How to earn money using this website ? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Asakhe

How to earn money using this website ?

A friend referred to me this website and said that in this website they will pay you just by replying to comments and also posting content . If someone knows about this please comment and explain it to me . I would be very very grateful if u do so. And also please can you refer apps and other websites where I can earn money.To be honest I really need this money there is something that I need to take care of with this money and yho I have been in many websites and apps some they are scams some they give out least surveys for money and I’ve had it I’m tired.

• Useful or interesting 4

If your friend has told you about cryptocurrency and if you think how you can earn money by working on this website, then of course you know that by posting 30 we can earn the amount of satoshi.  In that case, you have to post them in certain places in the right place and if you do the posts correctly then you will get Satoshi and thus you can earn money daily.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes you go with site this is genuine site to work and you will get it directly to your yobit exchange and its give daily jo go to the rules and regulations of th forums and starts as soon as possible because this the best site ever 

If you want to eaen free bitcoin then you are at the right place.this site give you 2.3$ per day for posting genuine comments onthe topics.and the post limits for a user is 30 per day

Of the websites I know, I think Iobit is the best.  So you too can give your friend exactly the advice that we can make a lot of money through investment through YoBit.  Once again for free and all we can do is do it now, and YoBit is actually the best site users can use.  So if you and your friends all use it, there are many benefits.

2 hours ago, Asakhe said:

A friend referred to me this website and said that in this website they will pay you just by replying to comments and also posting content . If someone knows about this please comment and explain it to me . I would be very very grateful if u do so. And also please can you refer apps and other websites where I can earn money.To be honest I really need this money there is something that I need to take care of with this money and yho I have been in many websites and apps some they are scams some they give out least surveys for money and I’ve had it I’m tired.

You can earn total of $3 from this site in each day. You have to post 30 legit comments in this site and from that you can gain 30k satoshis perday. But remember to follow cryptotalk's policy and terms.

2 hours ago, Asakhe said:

If you want to earn in this forum you need first complete the requirements which is the 100 useful post then after you complete the requirements, the next post will be paid and each post is equivalent to 1000 Satoshi also the maximum post per day is only 30 post. The guidelines for posting is posted on Beginner section and those guidelines are pinned already and you can read all the rules in  this forum.

Write useful posts with 100+ characters in it, You can choose different topics on this forum. But first 100 posts you will not get payment.

csdouble.com, получи 500 бесплатных монет по промокоду "marsellous"

You can earn on this forum by discussing with other people and you need to make constructive post and not spammy one beside that you need to reach 100 post first before get payed, You can also joining some bounty and airdrop that shared on this forum or offering you services on the marketplace.

its easy you just how to share post gere and when you reach to 100 useful posts you can earn 1000 satushi for every post but notice that there is a daily limit for posts and you can share 30 posts per day for withdrawal you should register in yobit account 

As everybody you can join this forum post good comments and earn 30000 satoshis daily. You can even join faucet sites some free crypto sites which are legit. Search in google for some free faucet sites and free Crypto paying sites.

You can earn joining even ptc legit paying sites.

Just post something sir that is related to crypto and make sure that its atleast 100 characters or it wouldnt be counted.You should complete the 100 posts first to start earning 30000 satoshis a day

This site allows you to make an income after successfully making 100 useful posts, after that the next post you make will make you 1000 satoshi. As for other apps you may make money on I recommend bigtoken, you can find it on the playstore and it is an app where you basically sell your KYC by answering yes/no questions together with occasional surveys.

5 hours ago, Asakhe said:

To earn from this site all you have to do is make 30 quality posts. The post must have a connection with the cryptocurrency atmosphere. You should read the rule to avoid a mistake in making a post. If you don't understand about cryptocurrency I suggest you learn by reading and ask a specific question. Don't ask a general problem as they all scattered everywhere on the internet.

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W

7 hours ago, Asakhe said:

It is better to go through the rules and regulations of this forum. Just post meaningful and useful posts which should contain at least 100 characters. After 100 posts your earning will start.

12 hours ago, Iamjoker said:

You can earn money by website with by AdSense.

Why you mentioned adsense here?? Did you read his topic good, because this membre is asking about cryptotalk not about Google adsense or other site, I think you should avoid this useless topic, and create useful ones 

of course you can get for every post that you send. You can register your forum account on the campaign held by yobit, if your yobit account already has an ID number meaning you will get paid after 100 useful posts at the beginning. Apart from this forum you can join BTT by searching for signature programs for you to get paid in each of your posts.

Yeah cryto website is good or you can create a blog about cryptocurrency, bitcoin, blockchain etc about people need on crypto currency its good too.

The easiest way to make money from a web site is by crypto you can make money easily by posting meaningful posts on crypto forums.And they will provide 1000 satoshi for each of your posts.

I think you should read the payment update to clarify your questions. Perhaps, you must finish the 100 post so that you are eligible to pay to your next post. Also, dont post spam post to avoid of getting deleted.

The way I make money using this website is to work with everyone and follow the rules I have on this web page and then earn it.

First you have to connect your yobit.net account here.then this forum will pay every useful post and helpful comment.1000satoshi each.maximun of 30l satoshi can be earn per day.it will go directly to your yobit.net account widrawable any time you want.

That's right, in this Forum you can get money if you are a beginner you have to complete 100 posts first and after that you have to register your wallet and associate it to your account, after that you get paid every 1000 posts and you can make 30000 per day, remember the post must be useful.

If you are tired, then take a break. There is no need to allow anything extra here, the forum is designed to learn about cryptocurrencies and the entire blockchain.