Is there a campaign in this forum? - Page 2 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
murondi

Is there a campaign in this forum?

3 hours ago, clarityfund said:

There surely will be a lot of signature campaigns once cryptotalk has enough users. For now there’s only the pay per post campaign which I strongly suggest you to make use of 

And you forgot the mention the 1BTC contest and it's not just 1BTC top 10 posters will get reward which will be mininum of 0.1BTC.

The thing we need to focus on is that to build up a healthy community. If we can ensure it then we will see a lot of devs are getting interest in the traffic we will generate.

The forum is onnshortage of moderators .i think near future this forum will have good moderators which will atract ibvesters for this forum.i hope we will see campain on this forum.

1 minute ago, clarityfund said:

Probably because I never win anything at contests 😅

Haha 

Well let's assume that there will be more contest after this. Seems like the admin is very generous 😊

On a serious note - I think it's too late for this contest for anyone who does not have much post till date. It's not really easy to make 100+ posts. It takes a lot of time and also energy.

On 10/6/2019 at 5:24 PM, Rabby20 said:

Currently, cryptotalk have total near about 2000 member that's why no one coming in this forum to launch their ICO project. Cryptotalk member is increasing day by day I hope one-day many investors will come to launch their ICO project.

Some ico projects came to this forum but we need more! I think we still have time for it.

People should find freelancer works at this website 🙂 and i think even yobit could hold the money and after service delivery they could easily send the money to the owner.We will surely see new things by time 😋

6 minutes ago, Syedbesharat said:

The forum is onnshortage of moderators .i think near future this forum will have good moderators which will atract ibvesters for this forum.i hope we will see campain on this forum.

Once the local board is up and then there will be more moderators!
At least one on each language . This will take time but we should just wait for the admin to update the forum! i am hoping this will not take long as tehre are so many request now about local section!

• Useful or interesting 1

5 hours ago, Grace said:

Some ico projects came to this forum but we need more! I think we still have time for it.

People should find freelancer works at this website 🙂 and i think even yobit could hold the money and after service delivery they could easily send the money to the owner.We will surely see new things by time 😋

Need more than 100,000 members to be considered a big forum and attracted for a company to advertise their ICO/IEO here. We can assume 20,000 member as a first stage to grow larger. 

12 hours ago, RxtCrypto said:

Need more than 100,000 members to be considered a big forum and attracted for a company to advertise their ICO/IEO here. We can assume 20,000 member as a first stage to grow larger. 

Activity is the key and of course the quality too. Having a 100k spammers is not better than to have 20k loyal users who are constantly creating good contents.

But in one thing you are right, once we will have heavy traffic then we will see devs will find interest in there to advertise their projects. After all we seek for a marketplace when we need to sell something.

With this rapid growth we can expect that we will soon see a very crowdy but healthy community here.

1 hour ago, Raihan555 said:

I am searching the forum for any kind of bounty campaign. But I didn't get any bounty. Cryptotalk is totally new so it'll take time. Hope it will come soon.

Don't you see that you will get 1000 sat for every posts, maximum 30 per day? Also there is a contest and the first price is 1BTC. The top ten will get minimum 0.1BTC

So yes, the bounties are here but you just did not discover them yet. 

If you need the links then mention me or quote my post here so that I know you are serious. Welcome to the forum by the way.

8 hours ago, Raihan555 said:

Obviously i'm serious about it. kindly share the links please.

I thought you will go and find the links 😊 Anyway.

For the paid per post please click here.

For the 1 BTC contest, please click here.

Enjoy you time in the forum. I will see you around.

maybe i did see some airdrops bu nope mostly there are no camps because of low user space. and BTW i think its good right now as the forum will be spammed daily when they come. just focus on building the discussions right now rather then focusing on money.

There are a lot of campaigns on this forum.I have seen 4-5 social media related posts that you can earn money with using them(for example you can earn diyt coin with commenting and liking and other things...)

On 10/18/2019 at 8:46 PM, xBDT Script said:

Activity is the key and of course the quality too. Having a 100k spammers is not better than to have 20k loyal users who are constantly creating good contents.

But in one thing you are right, once we will have heavy traffic then we will see devs will find interest in there to advertise their projects. After all we seek for a marketplace when we need to sell something.

With this rapid growth we can expect that we will soon see a very crowdy but healthy community here.

Activity like yours? more than 100 posts per day?

I can't say it's a bad thing nor good thing, everyone is free to posts  be active or not, but most are influenced by the reward they will get, just like in your case.

2 minutes ago, RxtCrypto said:

I can't say it's a bad thing nor good thing, everyone is free to posts  be active or not, but most are influenced by the reward they will get, just like in your case.

I can't wait for the campaign to be over :-)

2 minutes ago, RxtCrypto said:

If you find spams from me please feel free to report. I would be happy to see correction and that will led me to improve myself.

Yes there are influence for the reward but if someone starts to cheat then they will eventually get caught. Having all these attention and stay dirty is not going to happen. One needs to enjoy in a place if they want to keep going the way some of us are going. Those who are doing well and already made over 1k posts - they are way better than some of others to be honest.

Look around - you will see there are people who can not product a single word. Eventually they will get punished. 

A small suggestion: Joined and just made 17 ish post and you stated to talk hard already. I think we really do not need this. We need a community where we will feel happy and glad to see the achievements of others.

6 minutes ago, Bnance10 said:

I can't wait for the campaign to be over 🙂

Why you want the campaign to be over? any reason for that? and what campaign are you referring we have 2 here!

