Ethereum is idealist coin - Page 5 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Ethereum is idealist coin

So true the best coin after the mother of currency bitcoins is ETH it's has so far maintained it's reputation on fast transactions and high profits you can invest in ETH and not lose your funds in the cost of usage.

That's right, ETH is the ideal altcoin. I have been following ETH for a when today and I am increasingly confident in its daily development. Its price is also suitable for investment.

ethereum is my favorite altcoin, it has been using it for a long time since the first ico and tokens appeared on its blockchain, it has many rivals neo, tron, bnb, but still none and at its height, the transaction fees are variable and are generally influenced by market values

Welcome with me
Ethereum registers every time a step forward, working to improve the technical aspects, which is important to attract the largest number of users
A little while ago I read a topic in the forum about the Ethereum platform, that 80 percent of the cryptocurrencies and tokens use the Ethereum platform

Exactly Ethereum is the ideal currency, it is in the 2nd position in the market, it is completely confident that the currency is sought and ideal after bitcoin. In each person's portfolio after bitcoin, there is definitely an ethereum

I agree with you that ethereum is one of the best coins out there. Ethereum team is always working on improving their coin and they will also launch ethereum v2 soon and thats great 

well i don't think the it is idealist cause there is also XRP which also is a fast and also has very low transaction fees. so  ithink it is war between xrp and eth. i wonder which will win.

Ethereum is called an ideal coin because it is a multi-purpose coin that have almost all the positive features in one package. It is reliable, has high trading volume, large capitalization, practical network for developing Dapps, fast transaction times, second in ranking after bitcoin and has a long enough presence in the market to be considered safe for investing or holding. Its value keeps rising year after year because it gives birth to many crypto projects.

Well, Ethereum is trying to hard to get over the BTC in getting famous. I think other coins are fast growing than Ethereum. Personally I don't like Ethereum much. 

Ethereum is a great project with food developers that are always bringing more updates and innovation to this wonderful project that people love to engage in it

On 3/23/2020 at 11:05 AM, King98 said:

As they continue to work for this project they have a high probability of reaching this project at large because it is my favorite currency because I can see the possibilities of this project

They are always upgrading their project and I think ethereum will have a superb movement in the future, the price of ethereum will soar soon in the future

On 3/25/2020 at 6:12 PM, amiraliko said:

I think ETH has been down due to bear but it never stop developing the project, The future is unknown but we can expect we will once again major improvement, not only on the project but the value as well After corona pandemic and bitcoin halving.

I think bitcoin bear has much effect on ethereum price, but in term of development, ethereum has developed and improved in their project, this has been a good projects

2 hours ago, OldBangS333 said:

no problem ethereum is optimist cоin as it will the as a rule general coin after Bitcoin you know how to grasp sharp send if you storage it for long-term trading. The developer are tоo manufacture shot to proliferate the sell of the coin

Are we saying that it is idealist because it has couple ideas like ERC20 tokens and smart contracts or we are talking abut something else when we say idealist coin??!!

yes, we can assume for Ethereum that Ethereum is an excellent currency.  inside the crypto world, Ethereum will constantly be recognised to all people as the correct foreign money, as the consumer of the Ethereum platform is likewise ample.

yeah mate i would totally agree with you on tbis very comment of yours, Ethereum seams to be tge only crypto currency showing real great effort to coming close to what the bitcoin have actually archived, Ethereum is doing constant upgrades to better its currency. 

Ethereum It is the first cryptocurrency that I have traded and it is the currency that I own the largest amount of it in relation to other currencies so after my experience I can confirm that it is an ideal currency in relation to its price and its importance in the market

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think this is the best time to buy ethereum for holding but we must have patience because ethereum is the best choice for long-term investments so we should wait until the market recover definitely we can earn more profits.

On 09.01.2020 at 11:52, pulokdeb said:

Yes, I think etherim is an ideal currency but I can't imgine how anyone else thinks they are doing it themselves I think it is an ideal currency and it can be earned from it.

And what is most interesting is that there is no known total number of coins. I believe Ethereum has more goals. And it makes sense to invest in it.

Very well, I will agree with you. Ethereum is the largest and most well-established, open-ended decentralized software platform. Smart contracts, DApps can be built and run without any downtime error or fraud from another person.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 4/10/2020 at 3:55 AM, Thekingcallme said:

Ethereum is a good and strong currency that is traded a large size in the market cap, but its price is not good

There is no bad price for any coin, for as long as we see it's growth that is all that matters not the price. Ethereum is a good

Ethereum as what done say as the blockchain 2.0, as the Ethereum really rise on the occasion to bring and implement as an open source platform, of the creation of Dapps and even side chains called of tokens, as this was the first of it's kind

Etheruem is the best possible currency that can ever match the criteria as the bitcoin. It has the second highest value in the market. And the currency also offers good projects for the users. The currency is also in demand and it has the best chance to be on the top. The eth investment is always profitable. So people think this is the ideal currency. 

Ethereum is definitely a very good and important coin but it is not the idealist one just because there are still a lot of things that it needs to improve and implement in its system.

On 4/10/2020 at 4:25 PM, Thekingcallme said:

Ethereum is a good and strong currency that is traded a large size in the market cap, but its price is not good

why do you think ethereum price is not good it's the second largest cryptocurrency in the world many people are saying that if ethereum continue working on it's technology then ethereum will beat bitcoin