Buy in ICO or in exchange what will be better ? - Page 2 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
atect90

Buy in ICO or in exchange what will be better ?

On 10/6/2019 at 12:47 PM, atect90 said:

How regularly does the cost get lower than the ICO cost when another coin is recorded on its first trade house ? 

Why there are coins that are worth like 0.0004 $, normally during an ICO one coin is sold in the scope of 1$ or not ? 

Do a few "coins" avoid the ICO organize ?

As i know before etherium a live there are some altcoin skip ico stage like dogecoin if i am not wrong.
Buy in ico or after hitting exchanger has its own risk and profit. They have its own pros and cons. So its your choice after all.

I prefer to buy coins at IEO because after their sales are finished, the coins can be exchanged without having to wait a long time

22 hours ago, madoras said:

offcourse i will said ico better ,because much discount if you want to buy in ico than exchanger.and more promotion on ico. i hear miracle tele have problem if buy on exchanger

ICO in profitabee now as there are not much investors going on the project. i will advise you to buy in exchange now and keep away from ICO and if you really want to invest go to IEO.

The price is given largely by the interest of the traders, but the price of a currency is influenced by the number of currencies existing on the market and by their capitalization.

On 10/6/2019 at 4:18 PM, hellboy4tr said:

Hey, i have a ICO experiance, just wanna tell u about this. I have bought a coin from ICO, i have the price of 0,05 usd per coin or something like that. After the coin relase to market the base price 0,1 usd per coin.i have put sell order to market about 0.09 but i cant sell after relase it suddenly dropes to 0.01, i still have this coin and sell order 🙂 Thats why i am not recommending you to waste your time on ico

Perhaps, for the time being when you sell your tokens at a high price, maybe you just did somehting wrong or you 
you just don't know much about crypto trading game so that's how much the price you made went away in the 
end.

21 hours ago, Awaremooner said:

Most ICO coins are over priced at ICO stage all because this ico factors the price of coins given as bonus and airdrop into the price it sold a coin. For this reason, when this coin hit an exchange, prices will drop as most bounty hunters, signature campaign winners will hurriedly dump their coin on the market to move on to better bounties and cause original investors in the project big loss

And you forgot to mention that majority of the ICO too are scammers, where most of their victim are investors and bounty hunters as well. And the wrong things too was they always blame bounty hunters why their token got dumped. Which is the real who did it was themselves. 

How regularly does the cost get lower than the ICO cost when another coin is recorded on its first trade house ? 

Why there are coins that are worth like 0.0004 $, normally during an ICO one coin is sold in the scope of 1$ or not ? 

For me it only makes sense to take part in an ICO now that either has an exceptionally respectable group or has an item that can create assets after. In the event that it doesn't have these two things I will rather purchase on a trade later on.

Now there is no promising ICO, everything ends up ashes, most of the good projects, now prefer IEO over ICO. it's better to buy a new token on the exchange, and buy a new token that is listed on a large and trusted exchange

I think Ico 's time is over , i use to see  coin prices in ico start with 0.1 $ and then jump to 1 $ when they added it to exchanges but now dumpers are every where so i would like to buy the coin after the ico .

Past experience has shown that most coin does falling immediately after listing so it might be a rather more profitable to buy on an exchange immediately after listing, but you should bear in mind that there will be no listing on exchange if investors hadn't buy the token at an earlier stage.

21 minutes ago, subtalor said:

IСOs аre toо risky beсаusе of the tall likelihood оf triсk

Not all are ICO's are  risky so there are many ICO which have no risk and giving us good return in the current market.

it get lower most of the times. like i would be bold enough and say 90% of the times. the days of huge ico pumps once listed on an exchange sre gone. better wait and buy on exchange.

Today it is best to buy an ICO coin when they listed on exchange because now the ICO is not succesful unlike the past years when ICO industry boom and can make your money double in investing to ico.

Don't buy in ICO. They are just scams. Using exchange is better. But it depends on traders. 

for some encouraging ico is hazardous attempting to purchase after the ico end, search for instance at dragonchain or wanchain that is very advertised for it's dispatch on trades. some of the time it's helpful for the icos that go under ico cost toward the start or for interminable ico where ethereum or bitcoint increased more valute than the token.

At the point when a coin first enters a trade it will in general go up quickly, a few trades hold a democratic among their clients to see which coin to include, this implies whichever coin that is included has gathered a ton of intrigue as of now, what you have to do is to attempt to check whether the coin will be recorded following the ico, if that isn't the situation you can pause and show signs of improvement than the ico from individuals edgy with that circumstance however on the off chance that the coin will be recorded in a trade promptly it might be a smart thought to purchase at ico costs.

Both are useful for venture. In the event that you need to put resources into ICO, at that point experience the organization's undertaking subtleties and read the white paper in subtleties to follow about the future possibility. In any case, for exchanging trade, you have to watch the value run in the middle of the coin is exchanging. With the goal that you get the lower point to contribute.

better to buy at an exchange that is clear and safe from risk because the exchange value of selling coins is already there and the pair is already available .

and will reduce the level of risk .

Almost all projects will go down when listed on the first exchange, this is natural because the sale from investors who buy at the presale gets a lot of bonuses. Plus the distribution of airdrops and bounties. For airdrops and bounties, the project team should be able to cope with the funds obtained from ICO sales

50/50 .  There is not identical answer . If the mission really worth, my strategy  to shop for at some stage in ICO campagne, if it's possible, so i sense me more assured.  But that's not possible to research and take a component in all exact ico - so commonly i purchased tokens already on the exchanges, sometimes extra luxurious from time to time less expensive - in most instances  it is a small overpayment and doesnt genuinely rely, due to the fact the a sincerely worthwhile assignment can supply x100-x1000 in the subsequent 2-three years.

If you buy from ICO and ICO is successful you've got a totally high threat that you make income right after change segment. But you can also discover a assignment that is not a success in ICO and cave in in change. This isn't a specific win scenario, you have to degree the whole thing about the task and take a look at amassed quantity in ICO. I'd prefer ICO levels if venture is authentic and provide something interesting/new.

It's no longer that simple to expect for newcomer. Because many even awful ICO have suitable advertising and marketing and most people will now not privy to the "crimson flags" like very huge(50%+) bonuses for early investors or hiding information approximately how much cash were accrued from them or do not have public source code on github. Or some of the crew members had been concerned in shady tasks with awful popularity within the past, and many others.

Edited by Sophia007

On 10/6/2019 at 3:47 AM, atect90 said:

Some ICO currencies are more prone to volatility when the day of listing on exchanges arrives for the euphoria of selling and making juicy profits, it is better to buy some coins already listed to avoid some type of loss that hits your portfolio very hard.
The ICO's are of a somewhat high risk. You must analyze each project well to avoid falling into traps, DYOR whenever you can.

It is higher to buy coins whilst engaging in an ICO (the primary factor is to choose a very good undertaking). After the release of cash at the exchange, the rate might also increase significantly than with ICO and you'll increase your funding numerous times.

ICO need to come up with the max return, specifically if the assignment idea is solid. I will no longer purpose to unload these cash inside the first day of their alternate - I see this extra like an funding by carefully deciding on which ICOs to sign up for. And do now not put all your eggs in one basket - a % of your price range have to go to ICO due to the fact your budget will be locked for a terrific period of time till the brand new cash exchange in trade or before they respect well in value.