Is there a campaign in this forum? - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
murondi

Is there a campaign in this forum?

is there a signature campaign on this forum,? I have not seen any campaigns in this forum, why isn't anyone doing ICO promotions here?
let me know if there is a campaign or airdrop, I want to try it here,  thank you ❤️

Yeah it will be a nice addition but it'll take time. I hope it will not become something like bitgarden or similar platforms.

6 hours ago, murondi said:

is there a signature campaign on this forum,? I have not seen any campaigns in this forum, why isn't anyone doing ICO promotions here?
let me know if there is a campaign or airdrop, I want to try it here,  thank you ❤️

Yes there is! they have now a Bitcoin signature campaign!
just post here and you will be paid! 1 post = 1,000 satoshi, paid max 30 post!

19 minutes ago, Kingjames said:

It will be nice if they started launching campaign here because it will encourage more particular to join this forum, and with that there will be more members here.

We will soon be there! as of now the main task is to get more users in this forum and get kick those bots.

still there are no advertising campaigns ne bounty ne ico but the forum is still too young, I'm sure in the future there will be when the forum gets bigger and will be on a par with bitcointalk

Edited by bitcoin-shark

13 minutes ago, qunein said:

That topic of 1 post  1000 sat is deleted. What happened

The admin is not online for 2 days so he is not capable of deleting it.

I saw one of the thread that the moderator deleted many threads and post due to spamming as there were/are bots attack on the forum. that thread might be accidentally deleted! (not sure)

I think the admin should add payment to attract new members, because 1000 satoshi is very small in value for a campaign, usually the yobit campaign gives 20000 satoshi for each post.. :classic_biggrin:

2 hours ago, murondi said:

I think the admin should add payment to attract new members, because 1000 satoshi is very small in value for a campaign, usually the yobit campaign gives 20000 satoshi for each post.. :classic_biggrin:

is yobit campaign still paying 1000 sat for 1 post ?

I agree although the community is small there is ripe opportunity for people to promote here. There is no signature campaign as such but you can get paid by post through certain exchanges. but there are strict rules and payments not obviously huge.

There is no campaign here and this forum is very new to the crypto world. I am hoping in the future they may have campaigns. You can post your offer in services section and if someone wants to buy, then they will contact you.

Signature campaigns require some more time and a large membership.

because this forum still new and not many people know yet but later once people know about this forum i'm sure some project will do some promotion here like on bitcointalk signature campaign.

Eventually, there will be, if the member growth continues and the spam is kept in check. I only worry that there are not enough moderators to watch over the massive amount of new members.

2 hours ago, Kingjames said:

Sejauh ini saya telah memperkenalkan sepuluh anggota di sini dan seiring berjalannya waktu saya akan terus membawa mereka sampai yang keempat sibuk seperti forum pembicaraan Bitcoin, tetapi saya menyarankan agar orang-orang lebih cepat merujuk orang, harus ada bonus referensi

I agree with you, it seems like there must be a referral bonus so people are excited to promote this forum, I also promote this forum to friends, I hope in the future this forum will become big and be known by many people, thus inviting large companies to promote their projects in this forum..

3 hours ago, kingslogoh said:

We so sorry about that, I am apologizing on behalf  of the whole forum members, because I can see you have gun in your hands

LOL, that made me laugh alone! well a guys who just joined the forum and demanding a bounty! 😄

3 months will be the shortest time to wait before a project will be launch here due to the number pf participants we have now! but as i said the first project to launch here will get the attention of all user so that will be the lucky one!

We will see a campaign once we hit at least 25,000 registrations I believe and I think we can have campaign after a year or so not soon.

If the forum continues to thrive on this speed, the signatures will happen soon. This forum deserves to grow, hopefully it will continue to develop organic growth this way.

In the meantime I have not found a thread related to a bounty campaign to promote an ICO or IEO project. Because it's still early, so it's only natural. Everyone hopes that sooner or later there will be.

3 minutes ago, rajib7970 said:

Cryptotalk is completely new forum. There are not so many members but everyday total members are increasing. May be still many ICO participants don't know about this forum but they will come surely near future when it will get more popular like bitcointalk. 

True. Crypotalk forum is still new and still growing. I think it will takes some months to wait until some company see the potential of this forum and start opening a campaign in this forum.

Well I think over time we'll see campaigns here. I don't even doubt it. Not many people know about this forum yet. The second problem is that you won't find any campaigns in other, older, well-known forums. I sit in several telegram groups whose managers are campaigning. So these managers have no new campaigns for a long time.

On 10/6/2019 at 4:11 PM, murondi said:

Probably the lack of members and maybe they still don't know this forum yet. They will start promoting this campaign once it hits 5k members here or more than thst.

On 10/6/2019 at 11:11 AM, murondi said:

I think its too early since the platform is still at its infancy stage, maybe in the future we will see more projects coming along

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.