Need suggestion Which cryptocurrency is best for save money - Page 18 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
stonman

Need suggestion Which cryptocurrency is best for save money

One of the coins to save in Crypto currency is Tether or Dash because they are stable coins and they keep the same value.. If we invest everything in Ethereum or Bitcoin  even if they have a good price, they can fall and we would lose money in our balance, remember that  currencies are volatile, they can go up or down for that, these stable currencies exist so that users or investors take refuge their money in that stable coins and it can not lose value.

On 11/11/2020 at 9:06 AM, Suazakeane7272 said:

All of them are the best to save your money because all of the cryptocurrency was very to save you money so you can use anyone to save your money but sometimes we profile the one that we want to use like the bitcoin and ethereum those are the one we like to use most .

It is not logical to use crypto for saving money. This doesn't make sense because its values is always moving. The only version of digital coins used for saving or value keeping are stable coins. You can save your money in those coins (like Tether and Dai) for a short time but not more than a month. If you plan to save for years, fiat is still the best option. Saving and earning are two different concepts. Saving means a fixed value without changing.

• +4 1

For now I will suggest that you go for a coin that doesn't have high volitality, ideally I would have recommended ripple xrp but the rates of that coin is relatively very low 

• +1 1

If you want to freeze, then choose the USDT currency. If you aim to increase profits over time and for a long period extending for a year, for example, choose Bitcoin or Ethereum.

• +1 2

I will suggest you bitcoin. Bitcoin is the best crypto currency for save money. If you buy bitcoin you will get lot of profit from it. Your money will be increase day by day. So try bitcoin for save your money.

hello, my friend. I think with a portfolio that includes btc, ltc, algo, zec and neo, you can gain a lot in the short or long term. Investing requires patience .. sometimes people earn money in a short time, sometimes in the long term ..

Hello friend, I recommend you invest in Bitcoin, it is the safest and best in the cryptocurrency market to save your money.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

The top most used and popular cryptocurrency that can help you to earn is Bitcoin. Since it has greater value in the market and you can earn good amount by investing in to it. You can exchange your money to bitcoin and hold it and sell when the bull run come and i assure you will earn great amount of profit that you can save for your future.

Start always with Bitcoin. This is the coin that will save your money. Bitcoin reached close to the previous all time high and it is expected to rise more. Altcoins even the second one Ethereum didn't reach 50% of their previous all time high. Advice is to have Bitcoin as your investment and altcoins for trading.

• +1 1

You have cryptocurrencies but you don't know which is the best. This is up to you to define what you mean best to save money. We can't tell you where to invest. We give some estimates and discuss cryptocurrencies but we can't say that one coin deserves to invest because this is your money.

If you are look for a good investment which with a lot of holding you can profit at later time it is Bitcoin. I am think that the lower the coin in the lists of market cap then there is higher risk with it to lose money but if you are plan for longer term investment it is Bitcoin that is suggestion for you.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

You can rely on Bitcoin in that, because it has a good future and according to some experts, its price will reach the limits of one million US dollars, and you can also lend to major platforms with your capital and you will have a good annual return without making an effort.

1 hour ago, Muhammadwaqas said:

I think Bitcoin is the best currency 

There is also many currency like denta currency, doge currency, ripple currency , air time currency but bitcoin is the best 

Bitcoin can be the best currency, but there are many good others. I have been trying to study coins recently and I saw some gold coins also which I can include to my portfolio. Some of the coins are bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, ripple and stellar lumen. 

Bitcoin can be a great store of value to hold your cash there. My reasoning is that Bitcoin is one of the few crypto assets that are lose to their old time high while the rest top coins with the exception of BNB they are not even close. Bitcoin is probably the ultimate store of value, the best asset you can find today.

I can't say to buy anything. You should do research and buy on your own. You have found the cryptocurrency world and there can be many cryptocurrencies that will interest you but this is your investment to make. You can read about projects we are discussing and stick with the Cryptotalk forum and stack some sats as this is what most of us are trying to make.

• +3 1

I can't suggest you right now to buy Bitcoin because I bought at $10,000 and I have doubled my investment. I have some plans and I would like to invest more so I am looking for a good opportunity. We have to keep looking and be ready to buy when opportunities arise.

• +2 1

The best store for you money for a long time would be Bitcoin. The other coins are not worth for long time investment and by long term it means years as they can rise and drop 95% inside a few months so they are not good investments.

• +2 1

On 10/6/2019 at 9:47 AM, stonman said:

I have money. I kept my cash in various cryptocurrencey. I use coins for installment and I'm not a dealer. The circumstance on the cryptomarket has for some time been immeasurable. I'm apprehensive I'm accomplishing something incorrectly and I need to request guidance. 

Let me know, it would be ideal if you which digital money is the best for putting away cash? What is the best coin to pick? What's your opinion about this?

Do not forget the rules for creating topics (topics begin with a capital letter)
Moderator Desais👮‍♂️

There are so meany cryptocurrencys that are so good for investing and getting some profit from them when we hold them, but every person have there own preference and my preferance is bitcoin litcoin etherum and bitcoin-cash are my favorite.

My recommendation is to save 70% of bitcoin in any portfolio, but you have to think long term and be patient.
Although research is a crucial part when investing in cryptocurrencies, if you do not know where you are putting your money and you do it because of what others tell you, you have the risk of losing your money due to ignorance.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

If you want to save your money from the declining value of your fiat currency, this is Bitcoin what you are looking for. It is either Bitcoin or Gold, you decide which is better for you as a person according to your capabilities. But with Bitcoin you will not pay too many fees and you will be more secure.

• +2 1

Very good platform for Bitcoin money investment. Its price is constantly increasing. Other coins have not gone up much yet. Bitcoin can only pass.

Saving something in crypto id hard to play. First best is to save in bitcoin but its price is to high for many who want to invest unless they have some big savings. Second there will try something as a alternative in this scenario comes coins that are not so high in price. Third and most risky one to play on some upcoming coin or token. This is sword with two blades cuz it could come as dead end and it can be huge income.

The best coin to choose to store your money is Bitcoin Without a doubt, Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency with a high value, Bitcoin has proven especially during the Corona epidemic to be a safe haven for money and many people have converted fiat money into Bitcoin.
Although Bitcoin is a highly volatile currency, it can be used as a safe haven because its value rises permanently after each drop, and you can make a lot of profits during that.

• +1 1

To save money, you can buy well-known coins like Ethereum or Litecoin. Don't buy a lot of coins, just 1 coin for your money storage. Market conditions are indeed very unstable, so when you want to buy coins, it should be at a low price.

• +1 1

If you want to save money and save money in crypto, you can. Buy Bitcoin when it's cheap, then you can hold it for the long term to make future profits. Cryptocurrency fluctuates so much that it requires crypto that is really good and potential. If you store it in an unpopular cryptocurrency, you run the risk of losing money.

• +1 1