I'm new here - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Hello guys i am new here, i have previous experience about BTT there is signature option that we can wear, but don't think that option is also available here at this form, if i'm wrong please help me and tell me where this option is.

Edited by AirdropNotifyer
  • Useful or interesting 1

3 hours ago, Binjit said:

Not any problem on cryptotalk or not any minimum withdrow of bitcoin transfer you can transfer it
what you earn from cryptotalk just you have to transfer it to your yobit acount even you earn
1000 satoshi from here

There was a problem previously in this day, but they already fixed this issue and the payment are arriving fine, you are right, there is no minimum amount for withdraw to your balance, they should keep themselves updated with the latest news 

Bitcointalk is not the same with cryptotalk, what i mean bitcointalk is more profitable and there is more opportunities there than cryptotalk. Here in cryptotalk you can can at least 1000-30000 satoshi per day only. 

• Useful or interesting 1

5 hours ago, Dass said:

We have the same problem, I can't transfer also my btc balance. I think there is a minimum of btc to transfer it just like the other platform that there are minimum amount. I know that we're not the only one has problem with this. Let's wait to other to post here

The problem you encountered is already fix yesterday, the yobit is running out of funds yesterday so you can't transfer your bitcoin balance but they refill it already then right now it's working now properly.

2 hours ago, Ilustration said:

You can easily earn here in cryptotalk even you don't  have yet knowledge  about crypto, because here you can gain more knowledge  of crypto and you can earn here by posting and by sharing your ideas. 

Well this is true mate but also they need to research some informations about crypto to answer properly the threads here, we are avoiding the shit posters here to be successful this forum.

Hello welcome to our crypto world.It is simple and easy. you can use easily and earn money easily. YOu can check the rules of this forum.  Firstly you need 100posts in their forum. Then you can make daily 30 useful posts and earn daily 30K and you can withdraw yobit wallet. and you can convert any currency.

Here is not a single problem is because this forum and yobit exchange are genuine to work in it and everyone like newbies and professional are also working i this forum then don't hasistate to work in

I to have an experience in Bitcoin talk but this platform is very professional with good forums to discuss on and the community has well experienced people who can give good suggestions and earn a good amount of satoshis by making constructive comments.

15 hours ago, AirdropNotifyer said:

Hello guys i am new here, i have previous experience about BTT there is signature option that we can wear, but don't think that option is also available here at this form, if i'm wrong please help me and tell me where this option is.

Well you are referring to the signature campaign but unfortunately here in cryptotalk signature campaign is still not available, they still don't create a section for that, but I think you can apply a campaign in bitcointalk and use this forum or your account here in cryptotalk can wear the campaign if the signature campaign says so.

I never seen signature option in cryptotalk i think you have read in the  rules section then you have better idea about this. This is the best legit platform where you can earn free bitcoin satoshi by commenting others post you can also create your own post to can recived you coins in yobit exchange where yo can transfer in main bitcoin wallet

16 hours ago, AirdropNotifyer said:

There are no signature bounties in here yet, but you can wear signatures if you want for advertising for free anyway.

Welcome to cryptotalk  ,well its great to be here as you earn money with your  comments and helps to gain more  knowledges

I think there is a signature option as I have seen many users with signature while browsing around the site but I have well have failed to find this feature anywhere on the site.

11 hours ago, Raven said:

Bitcointalk is not the same with cryptotalk, what i mean bitcointalk is more profitable and there is more opportunities there than cryptotalk. Here in cryptotalk you can can at least 1000-30000 satoshi per day only. 

Yes it is true that in BitcoinTalk there are many profitable there and there using a signature campaign whereas here we can only get 30000 per day by posting each post 30. Yes the difference is very clear.

1 hour ago, rekter said:

There are no signature bounties in here yet, but you can wear signatures if you want for advertising for free anyway.

Yeah in this forum signature campaign is not available yet and the pay per post campaign has started by this forum which is very good idea for us.

Same like me, firstly you must read about the rule here and there is many good topic and coment here, and you will find your own answer self 

First you need to post a 100 legit posts with more than 100 words in each post. Then you can earn 30k satoshis per day. You can have more than 40 posts but  you will be paid only for 30 legit posts each day.

Youre onnthe right place to learn more in crypto currency as well as crypto world.a warm welcome to you buddy and i hope you will earn also like me here in the best forum today.

I've been new to crypto for only two days so I don't know how it works here, and I don't know how to post a meaningful post on crypto. Please help me.

Welcome you to this beautiful forum.You can make money from this forum.I am not new but i don't know how uee signature campaign in this forum

You're new and yes you can earn here in cryptotalk. Just first read their guidelines and rules and reach 100 comments  then hey welcome your first earning.

You can use signature by going to Account Settings -> Setting Area -> Signature . For now there is no signature campaign in this forum. Hope this helps 👍

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

On 1/9/2020 at 2:42 AM, AirdropNotifyer said:

Hello there mate, welcome to the forum. You can access that Signature option on your account settings. You should see the signature button there, click it then start configuring your signature. Please be reminded that there are rules to be followed regarding the signature that you wear. Read and understand the thread about it. 

On 1/9/2020 at 5:42 PM, Cloud said:

Even if we can wear signature in here, there's still no signature campaign in here. So don't waste your time if you're looking signature campaign in here. There might be one in the future though.

I do not think he is looking for some signature campaign mate 🙂

nMvFbuZ.png