On 10/20/2019 at 8:29 PM, Shiftingsand77 said:

Are there any offers for the signature campaign already? If anyone has been hired privately please tell us so we could atleast try to apply privately with that person as well 

I am 100 percent sure that there is no signature campaign yet! if there is, then we are seeing users here with same banner on their sig places, I am sure that the first project here will be a huge participants advertisement!

On 10/6/2019 at 3:11 PM, murondi said:

is there a signature campaign on this forum,? I have not seen any campaigns in this forum, why isn't anyone doing ICO promotions here?
let me know if there is a campaign or airdrop, I want to try it here,  thank you ❤️

Not yet, I guess. This forum needs to attract more members so that this forum can have more support from people. This forum needs to get more traffic from the visitor, and we need to give information related to the cryptocurrency. Soon, if this forum has stable traffic monthly, and we have a big number of people who stay in this forum, I am sure that the signature campaign will come to this forum.
But that will depend on the rule on this forum, and if the rule is almost the same as the "other" forum we already know, then that will be difficult to get it to work.

7 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

If you find spams from me please feel free to report. I would be happy to see correction and that will led me to improve myself.

Yes there are influence for the reward but if someone starts to cheat then they will eventually get caught. Having all these attention and stay dirty is not going to happen. One needs to enjoy in a place if they want to keep going the way some of us are going. Those who are doing well and already made over 1k posts - they are way better than some of others to be honest.

Look around - you will see there are people who can not product a single word. Eventually they will get punished. 

A small suggestion: Joined and just made 17 ish post and you stated to talk hard already. I think we really do not need this. We need a community where we will feel happy and glad to see the achievements of others.

Like I said, can't say it's good nor bad thing as people driven by reward.

And I'm not a typical person who report for some minor mistakes.

As long as you keep it construct and informative for others, there's no problem.

4 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

I am 100 percent sure that there is no signature campaign yet!

There are no signature campaign yet LOL

I myself looking to launch a signature campaign here but I am not very happy about the traffic yet. In fact not many people will bother to pay anyone here unless we have build up a strong community and have a stable user base. We are not even sure after the pay per post how many we will see here to stay. Yes, there will be some of us and we will have to take this responsibility in our shoulder to rebuild the community.

Once we will have a community with dedicated user base then we will see a lot more advertising here which will eventually bring benefit for us. 

What signature campaign you will launch in this forum? you will be that generous to share your wealth to us? 😄 

4 minutes ago, RxtCrypto said:

Like I said, can't say it's good nor bad thing as people driven by reward.

Well DO you think most people in other forum like Bitcointalk.org is posting there because they need to or they really want to? they are up for signature campaigns also! new users before came due to bounties! but now? i think the number of new account there is getting fewer!

Do you know ICOFORUM? it was a new forum also seeking for new users to go on its platform and post! they have a payment too! do 100 post and you will be paid 1ETHEREUM! I was there also! i got my payment there!

4 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

What signature campaign you will launch in this forum? you will be that generous to share your wealth to us? 😄 

I wish I was a whale LOL 

Well I am working on a project and if become successful then may be I can use this userbase to advertise it in here. But at the moment I am still working on it and also I think the userbase is not ready yet too.

You will know in time obviously.

2 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

Do you know ICOFORUM? it was a new forum also seeking for new users to go on its platform and post! they have a payment too! do 100 post and you will be paid 1ETHEREUM! I was there also! i got my payment there!

Good old days LOL

I also got 1ETH there. I was skeptical at first though and was late to on-board. So, I missed the big rewards there  😆

Edited by xBDT Script

Just now, cryptokram said:

Well DO you think most people in other forum like Bitcointalk.org is posting there because they need to or they really want to? they are up for signature campaigns also! new users before came due to bounties! but now? i think the number of new account there is getting fewer!

I said nothing about launch Signature campaign, please read carefully.

Like mentioned above, people posts driven by reward.

More reward means more people want to join, don't know about ICOFORUM, good for you.

9 minutes ago, RxtCrypto said:

I said nothing about launch Signature campaign, please read carefully.

Like mentioned above, people posts driven by reward.

More reward means more people want to join, don't know about ICOFORUM, good for you.

Yes i know what you wrote, as i said campaigns and that is converted to reward. the message above the quoted post from you is not meant from you! as i said above of it! well more users will do more post and get more audience in this forum!

This is a new forum so if you are looking for campaign maybe it is not available here. I also  wait for the campaign information.

On 10/22/2019 at 9:20 PM, alpayno said:

Sadly there are no campaigns yet here in cryptotalk this forum still on its Early days so maybe we can wait for some months to pass and more members to join the forum, until we can have the campaign. Having a campaign is a great opportunity to have in this forum

Yes i agree with you because campaign is more wanted for bounty hunter. I believe if this forum puts the campaign, it can be more popular forum and there are many new comers here.

Just now, alpayno said:

Yeah I agree with the part you said that this forum will get more popular if it there are compaign here in the forum. For me, it is the thing that most of the users here really wanted and I hope some campaign will be addes soon

For the first time i came here i interested with the information that 'pay per post', so i joined this forum. As far i as i join here, i sometimes think that i'm out of idea to write. It can be more effective if campaigns are held here and it didn't waste the time. We have the same hope, mate!

It's too early to do it but it's good if there are slowly projects that are promoting, this forum wants to build a clean forum and it might still take a few months to be interested in promotion because this forum is still new.