How to take a good project/ program? - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

How to take a good project/ program?

There are several factors to be considered , at first you should check the quality of platform, and search more about investors and you can read the white paper of the platform and you can see the trust score of site and reviews in forums. But if you need shortcut then you can follow YouTube channels or blog that post content about the new projects, airdrop. And you can give your time. But don't rely completely with them too.

Edited by Ridam
Words mistake

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Before investing its must to check their team by using social platform ..check LinkedIn profile details as well ...

Yes I agree with you because most of the project that are out there now are scam and before identify the good ones you have to see the project white paper and also make a good research on the project team too.

• +3 1

The honest sites in making money are the ones that most people recommend. For example, this forum finds all members recommend working on it because they have already gained from it.

On 6/6/2020 at 6:20 PM, Ndayebo8 said:

We have good projects you are right but the main problem with those not all of them can be reliable because scamming projects are still increasing overtaking the legit projects.

Just beware to be belong on those scam projects which may cause for you to waste your time and lost your money. 

Just work in the project where you know that really legit. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Always know the environment of the project that you're going to do or to take. Before you proceed you must know what are the positive and negative about this projects, what you needed to do. Have some research about the projects. And most important thing on making a project, always trust yourself. Trust yourself that you can do it. 

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If you want to invest in new project then first check all the details like addresses or phone number and secondly you have to read their agreements.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 2/11/2020 at 3:54 PM, Gunhoo said:

Most new projects nowadays are either scammed or maybe failed to raise the minimum soft cap. Usually you can indicate a good projects from their team, whitepaper, roadmap and things. But finding a good one is the hardest part. 

Well, that's true mate, as of now i didn't find any projects like Airdrops and i think this is cause by this pandemic but the good thing is yobit are releasing some tokens like DICE (which is done released in July 1) and also the DOLLARS (trading opened at October 1st).

To take a good project or program First you have to research the project or an program for how much time it is running and it is listed on various platforms because many programs and projects are fake and scam they will say to deposit 

• +5 1

if you read my post I recommend that you look for the IEO project that are listed on Binance and research about who are the project team members (their curricula) and experience you have and then you should research about the fundamental aspects such as:

Why would people invest in that project?

What is special about this project?

• +1 1

21 hours ago, Dark_Sky said:

Just beware to be belong on those scam projects which may cause for you to waste your time and lost your money. 

Just work in the project where you know that really legit. 

I always make good research on a project before going into it because if the risk in it. I ask questions about it to the experts and they give me good feedback if good or bad. When it is legit I proceed and recommend it, When it is bad I drawback and give it a cross x.

On 1/9/2020 at 3:25 PM, Satishmolankar said:

First you have to research the project or an program for how much time it is running and it is listed on various platforms because many programs and projects are fake and scam they will say to deposit 

That's right do some research first to know if they are really legit to avoid getting scam by fake projects. 

Also don't trust easily if you really don't know the past of some projects. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Yes you can pick a good project depending on the rating given to it by experts from ICOMARKS OR ICOBENCH & other platforms like that. So you can easily invest your capital without any risk. Always look for a project with clear goals & good team.

On 7/5/2020 at 9:59 AM, John479 said:

Yes you can pick a good project depending on the rating given to it by experts from ICOMARKS OR ICOBENCH & other platforms like that. So you can easily invest your capital without any risk. Always look for a project with clear goals & good team.

Don't trust any of these at all. If you want to find out if a project deserves investment you need to do thorough research on your own. These ranking systems are manipulated and paid to rank high. You have to perform due diligence and don't trust anyone.

In my opinion, the best way for everyone to raise money is to learn analysis, capital and portfolio management, trading and adherence to the terms of the deals, Consequently, all of these sites that give investment at high rates are SCAM, which is a way to lose money quickly.

If you try to talk about Bounty and airdrop programme then YOU are Right that mostly project NOW a days fake..so all the Bounty hunter NOW get confused that what should they do because 90% Bounty project NOW fake... Again if you talk about airdrop then its also hard becuase if you want to earn  money  from airdrop then you need to do much refer..           

Its evident I have missed a lot in so many things I have missed good projects and so to me I have never understood what to do and when to tell that a project will be worth it , it just does not hit me well

As a beginner, several steps can be taken in principle to avoid projects for clams First, you must search for the project team and funding, read the white paper on their project, and then find out what partnerships they are doing In addition to paying attention to the extent to which the project team interacts with investors' questions and answers the questions, and the rest can be used by experts and people with seniority in the market.

• +1 1

To find a good project is a difficult task, we need to research it for a long period of time to find a good project and we should take advice from the expert persons in that area.

A good project makes it how you view the chart the trader volume and the exchange it is trades on. But maybe this is not a good indicator lately either because the big exchnage has list so many bad project. If you are look at the telegram you are need to read about what the member say and find if they are paid to be shill or they are think more than what there is about only profit and dump after it lists.

• Useful or interesting 1

Indeed obviously I believe is extremely elusive or to realize who is a decent task or program who not, on the grounds that most of them are con artists undertaking or program proprietors, the main route is to research on the discussion perhaps you locate the awful experience or report.

You can start that nothing is a good project and from there if something impresses you then you can do some more research and try to find some elements this projects may have that can bring success to the plans these people have. Most are not worthy of attention but sometimes one or two appear and they can be good invesmtnets.

• Useful or interesting 1

I advise you to pay attention to the field of cryptocurrency and digital currency trading.  This field is a good profit and does not require much time.  It just needs some experience.  I do not advise you to invest as a beginner because you cannot distinguish between a good project or plan and a failed or false project.  There are a lot of fraudulent investment sites out there.  You can write a post here about any site or project you want to do.  You will receive good advice from members.

• +3 1

I think most people would look for bots and that is a little bit difficult , and its good to keep on trying , the right idea would be to really run the market perfectly and be sure that there is something far much important, the programs we have are sometimes scams and others just die of, the solution is to understand where you stand when you either lose or gain that is where you should focus

• +3 1

I think getting the right project is a heavy task and it needs to really be updated and so its important that we are able to run the certain pressure that can help us understand every genuine project out there, some are perfect and almost done then they go under and that is one of the pain that we have to deal with every time

• +1 1