Freewallet - Page 3 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pujut97

Freewallet

which place do you think is safest?  

148 members have voted

1. 1. which place do you think is safest?

I trust the Blockchain wallet because I have been using it for several years and I have not lost any currencies and I have not experienced any breakthroughs during those years and all modern technologies are racing to contract with the blockchain being the most famous

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

11 hours ago, DoboniAyuuii said:

I do not like blockchain sentimentally but I know I is a safe wallet to use. And it can not be compare to free walls that I have seen many people this complain about. But I have a friend using the wallet and like their service 

Many people do not like freewallet but it is still a good wallet, the wallet that is like it which is also custodian is coinbase, people will prefer coinbase to it. And it will not be advisable to store high amount of cryptocurrencies on freewallet. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Well friend I don't use free wallet so I don't no any information about this wallet, but personally I use coinbase couple of years so I submit my vote the fever of coinbase, because its safe and secure, so many peoples trust in coinbase, because its provide strong security with good features.

Freewallet is owned by HitBTC, a very good exchange. I learned it from another member of Cryptotalk few days ago. What a surprise for me because I know Freewallet since few years.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

13 hours ago, bitcoinb said:

Freewallet is owned by HitBTC, a very good exchange. 

Surprised to know about that. I used this wallet to create free EOS wallet but unfortunately, it does not allow us to save wallet's private key. If it is owned by HitBTC,I think it is trusted and safest to use. 

1 hour ago, Whited35 said:

Surprised to know about that. I used this wallet to create free EOS wallet but unfortunately, it does not allow us to save wallet's private key. If it is owned by HitBTC,I think it is trusted and safest to use. 

Free wallet is a good wallet but with poor reputations, so that makes me think of not secured at all, but it is good wallet since I was using it. It has not private keys provided and this makes me not to use it again. I like private keys wallets. 

8 hours ago, Whited35 said:

to create free EOS wallet

EOS wallet must be paid (3 EOS if I remember). If you use a free EOS wallet, you will not have the private key. EOS transactions are free for owners of EOS wallet.

2 days to profit -Here-

7 hours ago, bitcoinb said:

EOS wallet must be paid (3 EOS if I remember). If you use a free EOS wallet, you will not have the private key. 

For owning EOS wallet's private Key, we have to pay a standard one time EOS charge but Freewallet creates EOS wallet without that standard charge for us. The same thing Wombat wallet does but it again does not let users to have access to their private keys. 

12 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

EOS wallet without that standard charge for us

Really? I am surprised... Do you own the private key??? A lot of wallet give EOS wallet for free but without private key. Maybe free adresses are shared between all free users like XLM and XRP (that's why they need address + memo).

2 days to profit -Here-

28 minutes ago, bitcoinb said:

Really? I am surprised... Do you own the private key???

@bitcoinb both wallets do not give a chance to access user's private keys. I am not having any issue with Freewallet but in the case of Wombat wallet, I have already left using it as there are so many negative reviews. Now I have owned  Infinito EOS Walle with full control over private key. 

@Whited35 As I said, to be the owner of an EOS wallet (so owner of private key), we must invest some few EOS to "buy" the wallet. It's the same thing with XLM, XRP and some other coins.

2 days to profit -Here-

Freewallet is an advanced money wallet with an implicit trade for web, iOS and Android gadgets. With Freewallet applications you can hold Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Monero, and 40+ different digital forms of money across the board place.

Hello, I assure you that blockchain is very safe, the best wallet I have ever used. From the first day I used it I was surprised and satisfied. Greetings good survey.

I prefer the blockchain and it's safe to use in my opinion but I personally just don't like it, Blockchain.info has never been hacked

Freewallet is a cryptocurrency wallet with built-in trading platform for web, iOS and Android devices. Using Freewallet apps.

hello I prefer and I think that coinbase is the safest, at the moment it looks very good. In less than 10 minutes you create an account, validate my documents, buy € 100 in Ethereum and receive the purchase in my wallet.

I have read a lot of negative opinions but honestly, I think many are people who have no experience with crypto / online investing.

I created the account for the promotion of Forocoches and I think I will continue to use the platform and continue to buy crypto here
a big greeting to the whole community

There are a lot of wallets on the Internet, I do not recommend trusting an unknown wallet. Once we have selected a wallet, we need to talk about its security and reputation. In my opinion, Coinbase is one of the most secure wallets

None of these are wallets, they are all exchange houses, the wallert free and secure is myetherwallet, Copay, Mycellium, coinomi among others, if you need more help with the subject, do not hesitate to ask.

have a good day

I couldn't choose freewallet, not that I wasn't sure about its security. But I have no experience to use wallets

Coinbase is the best and the blockchain is also good, but there are some disadvantages such as changing the currency's address and also the fees for withdrawing currencies vary from time to time.

• +5 1

I prefer coinbase more than the other wallets, I tried it many times, and I have an account in it since more than 4 years, the fees are logical and there is fast transactions too, the support team is good enough, but there is one problem in this wallet which is the trading mode, this mode is disabled in some countries, I mean not all the users can use this feature, there is a specific countries for it

In my personal opinion coinbase is one of the best wallets to keep your money, I have observed several of the comments in this post and most of them coincide.  

Freewallet, has the objective of supporting operations and keeping cryptocurrencies safe. It also allows you to follow in real time the analysis of the prices of BTC, ETH, LTC and 100 other currencies and also exchange them between almost any other digital currency directly from the blockchain wallet. This application has the advantage that you can easily regain access to your account, even if you lose your cell phone or your passwords. It also has fingerprint identification, two-factor authentication, and PIN code lock.