but trying to find an easier way is also not wrong.  I also hope there is an application for mobile to earn money on crypto because that's all I have.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

YUMCHEK : Available for iOS and Android, this free app adds money to your linked PayTm wallet for uploading meal receipts
KEETTOO : This free app combines a keyboard with targeted ad platform for various brands. Once you install the app, it sends you push notification to view ads

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

From my experience, I can say that most of the mobile apps are scam and those are legit they pay some much low. So, it's better to give your time into this forum and try to learn trading or other things which might take some time but you can earn more if you use that proper way.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 2

If you want to earn bitcoin, then you can use Crypto talk and collect bitcoin. After that you can easily trade your Bitcoin or others coin. So much apps are fake and paying little bit only so I suggest you. 

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

As far as I know there are no applications that pay a large amount of currency, but there are applications that pay you to download applications, but you must be an American citizen in order to allow you to do so.

• +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Mobile app has low chance of getting paid because App normal have ads which the developers use to pay you but app dont pay High they pay low and time consuming.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 2

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

There is no app that will give you big money for free. If there was it would be abused by bots and other criminals. You can only earn big amounts of coin with talent.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

One of them is Sutterstock, they sell logo and photo designs and more if you can use Photoshop or Adobe, it will produce more. 1 logo valued at $ 1 / month is not yet licensed if the $ 80-120 license is very profitable. Try this!

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Take care, most of these apps are scam and they give you nothing .

In addition to that they create games that could lead you to addiction .

I am using this site and i think it's good for me .

If you are looking for a good money you can join airdrop .

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

On 1/9/2020 at 11:29 PM, btcLover said:

There is a lot of paying app now out there, like bitcoinblast app but in my experience paying apps gives only little.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

I don't think there are. Maybe some apps cliam they pay a lot but in reality, they are just scammers that makes you watch all these ads for money.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

hi, i am from bangladesh.

in my county has some mobile app to earn with refer.the app name ring id.when you open your account they give 20tk. now you have to reference you friends from your id and they pay you per id 20tk

• +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

There are numerous applications which will pay you for finishing errands yet a large portion of them are not genuine. Also, to be straightforward I don't think about any sort of utilization that pays

• +2 1
  • +5 1

You can attempt free bitcoin money and free litecoin. They are from a similar designer. You can gain the two kinds of digital money. Payout is each Tuesday. On the off chance that you work with tolerance you can win an attractive sum

