How many cryptocurrency exchanges are there? - Page 17 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Consignee

How many cryptocurrency exchanges are there?

On 9/29/2019 at 1:39 AM, Consignee said:

I have tried searching this information. Didn't find in coinmarketcap, I think I am missing this information coinmarketcap must have this information. Do anyone know where can I find this information or at least an approx idea about how many cryptocurrency exchanges are there? I would really appreciate that.

There a lot of them, Binance and Kucoin are very good, i recomend you to use just one, thats the best thing use some of them and what you think is better use it for all your operations.

6 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

The last time I checked, there are about 200 cryptocurrency exchange and that was far back in 2019, so it is very possible it is now more than that. Check out this link to see on Forbes

Perhaps that was in 2019, today I checked the Coin Market Cap site and found there were about 336 exchanges listed on the site. Of course I think this is an infinite number and there are other exchanges not listed on the site.

468x60-13.gif.6e85d10c08d3a9901cfcededc1ab588b.gif

1 hour ago, Crypto123 said:

Perhaps that was in 2019, today I checked the Coin Market Cap site and found there were about 336 exchanges listed on the site. Of course I think this is an infinite number and there are other exchanges not listed on the site.

The number keeps increasing day by day but I am sure the 336 listed there are the ones that are legit. We might more than a thousand but the scams are not to be considered an exchange. 

There are a lot of trading platforms and exchanges but it is difficult to calculate this because there are deceptive platforms and there are good platforms

Life is great and enjoy it

There is no exact number about this cryptocurrencies exchanges. Because the currencies are as we know a lot. And also the platforms are. Because everyday a lot of new platforms are being introduced. And also some of them are getting closed. And that's why i think that the exact number can't be told  by anyone. So let the situation go as it is going. 

I don't believe we're going to get the precise details about how many crypto exchanges there are. There are so many crypto-currency exchanges, even coinmarketcap can't show them all, only below 300 exchanges.

Posted (edited)

The total number of existing crypto exchange is very big.It is almost over 500 and it's increasing gradually.You will be able to know about 350 exchange from coingechko and coinmarketcap.Not all exchanges are listed there.

Edited by Jami273

Talking about cryptocurrencies and their exchanges I think if I say all of them would be to really name ALL of them, among the main ones for me would be Coinbase, Bitfinex, Liquid or binance, maybe even Kraken and many others. 

There's a lot of exchange existing online that serves as our exchange in cryptoworld. And for me there's only one exchange i trusted the most because of secure and fast transaction it is yobit exchange. This is the only exchange that never fails me in my every transaction.

On 12/26/2019 at 7:11 AM, Delgboke said:

I have not actually counted the numbers of cryptocurrency exchanges but I know that the crypto exchange are many and more are still coming with their own token and coins. 

at the time of writing this post there are more than 200 cryptocurrency exchange available in the market but most of them are fake and some of them has no volume that's why I only use major cryptocurrency exchange like binance okex etc.

It is not about the lists of exchanges, the most important thing is to register on good and one of the best and most trusted exchanges. 

6 hours ago, Soaib khan said:

at the time of writing this post there are more than 200 cryptocurrency exchange available in the market but most of them are fake and some of them has no volume that's why I only use major cryptocurrency exchange like binance okex etc.

There are more than 300 exchanges in the world. But I do mot know how reported they are. 

very day an exchange is always born and there is also a dead exchange. So that exchanges that cannot compete will die automatically and surely there will always be new exchanges that will emerge. For the amount may be very much, see data from CMC. There are 306 exchanges

There is no exact number about this cryptocurrency exchange.  We know a lot about currencies.  There are also platforms.  Because lots of new platforms are being launched every day.  And some of them are going off.