Ethereum is idealist coin - Page 8 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Ethereum is idealist coin

I did not know this part of the ETH, undoubtedly great information that I will take into account and investigate further

Indeed Ethereum is the idealist coin. The innovation behind it serious and superb especially the the creation of the ERC-20 which has led to creation of many coins we have today. I even see Ethereum taking over in the future. It will not surprise me to see ETH overshooting Bitcoin. It's obvious. Month of September testified to this fact. ETH miner made money than Bitcoin miners. That is just the beginning. Kidoa to the creator.

Thanks to the solid infrastructure it has built, Ethereum has long gone from being just a coin and has become a huge formation containing many altcoins. One of the most important features of Ethereum is smart contracts. In this way, the fact that the block creation time has decreased by 15 seconds stands out as the side in which Ethereum stands out compared to Bitcoin. In addition, there is no limit to the projects that join the system as add-ons. In other words, an infinite number of projects can be added to the system. Its libertarian attitude, decentralized nature and the fact that this structure will never change make Ethereum one of the most valuable cryptocurrencies.

Ethereum is a technological revolution with which the blockchain is going to be implemented in hundreds of real use cases, some already implemented and many new ones to be discovered, learning to program in its solidity language can be a great outlet for many developers.

The project behind ETH is really good, it has been sustainable over time, which makes the currency really attractive to invest.  I believe that ETH can reach very high prices, it is just a matter of waiting.

• Useful or interesting 1

i believe ethereum is the future.

if you think about it, it is the most used currency for new tokens, plus there are a lot of transactions. then On each wallet there are always ethereum cents, many of which are lost.

in addition, the number of ethereum is limited.

Ethereum updated the maximum hashrate and three times surpassed bitcoin in terms of mining profitability.

The hashrate of the second largest cryptocurrency – Ethereum – has updated the maximum. The indicator broke through the level of 250 T/s. The total growth of the digital asset hashrate since the beginning of the year was 80%.

original.thumb.jpg.afc21b6a38002d34bf099d73d46c005a.jpg

Of course, after Bitcoin, there is no competitor for Ethereum..a perfect currency and does not fluctuate much, meaning you can make good amounts of it.

On 9/1/2020 at 4:49, nicolas1234789 said:

Ethereum se concentra en mejorar el sistema, por lo que pueden manejar el envío, la recepción y el registro de muchos datos en un segundo. Reducir las tarifas también es una prioridad, incluso hasta ahora tal vez no esté funcionando bien. Si vemos desde el viaje de Ethereum, el desarrollador se centra en el sistema, no se preocupan por el precio, el volumen y las noticias negativas. Siguen aumentando el sistema y la función potentes para manejar las transacciones de los usuarios. Ethereum es una moneda idealista y esa es mi opinión sobre ethereum, ¿chicos?

Good day
If it is a large part, you have reason and I will not discuss it, but I can also tell you that that is what is making it continue to grow by leaps and bounds
Sls

maybe yes .. because many development use blockchain eth for the token .. blockchain eth is fast and safety but because many using blockchain eth and now trafic in eth is high and the impact is fee in eth is big but eth is still good coin and for me waiting for ath v2.0

On 9/1/2020 at 8:52, pulokdeb said:

Sí, creo que etherim es una moneda ideal, pero no puedo imaginar cómo alguien más piensa que lo están haciendo ellos mismos. Creo que es una moneda ideal y se puede ganar con ella.

I think like you. I think it is a currency that maintains and increases well, and even if it is not like BTC, it will generate a lot of profit.

The only thing Ethereum lacks right now is the excessive commissions on transaction fees.These need to be resolved urgently.Ethereum 2.0 version should be released as soon as possible and transaction fees should now be reduced.Even platforms like Uniswap have high transaction fees and Ethereum cannot be used much.If transaction fees are not resolved,most people turn to alternatives.

Ethereum is a very powerful system and not everything is perfect as far as the system Commission is concerned , but in General we can say that it is an ideal coin. In addition, we are all waiting for the 2.0 version.

Edited by Pusha

Yes, Ethereum is a perfect currency as its value has emerged in its good price, which jumps day after day ... I also heard there is talk of developing Ethereum 2.0 that will give more protection to the user with low fees

I have never seen a currency in an idealistic way, for my ETH and any other altcoin I see it as such, bitcoin has more history, in fact many bitcoin activists defend the technology, in this case I am going to the mere case of trading.

Yes, I agree that ethereum is a reliable and firm coin. This currency alike BTC (bitcoin) was always stable for me, that's why I find it one of the best coin and never was frustrated:) 

A Cryptocurrency like Ethereum that focuses on improving the system is extremely valuable, where fees are reduced focuses on the system. That is the key to success, developing the system, a better network, great products. Characteristics that Etherum has in addition to facilitating liquidity & smart contracts

• +4 1

There is no doubt that Ethereum is an idealistic currency, at the moment it is the second largest currency on the market. Ethereum can handle much more complexity from its smart contract system, therefore, it operates in a much more decentralized way than Bitcoin, although the latter continues to have a greater impact on the economy. I think that with the implementation of Ethereum 2.0, it may be competing more closely with Bitcoin.

It is a good cryptocurrency, it does not have such an exaggerated value as that of bitcoin, it is much more profitable to invest with it than with many others and it does not involve such a high risk

I do not know why you think that ethereum is an idealistic currency because in my opinion it is not easy if it were idealistic or profit could be obtained, how can ethereum be obtained? It is a project that is managed with an intelligent network of contacts