How to take a good project/ program? - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

How to take a good project/ program?

If we rate cryptocurrency carefully and spend time, we can gain good knowledge from here and if you think of something good that you are thinking about, then you can use some of the good things on social media.

• +1 1

There are some projects which can be trusted cause those are from trusted exchangers or going to be listed officially. We may not get what they offered us cause we know how market works. We shouldn't also rely on projects mostly. It should be a less priorty in crypto.

• +2 1

Hello my dear friend its depend upon you yes I am agree with you but is totally depends on you first of all you have to research before doing that or taking the project because while We're reading and searching about the project we can't able to say that this is legal or scam we have to understand we have to verify that it is good or not so we have to become a good knowledgeable person then only we can understand it all and from that we can take a good project...

can't suggest the peoples because I am also new here. I don't have any experiences. But I have some ideas to do work. I just want to tell who are newbie. Read its rules and regulations and follow them. I am very sure that you will get money from it

First of read and understand all aspects of the program. Then research about the project. Finally if you feel it will benefit people present it in a crisp and easy to understand language.

For taking a good program or project there are following steps.

Step 1: Identify & Meet with Stakeholders. ...

Step 2: Set & Prioritize Goals. ...

Step 3: Define Deliverables. ...

Step 4: Create the Project Schedule. ...

Step 5: Identify Issues and Complete a Risk Assessment. ...

Step 6: Present the Project Plan to Stakeholders.

Hello! It is always good first of all to go to google and look for the name of the project to see what you find. In addition to that I will list 3 things to keep in mind:
1) that those who participate in the project have real profiles
2) check if the currency is trading (you can check coinmarketcap or coingekco)
3) see their website, and if possible find their official telegram channel to find more information such as the contract
address
I hope you find it useful!
Successes and greetings!

You need to see the realistic plateform with good amount for the team too and also take care of the team too because  they have bot shared  this thing.

Hello dear, there are many, many different fraudulent projects where we have to learn and take experience from experts and consult and take opinions is a very important thing as there are many sites working to provide great offers. We have to look carefully for those sites in order to preserve everything before starting work I wish you good luck

How do we take a good program How can a project be a good way We think to take a good program in a good way We need to know a lot of things We have to discuss well We have to do something good here no matter what the program is and hopefully we  The love of the program is that we have to do some work and have a lot of ideas. We have to sit down with anything because we have to talk a lot here and if we can say a lot of good things, our program will feel a lot better because we can take care of the program.

• +2 1

You can find which program is good by their background. Like their website, twitter and more. Besides this you should read their roadmap as well. I think if you do this all things you can find it is good or not.

• +4 1

It difficult to run over a genuine venture for example cryptotalk is a decent and believed venture cause it has assign of declarations from it existed or existing individuals from how great it is and how acceptable they have acquire from it.

You can take a good project or program by research.You can read all documents of the project to know which is better project.So research more to choose good project or program.

• +2 1

According to me i think the following things are important to make good project/program, 

It should be Well planned.

A strong team os required.

Good communication should be necessary.

Good change control

Your vision should be clear to everyone.

A risk control etc.

• +2 1

I think one of the most straightforward indicators to tell scamps apart from serious projects, is the returns you are offered for your investment. If those are way too good to be true, it's very likely you're in front of a scam and you should act accordingly. Another possible way to detect scams is referring to websites specialized in giving information about projects, where users can rate and make comments about the projects they have invested in.

• Useful or interesting 1

You need to see a lot of things before you can decide if the program is good or bad and the best among them is the way the team and the token support system behaves with you.

I agree with you but we should really watchout for scam project because this days scam project seems to be more than the real and legit projects

On 08.01.2020 at 16:07, nicolas1234789 said:

In here I'm not say anything about scam project/ program because it will be more difficult to understand for newbie like me, so I take other side. As beginners we need to know how to take a good project/ program?. Some people give indicator from realistic target, how good respond and up date progress in social media or telegram channel. Depend your experience, any indicator that I should know?

You know, after seeing a lot of programmes, that were highly invested in, and then scammed at all, i sometimes think of creating something similar. People believe in growth, where it can never exist, so why wouldn't anyone with high money balance create a "good" programme? 

• +1 1

You can select the program or post by looking at the good reputation.  Because all the posts are good quality, good reputation is seen in good posts.  That’s why good reputation helps us diagnose good posts.  So you can pick a good post by following this method. It's definitely my own opinion I don't know what's the real thing.

• Useful or interesting 1

I can't suggest the peoples because I am also new here. I don't have any experiences. But I have some ideas to do work. I just want to tell who are newbie. Read its rules and regulations and follow them. I am very sure that you will get money from it

Indeed, you need to investigate going to the venture that you needed to join in light of the fact that a significant number of crypto tasks, for example, airdrops are defrauded so you need to twofold check it to be certain that you can pick up some benefit for interest. Upbeat posting.

you have to explore going to the venture that you needed to join on the grounds that a large number of crypto tasks, for example, airdrops are defrauded so you need to twofold check it to be certain that you can pick up some benefit for support.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You can find scammers easily. You have to do some research about the project which you going to invest otherwise you will face a great loss. You should check their portfolio and other activists.