Cryptocurrency: Digital Currency for All? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tolga1500

Cryptocurrency: Digital Currency for All?

A full rencie of 2,000 cryptocurrency lives today. It usually runs on a blockchain network that brushes alongside a third party meal and decentralizes the payment system

anything that involved money or investing is risky,and you are right crypto are risky,it is for all,but not all has the knowledge about this. but as it will go along in our future i think many will learn this slowly.

The world will adopt cryptocurrencies in the future so for sure this can bring to reach the highest price of the market. It is good time to buy cryptos and hold for long term.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Of course it is for everyone, everyone has the right to obtain it because it is free, such as phones, clothes or anything else we use today, the difference is that it is digital, it is not physical.

yeah crypto is a digital currency and digital currency is for everyone. anyone can use it invest it and can store it. it gives benefits mostly but sometimes also gives a loss in investment as no one can predicts the future. 

Indeed cryptocurrency is a digital currency for all in the sense that it gives opportunity to whosoever wants to participate in this to make money and even profit, it is easy to access and available for all.

Of course for real crypto currencies is for all but not all people are enlightened enough to make use of this digital system and as a matter of fact crypto world really exposed me to some aspect of learning.

cryptocurrency is useful for all the world because it is a safe way to transfer money to one another in a faster way as compared to banking the crypto also provide us the chance to invest and earn money and convert money to different currencies

There is always risk involved with any investment you make. It is just that with cryptocurrencies you don't have to invest a lot and the rewards can be quite remarkable. I suggest to anyone that asks me on investments strategies to have crypto in mind and try to allocate a small percentage of their portfolio in Bitcoin and altcoins.

Crypto-currency is a digital commodity. It is generated by an electronic process that can be moved from one person to another around the world without any transaction charges.

Yes of course cryptocurrency is a digital currency for cryptocurrency market, and I think there is not the restriction because anybody can access to it without problem, and I think in the future all things will be used through internet and the crypto is ideal to be the only method payment.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Cryptocurrencies are really filling the digital world, and this is our physical world that is being invaded by them and they are here to stay. Obviously, digital is the future, but we cannot put aside our physical world because there is nothing safer than having your money in your possession without anyone's remote accident.

Yes i am alsk think cryptocurrency  digital currency is for all. Here you can earn by investing and earn a lot of money.   

Everything which involved with mony is riscky. Even today bank is also Don't  expose their performance well. So, i think in this situation cryptocurrency is the best option for savers.     

• Useful or interesting 1

Crypto currency may become one of the alternative payment options in the market if people accept the new concepts. For now crypto currency is not for all because some individuals doesn't care to its existence.

On 2/11/2020 at 2:37 PM, Amit01229 said:

Yes currently Crypto market making next generation and we can easily send money anywhere instantly no details required with decentralize technology and anonymous transaction Crypto is most secure payment gateway.

Crypto market is the great and best market in the world and in this market we can easily send the money from one country or place to another with easy way and so many peoples will do this becasue now the market is the future of the world.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I consider your post a very good and a very important post you have been done a great effort for posting about such topics it will help the forum as well as the users of the forum to know about the cryptocurrencies well in a short.

Cryptocurrency is for everyone, as long as they are willing to study and learn about this technology they will surely earn from using it. Cryptocurrency is really good for investing and trading since it's price can really rise at any moment and fall at any moment too.

Cryptocurrency is a Digital currency for all.Cryptocurrency is the digital cash of the digital age.It's like regular money - think $ or € but it's only digital.so no need to pay bills or coins.yes it will be became fo future currency.

I read your article carefully and understand the future of cryptocurrency. Yes cryptocurrency growing day by day, first crypto coin launched in 2009 and now bitcoin is the valuable coin in the digital coin. Cryptocurrency business is risky but profitable too.

It is right that cryptocurrency is for all the people and the good impact on it is might solve some problems like job stability. Cryptocurrency was designed to change the traditional system in paying and transacting.

The easiest to say, cryptocurrencies are when the US dollar leaves the paper banknote and enters the mobile phone in your pocket. Anonymous carpet of internet banking.

Yes you're right. Cryptocurrencies are for all the people around the world. And they are digital currencies. So anybody can buy them or earn them.