Need suggestion Which cryptocurrency is best for save money - Page 16 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
stonman

Need suggestion Which cryptocurrency is best for save money

There are lots of potential coins to invest. If I were to invest, I would prefer to choose a well-established coin such as bitcoin and ethereum. Everything is volatile and no coin is permanent here in crypto world so we should choose the best coins

Here I think that the currency of your country influences a lot since if it is not the dollar or the euro it can be a stablecoin since its volatility risk is 99% null but if you want to save and invest at the same time it can be bitcoin.

My opinion BTC is the safest coin because BTC has the highest value and it's the most used coin of the world I trust BTC and I always have some BTC in my wallet.

Its obvious that investing on bitcoin and ethereum is most profitable for now.

But i suggest the coins like ethereum classics and xrp for long term high profit.

you can see that ethereum classics highest price is 47$ till now.I had also invested on ethereum classics at the very beginning when its price was very low and on 2017 when its value is too high i got a lot of profit i.e. many times than that of initial price.

Xrp is also a great investment.Since their supply keeps cutting off in every transaction its supply decreases and demand increases innnear future and it may also make you rich.

The cryptocurrency that I recommend is the eth, since its value is very good and accessible, besides that it can be used as fee payments to send other cryptocurrencies, I also recommend it because there are many secure eth wallets, in which you can save your coins

My own suggestion for you is to invest in small price coins that have potentials for future growth. Example is TRX. If you buy says 10k unit of this coin now, if the price moves from $0.025 it is now to 0.$0.05, which is easy  to move anytime. You would have earned double of your investment. 

I do not know about the safest coins, but I advise everyone to Bitcoin - it has already been tested by time. I've been working with her for about 2 years, I have never failed.

I don't know exactly what to offer me, but Bitcoin is the only cryptocurrency that can be the best for storing money. Bitcoin is well priced and extremely popular. Therefore, I would like to ask you to choose bitcoin to store your money.

Yes, you want to save money without having to worry about price drops and so on. I recommend that you save them in stablecoin such as: USDT and DAI. This considering, that you will not obtain profits. Well, these cryptocurrencies are tied to the price of the dollar.

If you’re not a gambler and don’t want to sell anytime soon I would choose Bitcoin anyday. It’s not a guaranteed succes as nothing is. But it’s the most trusted asset and everyone expect a rise in value for years to come.

Of course, the most secure is Bitcoin, but now, to invest in it, it needs large sums. But if the money is not large, I advise you in small currencies. Bitcoin Cash rises with Bitcoin and also Ethereum in the last period was better than Bitcoin

468x60.png

If the amount was whatever.  Divide it into five parts.  Part I buy bitcoin.  Ethereum part, BNB part Binance coin, Monero part.  And the latter in a stable currency, usdt.  You will store the four parts.  The fifth part is a stable currency that needs to monitor the strong currencies on the basis of buying the currency when its price falls, storing it, and then selling it at the time of the high price, so it will have made great profits.  I wish you success

If the purpose is to save the money, you have to choose to have stable coins in your portfolio and of the main ones in the ranking so as not to take risk, such as bitcoin or ethereum, both are very good and compete with each other.

On 6/10/2019 at 1:47, stonman said:

Tengo dinero. Guardé mi dinero en efectivo en varias criptomonedas. Uso monedas a plazos y no soy distribuidor. Las circunstancias en el mercado de criptomonedas han sido inconmensurables durante algún tiempo. Tengo miedo de que estoy logrando algo incorrectamente y necesito solicitar orientación. 

Avísame, sería ideal si tuvieras qué dinero digital es el mejor para guardar efectivo. ¿Cuál es la mejor moneda para elegir? ¿Cuál es tu opinión sobre esto?

No olvide las reglas para la creación de temas (los temas comienzan con mayúscula)
Moderador Desais 👮‍♂️

Saving it in cryptocurrencies can be very profitable and you know how to choose a good cryptocurrency, I recommend Bitcoin, because it is the most stable for now and you can play with the market from time to time, because every time the price goes up, you can sell a part and make a profit, then you expect it to drop in price and buy again. 

I recommend that you sell your Bitcoins in the BTC/USDT pair, taking into account that the USDT did not drop in price, but that it is a cryptocurrency that will always cost you 1 Dollar and you can save it in the same wallet where you keep your Bitcoins, this allows you that when the price of Bitcoin goes down again, the purchase of BTC is very fast and you will see that you will make a profit, which will depend a lot on the capital you are going to use. 

you can buy stable coins like usdc/usdt/busd and stake them on binance's luquid pool with %19 apy yealy or keep in yobit's invesbox. 

[url=

https://betfury.io/?r=5fb0201a9f7c5a3dd534eb75BetFury[/url]                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

En realidad si, la mejor manera de tener tu dinero seguro es en cryptomonedas ya que si sabes cómo funcionan las cryptomonedas sabrás lo difícil e imposible que es falsificar una cryptomoneda

if you diversify your money do it in the ones you consider more reliable like BTC or ETH that even if their price falls in a month can be worth double; never despair-- if you have full time you can include more options but those two should be the ones that give you long term security

Now a days TWT is on number in trending you beleive me you can earn many more through this currency. I am also trading in TWT and i am enjoying it alot.

I suggest popular coins to avoid any losing. Buying Bitcoin is without doubt is the best long-term and secure investment in the cryptocurrency market. The  price is more reasonable at this level and there are very few bitcoins left to be bought. Consider Bitcoin as the investment for your future.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Bitcoin is always the best. Still has the highest potential for the moment and for the future, the chances for highest profit are the best. You can also combine it with some altcoins like Etherum to diversify your investment. Don't see that any other coin is in that competition.

Hi, İ would not invest in one coin maybe %50 bitcoin %50 Ethereum because there is always a risk by investing so you can halve your risk.

Only stablecoin can save your money otherwise all cryptocurrency are volatile in the market and price can go up or down no one knows everything about the markets.