• +2 1
  • +5 1

I think there is no mobile application for earning high, most applications become worthless and scammers, just a waste of time, It's better you concentrate on this forum while learning to trade will produce more.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Новая Реферальная Программа     📢 Важное объявление! 📢   Мы рады сообщить о запуске новой реферальной программы, которая предоставляет вам уникальную возможность получать бонусы за привлечение новых пользователей!   Вы получаете 20% отчислений от всех платежей, совершенных вашими рефералами. У вас есть возможность самостоятельно распределить этот процент. Вы можете оставить себе весь процент или использовать его часть для предоставления постоянной скидки вашим рефералам.   Не пропустите шанс делиться выгодой с окружающими и вместе получать больше выгоды! Для получения доступа к реферальной системы, напишите в поддержку.   Присоединяйтесь к нашей реферальной программе сегодня и почувствуйте на себе всю мощь прокси бизнес-уровня!🚀💸   Сайт: KeyProxy.net Telegram: @KeyProxy
    • Missing exchange review, what should you do?    Sometimes it happens that the review you left was not activated by e-mail. Such reviews are not displayed in the monitor, then are automatically removed from the database after a day.    If you do not see the email in your inbox, then check your spam folder.   If you have any problems, always report to our support team — support@bestchange.com . We will definitely help you!  
    • Exme.io is a cryptocurrency exchange service that offers users a fast and secure way to exchange cryptocurrencies. Our exchange offers many features for users, including a wide selection of cryptocurrency pairs, fast transaction processing and 24/7 customer support.Exme.io was launched in 2018 as a p2p exchanger. Today we present to you a modified exchange service, where in addition to the fiat direction, you can make crypto exchanges in over 350 directions.What do we offer? Fast exchanges.Exchanges in 10-30 minutes.Complete anonymity.You do not need to register with us to make an exchange.Huge selection of cryptocurrency pairs.Select and exchange over 3,000 cryptocurrency pairs.Courses.Our courses are among the best on the cryptocurrency market.Cashback.The more you exchange, the more cashback you get!Convenience.Our interface is convenient and simple. Even a beginner in the cryptocurrency world can carry out the exchange.Currencies presented on our platform: BTC, ETH, USDT, XRP, XMR, DOGE, SOL, APT, OP, SHIBA and over 350 coins.In addition, we are constantly working to improve our platform to meet all the needs of our users. We understand that each user is unique, which is why we offer a personalized approach to each client to ensure that our service is right for them.We invite everyone to visit our exme.io platform to learn more about our cryptocurrency exchanger and start your first exchange today. We will be glad to see you on our platform and help you with any questions related to cryptocurrencies.Contacts:Website: exme.ioTelegram: @exme_ioMail: admin@exme.io
    • Дорогие, друзья! Мы партнеры мониторинга - Kurs.expert Приглашаем Всех клиентов обменивать свои активы у Финансовича! ________________________________________________________________________________________________ АКЦИЯ! Финансович платит 25$ за отзыв! Подробности тут...
    • Рады приветствовать Вас, уважаемые участники форума!   Мы рады сообщить о выпуске обновлённой версии дизайна нашего сайта! Мы постарались сделать его более современным и удобным для пользователей. Новый дизайн включает в себя улучшенную навигацию, обновленный раздел новостей, улучшенную систему обратной связи и многое другое.   Мы стремимся сделать наш сервис максимально удобным и полезным для наших пользователей, поэтому активно работаем над улучшением нашего сайта и его функциональности. Новый дизайн - это только один из шагов в данном направлении.   Контакты:Сайт обменника: obmenot.comTelegram: https://t.me/obmenot_exchangeVK: https://vk.com/obmenot
    • За три дня приток средств в спотовые биткоин-ETF составил более $677 млн 27 марта 2024 года чистый суточный приток капитала в секторе спотовых биткоин-ETF составил $243,41 млн, согласно SoSo Value.   Отметим, положительная тенденция сохраняется уже третий день подряд. В период с 25 по 27 марта приток средств в спотовые биткоин-ETF составил более $677 млн. Ранее, в течение пяти дней, зафиксировали отток капитала на сумму $887,75 млн.   Согласно данным SoSo Value, первое место по притоку капитала 27 марта занял криптофонд iShares Bitcoin Trust (IBIT) от компании BlacRock. Он добавил к своему балансу $323,76 млн, а объем средств под управлением достиг отметки в $13,86 млрд.   На втором месте находится ARKB с показателем в $200,75 млн, на третьем — инвестиционный продукт от фирмы Valkyrie — $5,06 млн. Остальные биткоин-ETF суммарно получили $13,68 млн.Напомним, ранее аналитики Coinbase рассказали, что рынок цифровых активов в последнее время зациклен на притоках капитала в спотовые биткоин-ETF. Взято из источника - https://incrypted.com/za-tri-dnya-pritok-sredstv-v-spotovye-bitkoin-etf-sostavil-bolee-677-mln/
