Best strategies for investment - Page 2 - ICO/IEO's - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
atect90

Best strategies for investment

On 10/31/2019 at 9:33 PM, anikamishti said:

Don't be the person that invests based on the current hype. Do your research first. If it's too complex, look for answers. If you need someone to invest for you, make sure you ask questions to verify their credibility. There’s no such thing as earning fixed returns when investing in cryptocurrencies. Don't fall for the various scams or Ponzi schemes.

Agree, if we are affected by hype or FOMO, what happens is we will buy tokens at a high price. Understanding and conducting research is important so that we do not get caught up in our own investments and result in losses.

If you have konowledge i think dayli trading can made bigger profit than investing on IEO or ICO right now, holding some coin its save when you not sure to trading, but for me i think twice and more before investing in ICO or IEO

1 hour ago, augu344 said:

In order to choose a good ICO, you need experience, because it is quite difficult to understand which ICO is better and why. It is also very important not to get to the scams ICO, which is now incredibly much. Therefore, I came to the conclusion that it is better not to risk just to buy bitcoin or Ethereum and leave these coins for long-term investment. Be careful if you decide to invest in ICO. If you have a person who understands investing in cryptocurrencies better than you, then you can consult with him and get his opinion about the project.

You're in no need for experience to tell what ico is a scam..because mainly all ico nowadays are scams nonmatter how much the make in their ico they'll list it and keep dumping it to oblivion. 

Everyone have her own strategy for me i do all, holding until the price become high,trade not every day,and buy some ICO specially IEO I think is more secure

9 hours ago, anikamishti said:

Before any kind of investment, Do your own research first. If it's too complex, look for answers. If you need someone to invest for you, make sure you ask questions to verify their credibility. There’s no such thing as earning fixed returns when investing in cryptocurrencies. 

Agree, the best strategy before investing is to do research first because with research, we will understand the benefits of projects and products sold. With research, we can avoid fraud and also find potential projects

Sometimes, I ask myself how to choose the best ICO this year because, since the last year, I cannot find the best project that can work and give me the profit. If we talk about the previous two years ago, I am sure that it will be easy to find the ICO because almost all ICO can get success.

But the thing has changed after bitcoin fallen in the last two years, and that makes ICO fallen too. And from that, I don't use anything to find the ICO because I think that it is not good to spend on the project while the market is in the bear market.

On 10/6/2019 at 3:00 AM, atect90 said:

I realize that everybody has best strategies for investment , for example, day exchanging, hodl, purchasing icos, etc... 

I am choosing the best icos of consistently and after that I am putting into 2-3 icos for consistently, however I have heard numerous individuals grumbling abouy purchasing icos on the grounds that value will in general get lower when hitting trade just because.. 

What's more, some of the time I am just disappointed when hearing poop huge amounts of individuals saying that purchasing icos is moronic.. be that as it may, I surmise its not all that tedious as day exchanging.. 

what is your technique??? what's more, what are upsides and downsides of your technique??

I think that the best strategy at least in the case of Icos as you mention, is to analyze them well, see the supply of the coin and take 1 or 2 that are consistent, I can recommend the exchange of BW dot com that has a program called "To The Moon" which are cryptos that are destined to reach a high price with a previous subscription to purchase such coin, even has a shoe program and their respective values ... something interesting, but if there is any good strategy to Long term is to save coins that are serious projects and see how their price grows over time, maybe about 4 or 5 years is good for a model cryptocurrency to grow based on its adoption, but there are many strategies including IEOS are more comfortable Since they give you more security by the intermediary of the exchange, I hope it helps you! 

Some people advice to us this "BTFD" Buy the fucking dip yeah we need to buy every dip but the reality the down trend continue and your asset stuck because buying every dip.

Short trade can be alternatif if you want looking some strategy trading.

I think by far the best trading strategy is to buy when market is all red because of bad news and fear in market and sell when everyone is thinking bit coin will reach 16k.

27 minutes ago, Naga said:

I think by far the best trading strategy is to buy when market is all red because of bad news and fear in market and sell when everyone is thinking bit coin will reach 16k.

