How many cryptocurrency exchanges are there? - Page 11 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Consignee

How many cryptocurrency exchanges are there?

On 9/29/2019 at 5:49 PM, Glossy said:

A lot of exchanges close too because of hacks or were exit scam in the first place...

@xBDT Script I believe there are a lot more exchanges. For example Tokpie exchange isn't mentioned on that list.

People inside this forum should avoid being hacked or being a victim of scam by an unknown link or person. 

There are hundreds of exchanges available but most of them do scamming. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Wow jak3 famous slant of exchanges, I will be unsure how to a great extent time and sweat it took to compile that incline with every single one live and done with exchanges. Who would believe that near are therefore to a great extent of them? hopefulness they will continue further

Of course there will be a lot of platforms in the field of crypto, but this is not important to you at all. Just search for the platforms that the majority of traders use and follow them in their choice.

I real don't know how many exchanges are there but i believe there are more than 100+ because i know many of them more than 50 but everyday i see a new exchange that i didn't know it before.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

In Coinmarketcap has no clear data which are listed on Coinmarketcap. But i find some interesting market coingecko sites  because on coingecko site listed more then 400 exchanges. I think total listed exchanges on this site are 412 exchanges.

Why you are looking to find numbers of exchanges. There are tons of exchanges in the market, no one knows the exact number. Most of them are legit but some are really fake.

On 3/20/2020 at 8:52 PM, Metsik0 said:

An approximate number of all exchanges can be found, but it will be difficult to know the exact! Every day some projects are closed and some appear. It's impossible to track them all.. There are some services who can help. But this will only give an approximate picture anyway. I'm more interested in the total number of only good and reliable exchanges!

You don't need to track them. There are already sites that do this for you. And that is a possible thing to do. The number of exchanges will continue to increase because the adoption of crypto will increase in each country and each person wants to profit from opening an exchange. I think it doesn't matter but is it necessary?

See you will check out the list of exchanges. I am not

Sure what exchanges is better. But i suggest choose

Top better exchanges.

On 4/6/2020 at 2:22 PM, hasdasdaw07 said:

follow me. It is difficult to say how many exchanges are available, the number of new exchanges being generated is increasing and I do not fully trust it. so I only use yobit and no more

We need lots of trusted exchanges because not all tokens are listed on one exchange. But be careful in choosing them. Check the background of exchange before deciding to open an account there.

I do not know what information you are looking for exactly even I did not understand what you mean exactly it, it seems that ignorance is a bad thing, I will learn from you a lot of information my friend.

There are a lot of cryptocurrency exchange, but the problem the majority of them are scam, and also some of them maybe they dont take more than one month they die, so for website exchange to be a life is not easy they need to invest more to survive.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

l can not say current number, that is why there are really numbers exchanges. But in my opinion there are more than 200 cryptocurrency exchanges and more than that they combined 24 hours trade volume of the top ten is more than 6.5 billion. 

It is simple to search on Google and find the coinmarket. You have to try a site with url cmc which is basically coinmarket cap. You can find it from there. 

On 4/21/2020 at 5:47 PM, Trader21 said:

l can not say current number, that is why there are really numbers exchanges. But in my opinion there are more than 200 cryptocurrency exchanges and more than that they combined 24 hours trade volume of the top ten is more than 6.5 billion. 

And the number of exchanges will continue to grow because crypto will be increasingly used today. In your opinion, should there be this many exchanges?

3 hours ago, JoyceKumar said:

There are many online cryptocurrency exchanges. in cryptocurrency exchange. When trading we can observe more. Nice idea you pay attention to it. Perhaps you need to check your computer data because for me the number exchange request is strange.

I didn't quite understand what your intention was when I said losing your computer data. Can you explain more to me this step so that I can understand it?,thank you .

On 1/12/2020 at 4:39 PM, Maahi said:

Lots of exchanger already on internet.some launching daily. Some are only scam they stole our money. I think you have to try either search for how many exchanger for crypto you have to search best exchanger for it like bianance and yobit.

There is more than 4000 exchange in the crypto currency world and as you said every day we have new one but the majority are scam only the top 100 in coinmarketcap are legit 

On 4/24/2020 at 12:57 PM, ak.sanya07 said:

In coinmarketcap there are a lot, more like, too many exchange out there. But most of them are a fake exchange with no real volume and full of manipulation. Only a few of good exchanges with a real volume out there. So, choose the top and reputable exchanges

So can you prove this fake volume exchange? and what are the best exchange to use and please provide the proof that they have real volume?

there are many exchanges accessible. There are decentralized in addition to centralized and they're certainly countless. just pick the tops ones in case you wanna alternate.

The last time I checked, there are about 200 cryptocurrency exchange and that was far back in 2019, so it is very possible it is now more than that. Check out this link to see on Forbes

• Useful or interesting 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

You can find out the number of exchanges through Coinigko's website, but there is an important point to pay attention to which is that many exchanges change from which it disappears and from it appears and this I expect is a problem from the site but I use it I find it good as it gives the most famous exchanges

Edited by magd

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 9/29/2019 at 1:39 AM, Consignee said:

I have tried searching this information. Didn't find in coinmarketcap, I think I am missing this information coinmarketcap must have this information. Do anyone know where can I find this information or at least an approx idea about how many cryptocurrency exchanges are there? I would really appreciate that.

There a lot of them, Binance and Kucoin are very good, i recomend you to use just one, thats the best thing use some of them and what you think is better use it for all your operations.

6 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

The last time I checked, there are about 200 cryptocurrency exchange and that was far back in 2019, so it is very possible it is now more than that. Check out this link to see on Forbes

Perhaps that was in 2019, today I checked the Coin Market Cap site and found there were about 336 exchanges listed on the site. Of course I think this is an infinite number and there are other exchanges not listed on the site.

1 hour ago, Crypto123 said:

Perhaps that was in 2019, today I checked the Coin Market Cap site and found there were about 336 exchanges listed on the site. Of course I think this is an infinite number and there are other exchanges not listed on the site.

The number keeps increasing day by day but I am sure the 336 listed there are the ones that are legit. We might more than a thousand but the scams are not to be considered an exchange. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

There are a lot of trading platforms and exchanges but it is difficult to calculate this because there are deceptive platforms and there are good platforms

Life is great and enjoy it