Best strategies for investment - ICO/IEO's - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
atect90

Best strategies for investment

I realize that everybody has best strategies for investment , for example, day exchanging, hodl, purchasing icos, etc... 

I am choosing the best icos of consistently and after that I am putting into 2-3 icos for consistently, however I have heard numerous individuals grumbling abouy purchasing icos on the grounds that value will in general get lower when hitting trade just because.. 

What's more, some of the time I am just disappointed when hearing poop huge amounts of individuals saying that purchasing icos is moronic.. be that as it may, I surmise its not all that tedious as day exchanging.. 

what is your technique??? what's more, what are upsides and downsides of your technique??

all strategies have advantages and disadvantages of each, nothing is perfect.
I have one strategy that I always use but not necessarily it will work for you, I dare not suggest a strategy that I use because everyone's preferences are different.

17 minutes ago, yansheen said:

i invest my money in for long term and short term. half of my portfolio is for long term with other half I do every day exchanging, with this blend u can have over 100% benefit for month.

Hodlers always win! My protfolio includes mostly PoS coins which I can lock them in those bear market days.

I think it's best to have more than one strategy. Crypto is fickle and changes day by day. There are enough coins to choose from that you had hold long and day trade to top up and make bonus on top. 

Right now i think its safe to invest more in bitcoin than ICO or IEO coin/token, because of what? its have more low risk and its have more marketcap

3 hours ago, pageraji said:

Right now i think its safe to invest more in bitcoin than ICO or IEO coin/token, because of what? its have more low risk and its have more marketcap

Investing in an IEO or ICO is like buying a cat in a bag. You may be lucky and you may or may not be lucky. But most ICOs just fall to the bottom after bidding. I don't like it. I would better invest the money in time-tested coins and carry less risk of losing money

If you dont have any idea where to invest your money.Then simply invest in yobit's investbox! They have great investment boxes.You can make money with them.

On 10/6/2019 at 12:00 PM, atect90 said:

I realize that everybody has best strategies for investment , for example, day exchanging, hodl, purchasing icos, etc... 

I am choosing the best icos of consistently and after that I am putting into 2-3 icos for consistently, however I have heard numerous individuals grumbling abouy purchasing icos on the grounds that value will in general get lower when hitting trade just because.. 

What's more, some of the time I am just disappointed when hearing poop huge amounts of individuals saying that purchasing icos is moronic.. be that as it may, I surmise its not all that tedious as day exchanging.. 

what is your technique??? what's more, what are upsides and downsides of your technique??

My best strategy to make good profit is that if you have a big amount and want to earn real profit then you should trade in very short time with lowest margin. If you calculate your profit in cents then it will take only few time but if you calculate in bucks then it take long time. So short time trading give you real experience of making good profit and its very honest strategy even in bullish or penic market. Don't put all eggs in same bucket and save some capital if you getting loss.

Utopia Ecosystem Technology Starts Here 😄

On 10/6/2019 at 9:00 AM, atect90 said:

There are new coins coming out all the time. It seems that everyone and their grandmother are creating new coins! Most of these developers see it as easy profit - get a whole bunch of people to buy in, so that there is a good market cap and a good price. The developers keep a whole bunch for themselves and then sell it as soon as it goes live on the exchange, while everyone else is also selling. This usually crashes the coin and the people who bought in end up selling at a loss and loosing money. And then you never hear about that coin ever again. I wouldn't buy a coin that's not been around for at least 2 years and whose price has been rising and falling during that time. Careful what coins you buy, just now you will end up with a wallet full of shitcoins that has ZERO volume. If no one is buying something, then it's worthless.

Click to get free Crypto from the best faucets:
Bicoin, Ethereum, Monero, DogeBytecoin, Digibyte, Steem, Tron, Verge, Siacoin

On 10/6/2019 at 12:00 AM, atect90 said:

I can only suggest you to hold, that is best strategy.

Patience is most important thing in trading, if price go down you must to stay patient.

I recommend ICO only if you are sure that project will be good one, and you must to count to wait (to listen on exchange).

But if you invest in existing coin, I recommend to hold and if you can to invest more if price go down.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

1 hour ago, williamz902 said:

Most of these developers see it as easy profit - get a whole bunch of people to buy in, so that there is a good market cap and a good price.

I think these days are gone. Now a days investors are very careful before giving out their ETH or bitcoin. There was a time back in the days when ICOs are very profitable and people really lost so much money in them. 

All blame goes to those cheap scammers who were deceiving the investors to serve their greed. Now for them the real projects are suffering. 

If anyone has an good idea and project in hand then investing in it is one of the best idea in my opinion.

On 10/6/2019 at 8:00 AM, atect90 said:

Ok my friend i will let you know my strategy, it's based on referral system, i shoose three of my best close friends, and i invest for them under me, also if they want me to support there fails they first fallow what i'm telling them to do, so if the investment gone, i will be the onlyone to blame, after i get my investment back, they are free to do what they like.
      The best advantage of this strategy is to help your friends to get in this world and also make some profits that can help them in life.

Edited by bobjoemega
i need to change color it's the admin order

2 minutes ago, bobjoemega said:

Ok my friend i will let you know my strategy, it's based on referral system, i shoose three of my best close friends, and i invest for them under me, also if they want me to support there fails they first fallow what i'm telling them to do, so if the investment gone, i will be the onlyone to blame, after i get my investment back, they are free to do what they like.
      The best advantage of this strategy is to help your friends to get in this world and also make some profits that can help them in life.

How many friends do you still have?

30 minutes ago, kooky9 said:

Everyone has already a certain strategy according to his experience and according to his financial situation puts it either daily trading or long-term plan and I love the daily trading and if you choose and provide me with good capital bought long-term

Imagine for a minute that you never saw language written in Latin alphabets before.  And then tell me what you see in these strange characters that I’m typing on my reply!  

Amazing, isn’t it?  That is how I feel about those paragraphs in your language.

you can try to invest on the real business  property guys because property every time increasing the value i think that reccomend for now ,

I think the best strategy for investment is the strategy you create by your self no one know how you think like your self, so choose the best one you trust and like form any ICO\IEO by your mind and how you see the thing and sure you can find the best investment 

Personally i do not buy ICOs just because i have no experience, and all i have been haring is; some ICOs are spams, so i kind of never motivated to buy crypto.

On 10/6/2019 at 12:00 PM, atect90 said:

To make good investments, you should be a good trader. Do not invest in just one coin, and do not hold your investments together. Try to improve yourself on trading by reading and learning.

i don't have any specific strategies. i just bought ICO token since its pre-sale, then get a big bonus tokens from it. when they listed on the market i sold all my bonus tokens and hold the token that i bought from pre-sale.

Well my technique mostly was day trading or short-term trading and on the other side i staking some my fund too on bnb to get some interest from my assets, since ICO market was really bad today i just avoid this one, well that was my plan how about you guys?

On 10/25/2019 at 1:24 AM, bobjoemega said:

Thats a very good idea but come to think of it its very risky thing to do because if something happened you could end up losing all your money and your friends will end up thinking crypto is a scam because they saw you lose money in it.