$7000 fine for using supercomputer to mine bitcoin - Page 3 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Consignee

$7000 fine for using supercomputer to mine bitcoin

That is like stupid idea. For using material where you don't allow to use it for mining.

Supercomputer is good for mining, but i think ASIC miner still more good than supercomputer.

And for $7,000 fine is really crazy. If that is me i can going bankrupt and also losing my job. I think they only hype about Bitcoin, so don't have clear mind about what they do.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

On 12/25/2019 at 4:45 PM, harrydoe said:

Russian Nuclear Engineer Fined for Mining Bitcoin at Top-Secret Lab ... suspicion of using a workplace supercomputer to mine the cryptocurrency. ... center, 450,000 rubles ($7,000) for attempting to mine Bitcoin

Using somebody else's resources (computing power, electricity, whatever) without consent is delinquency.

An engineer should have known that.

Also there was a risk of installing malware on such machines.

But.. mining Bitcoin? Wasn't another crypto? Maybe Monero?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
|           If you have a good offer for my signature space or you need Romanian translation PM me.           |
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
|     Let's share the referral commission equallyhttps://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=LN1VWYR6     |
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

On 11/6/2019 at 5:18 AM, RyujinONE said:

Super computer?

This its just using his office pc to mine bitcoin, well since the bitcoin mining make a lot resource. Of course if he get caught he will need to pay the lost from the company.

In 2016 i remember all miner can mine about 200 bitcoin by day and the number year after year reduce and now it's very difecult to mine bitcoin as in the past  

fined $7,000 for using a supercomputer inside a secretive nuclear facility to mine for bitcoin cryptocurrency
who was said to be only involved with connecting the computer was charged with unlawful access to computer information.

Some people mine in loss, only hoping that it will pay when bitcoin goes up, but there are other countries on which bitcoin mining pays a lot.

On 1/12/2020 at 1:32 PM, teminalibug said:

Some people mine in loss, only hoping that it will pay when bitcoin goes up, but there are other countries on which bitcoin mining pays a lot.

These guys look like they lost all the profit they got from mining plus they have some debts to pay because of this fine. Not even a supercomputer can mine bitcoin properly.

• Useful or interesting 1

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

The news is not rare its common news becase the bitcoin Price goes high day by day then people wants many bitcoins to became rich in short period so they go any way its illegal are legal way their is no matter but the guys how many bitcoins mine how much they earn their is no clearly but just they fines only 7000$ it is not good 

22 hours ago, McCree said:

These guys look like they lost all the profit they got from mining plus they have some debts to pay because of this fine. Not even a supercomputer can mine bitcoin properly.

Some of them i think they mine for fun, LOL, but this helps us with smooth transactions so i do not real care the reason they do to mine.

According to a statement issued by the Office of Inspector General (OIG), Berthaume also modified security safeguards on the Federal Reserve’s servers so he could remotely access the server from home.

That is unlawful mining of bitcoin without the assent of the organization that claims the supercomputer. 

Simply checked right now that; the injured individual is the most stupidious singular, reason be that; you can begin mining through cloud mining as low as 0.001btc

Why such craze is increasing? It's like thief without permission of genuine property owner , if someone using supercomputer they should be charged more and put in jail for their such shameful acts 

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Wow that was a big fine for the person that used that computer. I honestly don't even think that computer costed that much but since he broke the rules he has to pay for it

Now we care facing many cases like this as recently two or three more cases which are appread in media as nuclear scientest caught as he was using offical computer for bitcoin mining and we have more as few government officials also caught as they was mining on computer which worth 150000$ and persons mined nearly 8000$ bitcoins so now peoples are very crazy about this on supercomputers.

They should not break the law if they are anxious and want to produce bitcoin. There are many legitimate ways to produce bitcoin such as trading or hunting bounties.

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W

On 9/29/2019 at 12:53 PM, Consignee said:

A guy namely Danis Baykov and two of his colleagues have mined bitcoin from a computer of their official. Later, the guy have been sentenced $7000 fine for ding that illegally using official components for personal uses. Interesting. People are being crazy at bitcoin these days.

News source- https://decrypt.co/9751/man-fined-for-using-russian-supercomputer-to-mine-crypto

I think there is something wrong with your topic. You mentioned in the topic that there was a fine if you use a supercomputer in mining. But your content tells that the fine is not about using supercomputer in mining bitcoin but in using the office computer for personal gain. I suggest that you need to edit your topic to avoid confusion.

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

This price is too expensive for buying a computer, I mean it true that mining is requiring a lot powerful equipments, but 7k dollars is huge money too, he can use less than this amount to buy good computer, I think the maximum amount is going to be no more than 2k or 2.5k dollars no more 

As I think that 7k$ is a quite huge amount but it's true that mining requires a lot of energy but not like 7k$. I think 2k$ is enough to start mining.

• -2 1

Well, an expensive fine, maybe they get a lot more than the fine, if it's not profitable, that's a huge number. I think that by law this is an act of theft, it has an infringement here.

• +1 1

If you will invest $7000 for buying the super computer for mining, I think it can take you up to six years to starting getting the profit, which is too long time for waiting 

On 17.02.2020 at 10:25, Sakira7585 said:

After you've broken your computer's work and then earned a fine for it. If you don't have any knowledge about Bitcoin mining, but it does happen, now he has to pay $ 7000

I am not past any doubt in which your place is. In my range, to have distant higher;a much higher;a higher;a stronger;an improveda tons better betting PC, it really worth extra than $1500. Can you dispatch me a PC as per my association? Would actually respect and might pay $2000. Of course, escrow should in any other case you send the PC initially.

4 hours ago, Lubruselu said:

If you will invest $7000 for buying the super computer for mining, I think it can take you up to six years to starting getting the profit, which is too long time for waiting 

I cannot invest my $7000 in the mining because I will took too long to recover the profit, so I think it good to use at least $1000 in mining which can make you 7000 USD 

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

On 9/29/2019 at 6:53 AM, Consignee said:

A guy namely Danis Baykov and two of his colleagues have mined bitcoin from a computer of their official. Later, the guy have been sentenced $7000 fine for ding that illegally using official components for personal uses. Interesting. People are being crazy at bitcoin these days.

News source- https://decrypt.co/9751/man-fined-for-using-russian-supercomputer-to-mine-crypto

If he only mined one bitcoin that would leave him with a profit of almost 2,000 USD. But then again he lost his job and I can imagine he makes quit some money on that level in the militairy.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

This is a very good topic .Thank you so much for posting about this beautiful topic.I have no idea of the details of this.I would be grateful if anyone told me about it.