How many cryptocurrency exchanges are there? - Page 18 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Consignee

How many cryptocurrency exchanges are there?

greetings to all, how many exchanges there are, I think there are manybut I could not tell you exactly the amount, you can search on coinmarket the list of all the exchange sites that exist to date. 

• +1 1

I don’t think there is a specific answer to that as exchanges are made every day others scams others, Legit. I wonder how much time and efforts it took to compile that list with all live and dead exchange. Who would think that there are so much of them.

The number is very large, but in my opinion we do not need to know it is preferable to know what is the number of good platforms that will help us in completing the deals we will need, but what will we benefit from it

If you go on the web site of coinmarketcap , you will find all différents crypto which exist and also a list of the exchanges with their ranking following total amount exchanged on their platform exchanged.

There are many cryptocurrency exchanges, ranging from 200 to 400, but it is very difficult to accurately count the number and know which ones are truly beneficial. This is what we need.

So many cryptocurrency exchanger on market. Which you think  good according to safe and security ,you can use it. So many wallet i can't make count how many. So which i like more such as yobit is good exchange according to cryptocurrency.  So we can use and exchange voin into different coin on yobit.

In coinmarketcap this is information or something similar, since coinmarketcap only has the most used exchanges even the least important ones, but it does not have all the exchanges that exist, so a more in-depth study must be done to find a relatively number Accurate, but one of the good bases of the crypto world is that of coinmarketcap in the exchange box and its world ranking.

A large number of exchanges are here. But whole are not good or someone scam or fake. Try to use legit and old exchanges then your money will safe.I suggested you to use binance or coinbase. I personally use these. They are good one. 

We can not find the exact number of the exchanges of the world and I do not think there is a need of it as well so you should do some constructive thing instead of counting them.

Great, due to massive adoption of crypto, the number of crypto exchanges increases day by day. So for exact fugure out some measurable sites of crypto like coingecko, coinmarketcap, etc are available. They provide the number of exchange, its rating, trust score, volume and also coins details too. Coingecko is best for me due to highly easy and understandable interface.

Edited by gbfisher

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 3/13/2021 at 6:17 AM, gbfisher said:

Coingecko is best for me due to highly easy and understandable interface.

I also agree with you because due to that it has earn good reputations from different people around the world within a short period of time and I hope they keep doing the good job by making things easier for begginers to understand.

A lot of exchange close too because of hacks or were exit scam in the first place..@xBDT script I believe there are a lot more exchange. Strange, but we must have tracking of all exchange I think. I have searched on Google and didn't found anything related to this. Every day ICOs  appear that develop cryptocurrency exchange.

The exchange of encrypted currencies is very many and it is difficult to count and we cannot obtain accurate information about their number, as there are exchanges not included and I do not know whether this is legal or not

In fact, I do not know how many exchange sites are running.  Because I haven't found the right information about this anywhere. However, you can see in the coinmarketcap. There is a list of exchange site.  

• +1 1

It's hard to say how much exchanges are there, because so many exchange is not listed in coinmarketcap and some exchange is only for national use.

Я считаю что есть очень много бирж криптовалют но каждая биржа берет свои %комисии.

Я думаю что крипто бирж суше очень много но все биржи по своему харошы разная комисия и скорость обрабатывать сделки.

It is difficult to determine the exact number of exchanges at any one moment since these do not need to register with any centralised authority.It estimated 504 crytocurrency exchanges as of to date. 

• +3 1

There are large number of exchanges are here.Its your choice what you use. But in cryptotalk only one exchange yobit is used. I use binance, coinbase, yobit and hotbit. They are all good and trusted. They give you information about prices of crypto every second. 

• +4 1

There are also many scams that stole our money .And every  time a new exchange is launched in the market  There are many exchanges that are not safe because they host fake coins and we lose our money with them.

The number is very large, but I do not care about the final number. All I care about is the platforms that I like to invest in because it is really very good and deserves it.

There are thousands of cryptocurrency exchanger available there.I dont say exactly how many exchanger has.You can take help from google to know how many exchanger available. 

In my opinion there a lot of exchanges in the crypto world. I also know some exchanges but in the world a lot of exchanges. I don't know how many  total number of exchanges. I mostly use binance exchange. 

Strange, but I believe we need to keep track of all exchanges. I did a google search and couldn't find anything relevant to this. It would be extremely useful to have statistics on this. That's a bummer.