How many cryptocurrency exchanges are there? - Page 15 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Consignee

How many cryptocurrency exchanges are there?

I think legit crypto exchanges will  not be more than 400, they can be checked on coinmarketcap easily, they ate listed according to the MarketCap of the total cryptocurrencies they listed or have on their trading site. 

Well nobody can tell you that except for an estimation of how much exactly as shown at coinmarketcap as some Users already've mentioned.

Basically there are more exchanges being made at the moment that have not yet been released or advertised / announced therefore we can not know for sure.

But i don't think you need that kind of information as there are already made that can do wtv you need 😉

• +2 2

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

You can be sure of coinmarketcap, but I think rounding the 350 trades and the number is increasing. There are many trades that have not been listed on the stock exchange now. They will be listed upon checking their quality.

Thanks for the post dear I have no any knowledge about how many cryptocurrency exchanges in there I am know only 1,2 Excheng site but after read your post comments I have gain all valuable information about exchanges 

I don't thibk tgere is any other place than coinmarketcap or coingcko where you can find such information,  there might be any private blog or site for that.

There are more than twenty(20) cryptocurrency exchanges in which all the time people trade their coins. And the main exchanges which is using the most all over the world are Binance, Hotbit, Kucoin, Bitmix etc.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

i agree with you.. you can check it their is the best site for Now, because trading crypto is very risky thing for a beginner.it also gives you the approximate amount of volume for the last 24 hours ,last 7 days and last 30 days it also tells you how many different coins they have listed.it is very useful information.

For me apart from yobit, polienx, and binanc,e but I always prefer yobit though not all exchanges are here, there are some that are still not listed in yobit forum.

There are a lot of exchanges and many are not listed on coinmarketcap and also many have been closed, therefore it is very difficult to to take records of all the exchanges existed or still existing.

Great post, I also wanted to know the exchanges that are taking place, one of the members has put together a list of sites that are helpful to us, I will try it and thank you.

• +2 1

The number is very large, up to 1000 pallets or more, I think you can see on the CoinGeco platform or the Coin Market Cup. You will see the actual number of platforms, but will you benefit from the matter if you know?

I think there are many different exchanges in crypto world. I don't know exact number. Some exchange are very popular. Mostly I use yobit exchange. It is very trusted exchange. It's transection fee is very low and it's security is very high. I suggest you to use it.

Well you can see this information on this site:
https://www.coingecko.com/
Actually this number changes almost daily, but at this time we have:
Coins: 6080
Exchanges: 419
It is quite a number indeed, I don’t know what all these coins are needed? Is it still really working or is there a lot of dead coins?

• +2 1

On 9/29/2019 at 12:39 PM, Consignee said:

I have tried searching this information. Didn't find in coinmarketcap, I think I am missing this information coinmarketcap must have this information. Do anyone know where can I find this information or at least an approx idea about how many cryptocurrency exchanges are there? I would really appreciate that.

I tried to find out information about Top Exchange today.  I found 299 top cryptocurrency exchange sites.  Here are the names of the top five sites
 1. binance
 2. coinbase pro
 3.huobi global
 4.kraken
 5.bithumb

• +1 1

There are many cryptocurrency exchanges but real exchanges are few one.most of them is scam.it is very difficult to find that which is real or not .

I am new here so I don't know how many cryptotalk exchanges are there. But after participating in this organization I am little know about this. 

Yes, right now there are very few people in the crypto world, but exchanges are increasing in big numbers.some exchanges may not listed here but you can get an idea about exchange quantity.

Well post, personally my point of view there are many other app are close and hack issue ,I think that is main issue because members feel disappointed so no interest, good luck. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I was wondering about that too. There are so many and why we need all of them. I mean are they all have so many traders to at least have a profit every year and keep being operational? There are hundreds perhaps 800 exchanges and for most of them we don't know anything. Could be many that fail to make profit can become scams too. We need to be careful and stay with those that we know and trust.

In fact, coinmarketcap and coingecko do have that information, currently there are 65 exchanges that operate legitimately, but day after day more options appear, especially in local terms, an example is that in Latin America binance and localbitcoin have the supremacy in the p2p markets but there are still more local exchanges that are not on the official lists.

Such information will not be found on the Coin Market Camp. You can find it in the order book on the platform or perhaps on the blockchain website. For each currency here is a clear number of exchanges. It is difficult to follow. 

• +2 1

It is difficult to count the number of exchanges in crypto world . I don't have any information about the number of exchanges .   Because  there are many exchanges in crypto currency I use trust exchange and youbit exchange and I don't know about an other exchanges .

• +1 1

It is tough to work out the precise variety of exchanges at anyone moment since these don't got to register with any centralised authority. we have a tendency to calculable 504 cryptocurrency exchanges as of so far, however this could amendment at any moment. 259 of those exchanges square measure half-tracked on CoinMarketCap, whereas others square measure still in their start-up amount.
It is tough to work out the precise variety of exchanges at anyone moment since these don't got to register with any centralised authority. we have a tendency to calculable 504 cryptocurrency exchanges as of so far, however this could amendment at any moment. 259 of those exchanges square measure half-tracked on CoinMarketCap, whereas others square measure still in their start-up amount.

You should not be interested in the number , you should look for quality , le us say that there is five hundred exchange , it is not logical for you to deal with all f them and his great number will do you no good , all what you need is one or two reliable exchanges to deposit your money in safely.

• +2 2