[ANN] TDCoin blockchain - Coins / Tokens Announcements - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

spacer.png

Technology: blockchain

Centralization: No

Hash function: SHA256

Coin abbreviation: TDC

Total coins: ~2 bln

Starting block reward: 150 coins

Reward halving block count: 5039370

Difficulty adjustment period: 7 days, 1008 blocks

Address prefixes: 65(T), 82(Z,a), tc

address examples: TFhzDHA4M1W6eR3svCvdeiozmjWxPQFsMm aGBXeNS5RaVrw1nGPkSNtP6nkv5XYLp6Nc ( available after block 16128 ) tc1q2wjyg9qvmwvm96r753s68apzwmngalh5v247qh ( available after block 16128 )

Mining: Yes

Start date: 2019-05-04T02:18:15+00:00

Publish date: 2019-08-01T00:00:00+00:00

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tdcoincore/

Github: https://github.com/tatdig/TDCoinCore

ANN] The Tidisoin blockchain is a very good block chain. I hope this block chain goes a long way.  Eye Block Chain will be a good place.

On 1/9/2020 at 2:31 AM, tdcoin said:

Start date: 2019-05-04T02:18:15+00:00

Publish date: 2019-08-01T00:00:00+00:00

This isn't a fair launch at all, you have mined this for a long time by yourselves before announcing it. Earliest announcement i can find is from october 19 in btct, and even back then you had been mining is for months privately before telling others.

Edited by rekter
wording

3 hours ago, rekter said:

This isn't a fair launch at all, you have mined this for a long time by yourselves before announcing it. Earliest announcement i can find is october 19 in btct, and even back then you had been mining is for months privately before telling others.

No one stopping you from mining. Diff is still relatively low. Please join www[.]tdcoincore[.]org/pool. Did you check announcements on social media?

Edited by tdcoin
correction

3 minutes ago, tdcoin said:

No one stopping you from mining. Diff is still relatively low.

That's Not my point.

3 minutes ago, tdcoin said:

Did you check announcements on FB?

No, no one uses personal facebook pages for anouncements if they want a fair launch, they use public forums that are monitored by miners, and often make pre announcements so people can get ready to mine i they like what they see. Otherwise the pow distribution model is unfair and pointless and you can just use premine and admit it.

Oh, sorry I couldn't find the "Rule-Book" of crypto launch. Could you please point me to the direction, for a future projects. Thank you.

38 minutes ago, rekter said:

That's Not my point.

No, no one uses personal facebook pages for anouncements if they want a fair launch, they use public forums that are monitored by miners, and often make pre announcements so people can get ready to mine i they like what they see. Otherwise the pow distribution model is unfair and pointless and you can just use premine and admit it.

What's the point speaking of the past? Do you have any ideas of the future?

Edited by tdcoin
correction

10 hours ago, tdcoin said:

Oh, sorry I couldn't find the "Rule-Book" of crypto launch. Could you please point me to the direction, for a future projects. Thank you.

That's just a common sense in the game theory of Proof of Work consensus. If you want the chain to be safe, you want to get support from as many miners as possible, this doesn't happen if they find out it's been secretly mined just to make more coins to owner. 

Miners will be looking for good explanation for any premine, because most of them want to support fair launch instead.

10 hours ago, tdcoin said:

What's the point speaking of the past? Do you have any ideas of the future?

Sorry but i can see no future for this project because of the past.

2 minutes ago, rekter said:

That's just a common sense in the game theory of Proof of Work consensus. If you want the chain to be safe, you want to get support from as many miners as possible, this doesn't happen if they find out it's been secretly mined just to make more coins to owner. 

Miners will be looking for good explanation for any premine, because most of them want to support fair launch instead.

Sorry but i can see no future for this project because of the past.

Thank you. Your opinion is noted.

TDCoin Wallet for android software, has unique functionality "TDCoin-Verify".

To read more about this blockchain function on website page -  

<a href="https://www.tdcoincore.org/what_is_TDCoin_Verify.html" target="_blank">"TDCoin-Verify"</a>

500,000 TDCs have been allocated for the development of projects utilizing TDCoin blockchain.

Claim it!!! Send PM.

From what a member here kind of said  about this of the coin, as premined coin on any network is just fair on judgements being passed on to it. But on the other hand this use of premined coin are also used strategic ways, as a lack of pro Miner's Having to mine their coin, is also a fact on which this notion of premined coin cones in places as for the security of the network

İ am not interested in this coin.but if the coin is new,its price will increase.this coin like good project.

Hash function: SHA256 has a good technology but I don't see more data about this token I'm interested in I hope they publish more about it

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.