How do you make money from crypto? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rabby20

How do you make money from crypto?

On 10/7/2019 at 4:00 AM, yhiaali said:

i try faucet in the beginning but its nothing

then i go to mining in beginning it was very good but after that it became nothing

finally i go to treading and i think this is the beast choice 

Where you from? How much is the rate of electricity there?

On 10/7/2019 at 3:57 AM, Rabby20 said:

As you are a crypto trader I would like to ask you something can you tell me which trade is riskier short term trade or long term trade?

Both are risky. You should pick the best coin or token by doing research and studies.

If you like to risk much just hold bitcoin and ethereum.

12 minutes ago, yhiaali said:

Am from Syria do you believed that?😭

The electricity too cheap in my country (after all this destroying)

My problem not at the electricity but in the mining difficulty it is rising all time and dont stop. 

The weather is cold there unlike here its hot.

That is one of the reason i dont do mining.

Electricity, maintenance and weather.

Also the tax on equipment is high that is why its expensive to maintain.

Do trades and bounties is the best option for me.

Before it's bounties and signature campaign which is make you paid in bitcoin weekly according to your rank. But when btc started to plunged its value, those activities that I usually get earned were gradually gone too.

Brother's words are true The best way to do this is through trading, but it is very risky, and there is a lot depends on your time, such as faucets, campaigns and also here on the forum.
Thank you

7 minutes ago, lovesybitz said:

Trading is one of the methods for us to gain crypto or bitcoin and this is the major things actually. But there are still other things aside from this like campaign bounty, manage bounty, translation and etc. 

You are absolutely right, there is a great opportunity here in the forum, it has been an optimal way to win by making good quality posts, I hope to continue like this for a long time.

On 10/6/2019 at 3:09 PM, Rabby20 said:

let's share how do we make money in crypto section so that newbie & many other person like me can learn how they make money in this section. 

• I used to work in bitcointalk as a signature designer , bounty hunter. social media manager (booster)

First, you can read? Ok, if you can, please look for yourself. This is important you have to find your job. Choose the assignment carefully, focus, and stop talking. Let's work.

There are many ways to make money in crypto. You can earn every post you made in this forum. And bounty campaigm.

Minning is a bad way to earning bitcoin , better way trading and earn big money from crypto.Although doing bounty ,doing airdrop earn free crypto without risk.

I used to earn more money via gambling giveaways compared to others stuffs. 

Now i planned to hunt bounties and stick to forum i feel this can give me more idea and more income compared to that.

iam learning from more post over here 🙂 .

Edited by Cryptohash

On 10/6/2019 at 9:00 PM, yhiaali said:

i try faucet in the beginning but its nothing

then i go to mining in beginning it was very good but after that it became nothing

finally i go to treading and i think this is the beast choice 

Also love trading when it comes to a way of making money on crypto I go for trading of crypto asset.

I trade, hoard, stanke and even mine, but I would like to venture into new things. What I've been thinking of is retail, and internet-based business. Hosting is one thing, but I've been recently looking keenly into non-fungible tokens.

On 10/19/2019 at 5:22 AM, Makemoneybtc said:

There were a lot of signature campaigns available on bitcointalk in 2017 and 2018 but in 2019 you can barely find one and even if you find you barely get accepted because they have limited spaces open. 

yes, you're right and very competitive after the merit system was get started. Most of the signatures campaign required merit and I dont have that thing. I'll just thankful to this new forum, eventhough it's only worth satoshi atleast you earned.

there is so many ways to earn money about crypto. A bounty campaign and signature campaign. But for me i earn money when i post everyday in this forum.

There are plenty of ways to make money in the cryptocurrency market. you can participate in bounty campaigns, airdrops, signature campaign and trading.

On 10/6/2019 at 3:09 PM, Rabby20 said:

let's share how do we make money in crypto section so that newbie & many other person like me can learn how they make money in this section. 

• I used to work in bitcointalk as a signature designer , bounty hunter. social media manager (booster)

we can earn money from crypto with many ways, you can become token holder and trader if you have good analysis in crypto, and then you can become bounty hunter, they paid us with in altcoin or new coin, but lately it worthless and then airdrop and faucet, it;s worthless too right now. We can make more profit from crypto if we have good analysis as trader.

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

On 10/6/2019 at 4:09 PM, Rabby20 said:

• I used to work in bitcointalk as a signature designer , bounty hunter. social media manager (booster

maybe also in answering question,sharing opinions,and also posting comments..we need 2 learn how 2 work with it..first steps 2 catch a goal..

I prefer to trade, it gives me pleasure, I don’t like holding because I don’t have enough patience, and I consider ICO and airdrops a waste of time, and very risky operations, their time has already passed

Making money from crypto trafing is not an easy work because if you invest in any unknow coin then you will never make profit from it and if you invest in any famous coin then without analyzing you face lose so makin money from crypto is though work but impossible you can learn first and analyze it and check its news that how this coin move after that when you understand then you invest fund an make money

4 minutes ago, gtx1050 said:

I used to join campaigns in the bitcointalk forum bounty to be exact. Another way to earn cryptocurrency is this forum, the cryptotalk. You can also earn from doing the investments and trading however you can also lose money in doing that if you aren't good at it.

Of course, for successful trading in the cryptocurrency market, you need to have good experience and some necessary knowledge.

Sell/Buy music, sound fx, video footage, photos, vector images and more
for projects, movies and any commercial purposes

https://www.motionelements.com

currently I'm just trading, as I don't have see a good profit in mining these days, I was doing long term investments too in the past but I'm just switched to trading for now

I make money on cryptocurrency participating in various bounty companies. These are mainly companies on social networks. And of course, the signature on bitcointalk

FCSD ⚒ 1936

Through the already classic two methods of the cryptocurrency market. Through medium and long term investment on the one hand and daily and weekly trading on the other.

14 minutes ago, Alabo said:

I was once a member of Bitcointalk doing bounties but my account just got ban without  violating any rule, just because I was doing airdrop and bounty. But now I divert to bounty0x to earn some money there to

I can see why you are banned. You keep making the same mistakes here. 

On 10/26/2019 at 7:14 PM, susilabai said:

Before i was earning through signature campaign in bitcointalk and some trading, But after the forum got totally manipulated by the DT members i left the forum and now i am totally fully working on this forum and hope that one day this forum will take over all other forums.

Well, I never got any problem with them. However, good luck with your new spirit here.

• Useful or interesting 1

I got money from crypto through trading, working on Facebook and Twitter bounties, as well as signatures campaign

you can mining, trading, join some bounties, airdrops, and giveaways. aslo, you can offer some services based on your ability with crypto payment method.