How many cryptocurrency exchanges are there? - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Consignee

How many cryptocurrency exchanges are there?

3 hours ago, The Dictator said:

For me it is easier to go directly to Coinmarketcap. I'm just confused, why did the person copy everything in cmc and put it here. Does that not make you laugh?

That's exactly I said and all you need to explore the three pages they have. Each page has 100 exchange's name.

1 hour ago, paul kenderlyn said:

@xBDT Script I believe there are a lot more exchanges. For example Tokpie exchange isn't mentioned on that list.

We can not expect that every exchange will be listed in here. There are still a lot of exchanges out there who are may be in their waiting list or even some of them are not interested to get a spot here. I mean there could be many reason but obviously there are many exchanges those are not there of course.

• +1 1

Nearly 20k is so much for exchanges, but we don't have 1k good coins in the market. I see these exchanges may lead to scam since they are more than what we require. Some exchanges may be for local in their countries, but online exchanges would not be more than the coins.

• +1 2

On 9/28/2019 at 11:39 PM, Consignee said:

I have tried searching this information. Didn't find in coinmarketcap, I think I am missing this information coinmarketcap must have this information. Do anyone know where can I find this information or at least an approx idea about how many cryptocurrency exchanges are there? I would really appreciate that.

First I dont understand why is that important?

You want to trade on all of them?

You are tried to searching? It's only one way to find that information that is coinmarketcap or any similar site which rated exchange. All people who give you answer they find that information on website which I told you. It's really simple I dont understand why you create topic about this.

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +5 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

from my knowledge about more than 1 hundred (except low liquidity exchanges) but every year new exchange is creating. and many closing like cryptopia, now coinexchange this month

• +2 1

On 9/29/2019 at 11:39 AM, Consignee said:

I have tried searching this information. Didn't find in coinmarketcap, I think I am missing this information coinmarketcap must have this information. Do anyone know where can I find this information or at least an approx idea about how many cryptocurrency exchanges are there? I would really appreciate that.

Cant say but i can say some thing interesting that Bitstamp and BTCchina was the first ever exchange for crypto currency trading. 

• +1 1

Utopia Ecosystem Technology Starts Here 😄

There are over 50-100 exchanges available out there and here we are only talking about the international ones. Because in a lot of countries there are like 5-10 local exchanges and you cannot count all of them because there are so many 

• +2 1

10 minutes ago, Moldovan said:

Wow, that is just incredible but I can't belive there are so many exchanges available online. There aren't even that many coins available on the market so I doubt there are so many exchanges

Yeap, I was also surprised but it was a rough calculation from the data in coinmarketcap according to the article. Yes, even the number of coins lost by the number of exchanges that exist today, well I just hope that all exchanges provide maximum services to their all users.

• +1 1

There have many cryptocurrency exchange I thought there must be more than 300 crypto exchanges site but few of them are trust worth.

• -1 1

In this world there are numerous exchanges. coinmarketcap, bittrex, binance, yobit. be that as it may, on the off chance that you need to work with this, at that point I will incline toward you to pick yobit. since it is secure and low expenses charge.

• +1 1

There have more than three hundreds leggit crypto exchange but between all platforms there are few mostly trusted exchanges wich is not more than 60 but those many platforms are leggit but it's not more trusted and not that safe.

• +2 1

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

There is more than thousand every day you  new exchange some of them is scam, I don't know the exact number but i love to know the number of a legit of them

• +1 1

On 9/29/2019 at 2:39 AM, Consignee said:

I thought coinmarketcap had the most complete list of exchanges. But everyday you see a new echange going online or another going off, no one is regulating them so it's hard to get an exact number.

• +1 1

of course there are lots of exchanges for cryptocurrencies, you can check on the CMC site, there is already a list of how many exchanges there are, but it doesn't require the possibility of exchanges other than those already registered at CMC, because there are some exchanges that haven't been registered and  until now it is still operating or currently in beta tester.

• +1 1

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

I will guess that they are in the hundreds, the amount of cryptocurrency exchange is growing in the number day by day and I don't see that slowly down soon, has more people gets interested in cryptocurrency the more cryptocurrency exchanges will come.

• +1 1

5 hours ago, merbackten said:

That is pretty аn аwful lot, сеrtainly еxpаnding at this timе. Pеrhaps yоu will be аblе get it here

Currently there are many projects that aim to create new exchangers. On the other hand this is a good thing because there is competition and competition between exchangers so that customers will get a small fee transaction.

• +1 1

Information on coinmarketcap or coingecko seems to be quite complete, there are currently around 20,000 Cryptocurrency exchanges out there. Even though it is not accurate, we can see the figure roughly.

• +1 1

there are so many exchanges and all of them try to introduce themselves as best exchange but at this moment i could tell you i trust only in 2 exchanges yobit and binance cause i spend many times on both sites.

• -1 1

http://bit.ly/2K0fwtx

What is the purpose that makes you want to find information about how many exchanges? Of course this is very much all over the world, but in my opinion knowing the recommended exchange from the coinmarketcap site is enough for me

• +2 1

Too many to count, Cryptocurrency exchange at this time is very much and information on Coinmarketcap there are about 20,000 total cryptocurrency exchanges and it can be less or more. Some alternatives you can check in Coingecko or Cryptocompare.

• +1 1

On 9/29/2019 at 2:39 AM, Consignee said:

Manual or a compilation of various sites that index exams, it is a bit of a daze to know how many exchanges there are today, there are too many, good and not so well known, and celebrities, and every day more and more exchanges come out looking to be competitive in a Market as hard as this, however many try.

• +1 1

On 9/29/2019 at 1:39 PM, Consignee said:

You can see in the exchange section beside the cryptocurrency bar, there are many exchangers of more than 200 exchanges and there are even exchangers that don't yet exist in coin marketcap.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

There are a few hundred exchanges online available on the internet. At least that is my opinion, there could be more but a lot of them are fake or scams and no one uses them for trading anymore

• +1 1

There are thousands of cryptocurrency exchange but some of them are just a scam exchange. I usually used exchange that on top 10 and of course yobit for my invest box.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!