How do you make money from crypto? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rabby20

How do you make money from crypto?

let's share how do we make money in crypto section so that newbie & many other person like me can learn how they make money in this section. 

• I used to work in bitcointalk as a signature designer , bounty hunter. social media manager (booster)

5 hours ago, Rabby20 said:

let's share how do we make money in crypto section so that newbie & many other person like me can learn how they make money in this section. 

• I used to work in bitcointalk as a signature designer , bounty hunter. social media manager (booster)

Other than mining and trading, I do signature campaign on bitcointalk, barely some bounty campaign if project looks good to me. Sometimes I work as community manager for crypto projects.

Community manager is not an easy task but gets a good payment, i did this one time.

Bounty signature campaign is the main job for me and sometimes to translation and bounty management.

I dont do social media campaigns as i dont like submitting links.

6 hours ago, Rabby20 said:

Everyone over here is making 1k satoshi for every post until 30 at least and other free ways to make money can be joining the best bounty/signature campaigns, marketing for ICOs, moderation, article writing for promotions and stuffs like that.

6 minutes ago, Rabby20 said:

I also work as a community manager if you think that you can't handle multiple projects now you need an assistant then please consider me for your assistant community manager. Good luck💙

I am not that reputed community manager till now. I am having discussion with 3 projects, if I get confirmation from all of them, I may need one, I will reach you certainly. You can drop your telegram username on PM>

15 hours ago, Rabby20 said:

What you write is little confused "make money in crypto".

Do you want to earn fiat or cryptocurrency?

If you want to "earn" cryptocurrency then first you must to learn (if we talk about as a salary amount).

Yes you can earn with signature campaign, but you talking about bounty? social media manager?

What I can recommend is that people must to learn, and to earn cryptocurrency is not different at all from earning fiat. You have job online which is payable in fiat and in crypto but that is same job.

People thing that is some different ways to earn crypto, no it's same job.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

6 hours ago, Rabby20 said:

Some types/ways to make money in crypto sector. Most of the newbie work as a bounty hunter and do social tasks. Not only that, who have capital and has knowledge about trading they working into trade and getting profit/money.

1. Do bounties on social media , platforms or even forums

2. Make personal investments with the money you earn

3. Provide services like ( code threads , manager on social media , become advisor )

This are the top 3 ideas that crossed my mind right now.

1 hour ago, Kingjames said:

There are many ways to make money in crypto, I have made some money in bounty campaign and direct investment when it was down like this in last year

Dude, did you earn good this year? what is the highest amount you earned on bounty campaign (2019)

1 hour ago, bitcoin said:

Like do Us at the moment, earn bitcoin when make a post, so let's go to active people for make a good and constuctive post to earn bitcoin as campaign and Bounty hunter

That is the spirit that this forum need. 

50 minutes ago, Madara said:

1. Do bounties on social media , platforms or even forums

2. Make personal investments with the money you earn

3. Provide services like ( code threads , manager on social media , become advisor )

This are the top 3 ideas that crossed my mind right now.

dude, how much you earn from social media? I do have twitter and Fb for that with good number of friends/followers. but i never joined even once due to link reporting.

Honestly I don't use them because of the same reason but I have friends with high number of followers ( 10k+ ) and they make some nice money whenever they join a good bounty also they make separate partnerships to promote some project so that is for sure an extra income.

The best way to do it is through trading, but it is very risky, there are many more depending on your time, such as faucets, campaigns and also here in the forum, making your quality posts.

2 minutes ago, mostawda3 said:

Yes, trading is high risk
But when you learn to trade well
Gains experience in trading
Profits become greater than loss

You are absolutely right, I think that trade is like a profession, you should always be up to date and think about the best strategy.

• Useful or interesting 1

Faucet, airdrop, bounties , cloud mining and trading when have enough money, bounties is still good when you have right choice in project

37 minutes ago, Sakkievt said:

Well i have been trading in my spare time since 2014 and ihavent withdrawn any funds yet.win some,lose some.but i have seen traders that in less than a year left their jobs and make money from trading.research is the key to success.

exactly, research and learn by doing is the key if we want to be a pro trader. same like you, as a trader, i don't always getting profits. But, it makes me learn something every order created.

1 hour ago, Rafbouk said:

Sounds like a very good start up for trading . Thanks for sharing Mr. I’ll try and obey by these rules and see what happens 

Just don't forget the most important rule which I forgot to mention; never ever invest more than you could afford to lose. If you always have the auto control on, you'll be fine.

we can make money from crypto by buying and selling of coins and also we can make money by holding the different coins, when there price go up we can earn money.

Hard Worker 😎😎

19 hours ago, Rabby20 said:

I have tried to make a profit from a trading website but I wasn't able to make any profit from crypto trading. Then I have understood that I need lots of knowledge on crypto trading to make some profit still I'm studying on that.

Of course, you need to gather knowledge to get profit from crypto trading. Better option look your eye on trading section

During the 1st quarter of 2018 I used to hunt airdrops until it started to become less profitable because of waves of new people coming in after the success of Hydro airdrop. But now I do signature campaign and social media campaigns. I also work as a moderator in a telegram group. 

Join Jackbit today and start claiming free coins worth up to 10$ every 10 minutes.

I think it will not. BNB will not become the next Bitcoin. BNB has indeed become the best coin for new coins. but that is the support of their market, Bitcoin remains the best. but for BNB vs ETH, I still have confidence that BNB is the next Ethereum. because these two coins have smart contracts that are being developed. until now there is no Coin in the blockchain to be the best except Bitcoin.

You can make money through faucets, airdrops and even bounties, lots of jobs in crypto, so don't worry

best way is trading btc with other coin you make good profit use it to buy other coin and trade in it , your capital grow up

I am newbie like you but I have idea, at first you will post about Bitcoin in this forum and get satoshi then you have a mini Santoshi so you can going to trade market or invest in stock market but wait remember in the trade market you will do short term process but in the stock market you will do long term process. Like you can wait one year or two year but it's make more profitable and your amount is make more double, now it's totally depending on you which you choose to yourself but the better for you, in my suggestion,  you will going to stock market. 

You can, besides bounties and faucets, also participate in affiliate programs or rent some service like programming and design...

well , Trading , holding or earning  crypto from bounties and airdrop , i personally use the three tipes haha , good luck brother .