    • 28 марта биткойн-ETF ARK 21Shares стал свидетелем беспрецедентных инвестиций в размере 243,5 миллионов долларов США, что означает значительный рост, более чем в пять раз превышающий обычный ежедневный объем. Согласно предварительным данным Farside Investors, приток 27 марта в биткойн-ETF ARK 21Shares вырос в четыре раза по сравнению со средними дневными инвестициями в $43,9 млн с момента его дебюта 11 января. Этот приток почти втрое превысил показатель предыдущего дня в 73,6 миллиона долларов, что значительно превышает сценарий отсутствия поступлений 25 марта.   Таблица инвестиций в биткойн-ETF | Источник: Farside Investors. Между тем, Bitcoin ETF (IBIT) компании Blackrock  показал еще более впечатляющий приток: новые инвестиции составили 323,8 миллиона долларов. Другие биткойн-ETF, такие как Valkyrie Bitcoin ETF (BRRR), зафиксировали 5,1 миллиона долларов, Invesco Galaxy Bitcoin ETF (BTCO) получили 4,8 миллиона долларов, Franklin Bitcoin ETF (EZBC) привлек 4 миллиона долларов, а VanEck Bitcoin ETF (HODL) зарегистрировал 1,9 миллиона долларов в новых биткойн-ETF. вложения. И WisdomTree Bitcoin ETF (BTCW), и Fidelity Investments Bitcoin ETF (FBTC) сообщили о притоке в размере 1,5 миллиона долларов, продемонстрировав более скромную прибыль.   Он предположил, что ландшафт инвестиций в биткойн-ETF будет постепенно меняться в течение следующих нескольких лет посредством многочисленных индивидуальных оценок. Поскольку этот значительный приток в биткойн-ETF отражает растущий институциональный интерес к криптовалюте, генеральный директор ARK Invest Кэти Вуд прогнозирует, что цена биткойна может достичь 3,8 миллиона долларов , что обусловлено его растущей ролью на «финансовой супермагистрали». Вуд утверждает, что осторожный подход SEC к институциональным инвестициям в биткойн может непреднамеренно повысить его цену. Запуск этих финансовых продуктов привел к резкому росту спроса, побив предыдущие инвестиционные рекорды ETF США и возобновив интерес к биткойнам, которые эти фонды напрямую приобретают и управляют. Отраслевые эксперты поддерживают мнение Вуд о том, что предстоящее в апреле сокращение награды вдвое приведет к шоку предложения, что будет способствовать продолжающемуся росту цен, обусловленному спросом. Когда это произошло, биткойн достиг максимума в 71 670 долларов, но опустился ниже уровня 69 000 долларов, в конечном итоге установившись на уровне 69 698 долларов к концу дня. По данным CoinMarketCap, в настоящее время цена Биткойна составляет 70 783 доллара. .   24-часовой график цен BTC: Источник: CoinMarketCap. Криптовалютные аналитики начали спорить о том, что внимание к немедленным ценовым движениям Биткойна затмевает более значительную тенденцию. 28 марта в сообщении на X криптоаналитик Гамшу поделился со своими 28 900 подписчиками, что внимание чрезмерно сконцентрировано на ежедневных движениях цен, а не на признании значительных инвестиций, поступающих в Биткойн. «Поскольку биткойн-ETF испытывают рекордные притоки, беспокойство по поводу дневной цены кажется неуместным», — прокомментировал он. 27 марта главный инвестиционный директор Bitwise Мэтт Хоуган отметил на X, что многим профессиональным инвесторам по-прежнему запрещено покупать биткойн-ETF, особенно в Великобритании, где нормативно-правовая база остается осторожной в отношении криптовалют.     Он предположил, что ландшафт инвестиций в биткойн-ETF будет постепенно меняться в течение следующих нескольких лет посредством многочисленных индивидуальных оценок.    
    • Актуальные курсы на 28.03   🇵🇱 ВАРШАВА 🇵🇱   Покупаем Ваш Tether (USDT).   💸Доплатим Вам 0.7 за $. 🏦Выдадим наличный $, €, PLN. 🏢Центр, свой офис, личная встреча, без предоплат. ♻️Денежные переводы по всему миру! 🌍 💰Работаем с любыми объёмами.   За деталями - пишите Менеджеру 🧑‍💻👉 в телеграм  @PLsmartgroupp
    • Кто знает, может будет дроп или айсио говорят. На этом бирже нужно иметь хорошее терпение и все). Этот запись от чата биржы. У меня тоже есть на телеграме этот чат. Копия биржевского чата. Биткоин пока на росте постепенно. До халвинга около 80к будет наверно.  
    • Уважаемые пользователи!   На сегодня курсы: Покупка: +2.5%(Вы отдаёте 10000usdt, получаете 10250$) Продажа: -3.2%(Вы отдаёте 10000$, получаете 9680usdt)   Так же существует бонусная программа для постоянных клиентов и партнеров   Напоминаем о перечне наших услуг: -Покупка/продажа USDT за наличные -Перестановка наличных по всему миру(50+ стран) -Приём/выплата SEPA, Wise, Revolut, Payoneer, Capitalist, PayPal, -Приём/выплата грн на карту за USDT   Мы находимся на всех известных мониторингах: Bestchange, ExchangeSumo, bits.media, Wellcrypto, Scanbit и прочих   Все заявки оформляются через наш сайт Cashflow.best По всем прочим вопросам обращайтесь в службу поддержки на сайте или телеграмм