Not a bad one, but before buying, there is need to ascertain that the market has bottomed out or showing signs of reversal to forestall too much exposure or buying can be done in installments as price begins to pick up.

25 minutes ago, Cryptominded said:

Not a bad one, but before buying, there is need to ascertain that the market has bottomed out or showing signs of reversal to forestall too much exposure or buying can be done in installments as price begins to pick up.

We will never be certain about anything in life and definitely not in bitcoin so ill always scaop my trades and notnhold for long time .

Investment is one way to save money to gain added value in the future. The objectives to be achieved can only be achieved with a strategy that is well designed and implemented. For those who are interested in the investment world, this type of mutual fund investment is already familiar to the ear.

perhaps the best strategy for investing, we must remain patient and pray that our stock does not suffer very bad losses and we do not have to make decisions very quickly in investing. in my opinion it is the best strategy for investing

On 11/5/2019 at 1:16 PM, Naga said:

Yes, that will be the best trading strategy but don't forget that it is difficult to always buy at the red, especially in the big red candle because we miss that time many times. But if we can buy it when the price already reaches the bottom of the red candle, then we will have an opportunity to make a bigger profit later. The bitcoin price itself will always increase higher after the big red candle and who knows, that will make the price getting a big pump too so we will make the biggest profit. But if you are afraid always to make a buy and sell order, then it is enough for you to hold the bitcoin in your wallet while you don't have to do anything.

I think is to expect the unexpected cliche but happens a lot, and avoid bad trade or invesment strategy.

And don't place all your crypto coin into a one basket, and remain careful about mobile wallets. and always be positive at all times.

In the event that you have knowledge I think day trading can made greater benefit than contributing on IEO or ICO at the present time,

6 hours ago, marcel54312 said:

If you choose the right ones I don't think it's a problem, in fact it can generate very good profits, because all you need is for one of those ICOs to moon x10 and you've recovered your investment of the year and that's very likely, you can also make hodl that's even more relaxed, but it would mean investing in one of the coinmarketcap top 50 and hope it explodes.

Thats a great idea but here is where reality hits us....we have been in bear markey for 2 years now and it will be damn hard to find a coin that will do 10x other than scam ico.

This is probably the only strategy that is going to work in the current climate, almost all the coins are going down or not moving too much so trading is a waste of time, the best thing we can do is to try to take a position early and wait until the next bull market appears, the disadvantage of this strategy is that it is very likely the next bull market is not going to appear until a few years pass so you will have to be very patient in order to profit from the strategy you have chosen.

2 hours ago, kinggut said:

you can collect your money first by joining in bounty campaign.after you have much money you can use it some to participate in good ico.by joining bounty campaign, indirectly you make your own research about good ico.

Indeed, this strategy is very good for any investment and if we collect more money in bounty campaign and invest in ICO its return will be good.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

Buy low and sell high. Those two are the basic things that we always forgot because we are impatient. Happened to me couple of times and I regret doing it. Its worst than panic selling because it can ruin your capital and strategy. I am trying to buy a coin in different prices so it can give the flexibility to sell and not just relying on the next bull run. I need to earn everyday so I can feed my family.

I think that the best investment is a good ISO project! In my opinion, if you manage to get into a good project, you will definitely earn! And generally there are no right and wrong strategies, you have to analyze the market and adjust to the situation!

although investment does require the right strategy to generate profitable profits. Apart from that for investment now I recommend coins that have an ever-increasing development. so it is very capable of making far more profits.\

My advice, a strategy with a declining market price. and I bought coins that many people demanded. At a time when market prices are falling, it is an opportunity to do as much as possible and I will make sales as market prices begin to increase, and it's a very satisfying income. And no need to rush if the market price falls, it will cause an accident in trading. Thought?

1 hour ago, kotopes7 said:

you can try to invest on the real business  property guys because property every time increasing the value i think that reccomend for now

Right to say investment in real business and property is profitable but i think its give us profit after long time so why not we should choose bitcoin for gaining profit in short term.