Purchase video games with bitcoin - Page 6 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Loly

Purchase video games with bitcoin

Yes we can purchase a vedio game with bitcoin i have seen it but i am never use it or try it for myself. There was many where we can purchase anything by bitcoin   

Digital currencies have become a sophisticated means of buying video games and many others, and it seems that they will become the alternative to money in the future, which is great for them.

Is there a site where you can purchase a ps4 computer game or a pc with bitcoins? I believe that would be decent if there were any. Advanced duplicates, physical circle, whatever it is.

This is e-commerce, it is just the process of buying and selling products by electronic means such as mobile applications and the Internet, as well as video games, and it has evolved to be payment through cryptocurrencies. The popularity of e-commerce has increased dramatically over the past decades, and in ways that digital currencies have replaced well-known currencies.

i think it’s good to buy games with bitcoin, its hard sometimes to make crypto to real money and buy games with less balance than you want

Is there a internet site where you may purchase a ps4 online game or a pc with bitcoins? I think that would be very pleasant if there have been any. digital copies, physical disk, whatever it is.

I don't think that it is not available of the other country and maybe in some they are allowed to pay with bitcoin and I think that it is good because we have more option now.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

Bitcoins is the onlion currency you can get advantage of this currency by buying and selling the onlion.many web sites those selling there equipment like gaming etc. I also here about onlion plying of game through your coins.

I have never heard or seen any individual who buy computer games with bitcoin I have played the games however I never bought and game with bitcoin I just realize you can bet with bitcoin and altcoins too. It`s true or not!

I used to love playing online games. now it's reduced. I see the times developing very fast the last 10 years. And I understand that many online games now also adopt crypto in it as a tool for payment transactions for purchasing items in the game.

I am not into games as I belong to the older generation, But I can understand if the youger generation may want to buy games using crypto and as you mention there are so many online portals you can buy from, so yes it is great. 

Yes. That's to show you that crypto is a future technology. Many companies are starting to use crypto and if the government can accept it, then crypot will be the new form of money and transaction process.

bitcoin has been used in so many places and it requires we are able to follow certain rules and regulations the work  of any one trader is to really believe in themselves and that is what makes it easy for any one trader in this place so its important to keep in track of what we know , buying using bitcoin is a little bit difficult and tiriing so using it is not an option that is

This process is more encouraging, and I believe in the next 10 years, crypto will take over every transactions in the internet. Atleast video games lovers can now be rest assured for a secured transactions.

1 hour ago, Shihab hasan said:

Before, you had to go to a store to buy a video game.

I think you still do nowadays too, bitcoin is mainly used for exchanging in the market with other coins for profit.

If video game sellers partner with bitcoin then it will be easy to buy an online video game. It is very convenient because it is all done through the Internet.

On 09.01.2020 at 14:01, BTC Future said:

On 1/9/2020 at 2:46 PM, Loly said:

Before, you had to go to a store to buy a video game. But these days, most players shop online. The possession of video games has become digital, like many digital currencies themselves. So it is only natural that you will accept more and more leading Bitcoin gaming sales platforms.

Steam - The world's largest computer gaming platform.

Xbox - Pay for games, add-ons, and Xbox Live subscription.

Play Station Network - You can pay for games, additions, and a PlayStation Network subscription.

Hempel Pendel - Unregistered games site.

Big Fish Games - an irregular gaming company based in Seattle, Washington.

Green Man Gaming - Games, Switches, and Digital Games.

Zinga - mobile and online games.

Isn't that cool?

That is a great thing for the game lovers. They can easily earn money online from crypto currencies and can spend in their fun loving activity of games.

Something error in your words, Buy Video games, memberships, or store things, with Visa or cryptocurrencies no different, Both of them are online and low fee, i saw many topics " Buy ... with crypto " . You aren't understand that it's only payment method😩!, sure you can say , but give your idea about you saw, no any thing you saw * go post cryptotalk "😅, thanks for your topic sir.

This is a really good thing that people can use bitcoin to buy different products, such as video games. For example, this will increase the popularity of bitcoin and increase the number of products that can be bought with bitcoin in the future.

Well, this is very good for the gamers because they can now easily buy some games using cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, ethereum and also ripple. Happy posting everyone.

i have no idea about purchasing games through bitcoin i never brought before i want to learn about this topic can any one guide me.

As sophisticated, the more sophisticated technology. It can happen, where video games sell sellers with Bitcoin in payment, I think it will make it easier for buyers because it is online.

This is really useful information you have posted for those who are video game lovers. But actually i am not going to purchasing any video game using crypto wallet as i don't have any interest to do so. Now in focusing more on investing and earning. But many others will follow your post. Thank you.

Purchasing video games is just the first step. Companies like enjin take it even further by creating a market for game feautures. So bought items in one game can be sold and used for buying items in another game.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

Steam is no longer accepting bitcoin as a payment method, game company and distributor Valve announced today. There's even the scenario, Valve explains, that as the user or Steam tries to cover the difference in value, the value of bitcoin then changes again, causing more problems.