Paying Apps - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ednalyn Joy

Paying Apps

Hello everyone before I am here can I ask what really paid apps are not scams and most of all easy to earn.Much thanks for the suggestions!

On the google play store you can see a lot of earning listed. Some of them are fake. And some are real but there we have to work hard to get payment. But you can use whaff reward app. It's a cool app. I earned and succesfully witdraw from it around $33 usd.

12 hours ago, Ednalyn Joy said:

Hello everyone before I am here can I ask what really paid apps are not scams and most of all easy to earn.Much thanks for the suggestions!

There are a lots of apps that pays, but what payment are you looking for paypal or cryptocurrensy??.....

on paypal.... buzzbrak,money cube,silice fruit, daily raffle

on crpto.... daily raffle, cllame bitcoiin cash,bitcoinblast,bfast bfree,bitcoin claim pro....

There are many applications that are playing but you just need to explore the ways.If you are looking for crypto there are several.So crypto is best

Every app on the list below is excellent in its own way. Taken together, our collection is a snapshot of the Google Play Store's best apps at the time of writing.

I am a newbie and the first paying App I encountered was BigToken . It is easy and paying ( although they are having some delays on payments recently but i just got a email earlier that they are working on it already )

So you want to earn money through apps

Well,I have some experienced in this cause I used to earn money through apps 

You need to think that in which payment method you want to earn like Bitcoin,USD,etc

If you want to earn in cryptocurrency then Bitcoin alien and storm play apps are good

Play store games that are purchased with money to play. I haven't bought those games yet and haven't played them yet. Because I will never waste my money.

So we need to gain cash through applications 

Well,we have some accomplished right now used to gain cash through applications 

You have to believe that wherein installment technique you need to win like Bitcoin, etc 

On the off chance that you need to gain in digital currency, at that point Bitcoin outsider and tempest play applications are acceptable

There are many paying apps on the world of cryptocurrency but not all of them are are scam. For finding the right app you have to research about that app that's all I can say about.

All The app are not payment. Because all these Are spam. Most of them are Collected The News of The user For The long time.

I don't think we can make a lot of money from Android apps .so I don't use any Android application to make money.Because Android apps can make a very small amount of money.

I don't think we can make a lot of money from Android apps .so I don't use any Android application to make money.Because Android apps can make a very small amount of money.

There are many payment apps in the world of cryptocurrency but not all of them are scams.  You must check verification to find the correct app.

If you seriously want some app to earn money for your home then it's good you are actually getting some recommendation under this topic, and my recommendation is to use featureplay.

Yes many of the apps which are doing paid promotion for various programs which shows the ways to earn and yes many of them are not the scams, but still you need to be very wise while choosing those.

• Spam or Bad post 1

Yes many of the apps which are doing paid promotion for various programs which shows the ways to earn and yes many of them are not the scams, but still you need to be very wise while choosing those.

• Spam or Bad post 1

My friend on play store there are many free paying app.But 95% are fake or scam app.My friend i have a paying app.The app name is buzzbrak.Really it's very good earnings app..I think you should try it.....

Best of luck

Are you looking for crypto paying apps or kind of other apps which gives you some earnings in fiat for completing some activities kind of stuff.? 

If it is crypto then you should be very careful about the scam and fake apps stealing user information from the system kindly check the fair reviews and the no of downloads before download

If it is fiat there may be some depends on the country you are residing at 

Dear friends the paying apps that are known to me are Ibotta, Gigwalk, survey, Shopkick etc. These are all well-known apps for incoming. Besides, Storm play, Feature points, Free Bitcoin and Blockchain game are the most portable and good apps for me to earn Bitcoin. 

There are lot of apps but this app "clipclaps" is special. It's just like a tiktok app but you don't need to make videos to earn instead you need to watch funny videos and you will earn automatically. Also there is a $1 bonus for new users and payment proofs are available in the internet.

• Useful or interesting 1

11 hours ago, Kapil Koirala said:

There are lot of apps but this app "clipclaps" is special. It's just like a tiktok app but you don't need to make videos to earn instead you need to watch funny videos and you will earn automatically. Also there is a $1 bonus for new users and payment proofs are available in the internet.

The app has good features but i will never try the apps! Become scam and we become donkeys when not receiving payments!

• Useful or interesting 1

Я извиняюсь, если этот пост был в русском разделе, и я плохо писал на нем. Я очень устал переводить этот язык, а также перевод не получается точным, потому что язык уникален, и его автоматический перевод несколько затруднителен.

If you think that it’s easy to make money here, you’re mistaken, my friend, although you yourself will understand everything soon, yes they pay for the posts, 30 posts at most, but it will not be easy to write them, you need to try)) well, are you ready