Trust on your trad experience and don't panic - Page 8 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
stonman

Trust on your trad experience and don't panic

Just learn from past trading activities and see how much you have earned in different situations. Instead of being panic after watching prices just remind that what you had done when the prices fell and how much you had earned. So from your experience you would know how you would take profit from the coin when prices fall.

The only way to be confident in your trading experience is to be aware of the risks and rewards and don't help people predict if you know how to trade.

On 10/6/2019 at 11:30 AM, stonman said:

We should confide as far as we can tell in exchanging despite the fact that the circumstances got most exceedingly awful, and I don't think frenzy selling is the arrangement. What will befall your future benefit in the event that you sell everything because of you're terrified? That is the reason we should remain more grounded and keep the confidence consuming so we could remain against negative theorists.

Fear in trading always leads to loss because it creates the panic in our mind and we sold out coins in heavy loss. I have lost many of my hard earned dollars few years ago due to this fear and panic. It is also generated because of less knowledge of trading. 

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

I trust my trading g experience but trading is very hard and it is not easy at all. Still someone can lose a trade. 

If you are good and have make money too will have more trust in yourself to trade. And you will have trust on your trading experience. 

Right, we have to be confident in what we are doing,if your hesitant in your investments you will be having an issue,coz there will be possibilities of panicking,confusion or selling at loss because you are not confident with that.

Panic actually helped us to learn. But do not let it take over you again if you happened to be taken over by it before. Experience is a good teacher for every trader. That is why the common that I advice to those beginners to at least invest even just small capital for his first tradings. Apps and website that offers practice accounts are also good, but for me, the feeling possibility of losing and winning will gave us the best experience and knowledge in the later run.

nMvFbuZ.png

You cannot blame people buddy we are all in the business that risk was always present no matter what we do cryptocurrency volatility is too risky of losing your money. thats why most of the people that suffer

panic trade close always gave us seriously loss in crypto market but we need to believe on our skills of trade on crypto currency market because if we don't trust on our self then we can earn from this market. 

We need to support good content must like for good posts. 

Panic selling was dominated by the people who believe the price never bounce back again and most of them usually beginner and those who have more experience in crypto world usually will take the benefit from downtrend with buy more bitcoin or altcoin so this is the difference between experience people and the beginner so in this case i do agreed with you trust our experience and never panic

Yes, I only trust in my experience and never worry because I have tried all the trading strategies and the basis for them to be good in trading. Therefore, the experience in trading benefits you well and supports you for the big profit.

On 10/6/2019 at 8:01 AM, Saqib Ali Sadiq said:

yup i am totally agreed with you that you must have to trust on your hard experience and wait for the perfect time to start earning.

You cannot trust anyone in life except your self in cryptocurrency world  and always remember that experience is tour best teacher in life

Use the stop-loss indicator when the price will fall deeper. don't fight the downtrend. cut-loss is sometimes important in trading to not experience greater losses. "wait and see" is a safe way to get the price we want.

It is true that for those who do business, trusting them and not being afraid are the factors that lead to success, it seems ridiculous but it is so. A bad mentality will not make the best transaction .

We all have to depends on our experience to get a better side of the market, sometimes we need someone experience couple with ours to make a right decision

On 11/12/2019 at 12:26 AM, Lucifer said:

The panic will always be for beginner traders, it is the reason why they sell and greed the reason they buy coins, they have no real criteria to enter or leave a trade so they let their money be manipulated by their own emotions

Cryptocurrency in unregulated exchanges, is to develop a trading plan and then stick to it. Bitcoin is quickly going down, because of this you trade your money as soon as possible. But as the days go by you see that the market has skyrocketed, you're now regretting your decision. Just trust the process.

On 11/14/2019 at 7:14 PM, shayny452 said:

There are so many cases of regret over the sales results that people get. It came from those who panicked to sell all of their assets without thinking long and without analyzing the ability of their coins. From that event, it should be concluded that panic will only destroy the future. As bad as any crypto events must be able to deal with cold heads and logic. Defend those who have truly promised their future, and move those who are in a place full of doubts.

We see that in a few days, the bitcoin price started to increase with a good increase, so we will wait with better improvement. With such landfill I hope that I will return in time. But if I sell now all will end now without any case. It's all simple - today is not the time to sell after 6 months of holding

If you don't have any trust at yourself then people will do if you don't have people can't. Get experience and make your own decision, only discuss with people but do with your own mind. 

If you like my post🙂 ❤️❤️encourage me with reputation 💙💙

i remember in the old trading days i used to panic and sell my coins when the market goes down just 2 or 3% because i used to constantly check my balance in usd and panic. but now i dont really care that much.

On 11/12/2019 at 12:26 AM, Lucifer said:

The panic will always be for beginner traders, it is the reason why they sell and greed the reason they buy coins, they have no real criteria to enter or leave a trade so they let their money be manipulated by their own emotions

especially cryptocurrencies in unregulated exchanges, is developing a trading plan and then sticking to our experience with trading that really identifies who we are in aspects. of making a profit.

On 10/6/2019 at 7:30 AM, stonman said:

We should confide as far as we can tell in exchanging despite the fact that the circumstances got most exceedingly awful, and I don't think frenzy selling is the arrangement. What will befall your future benefit in the event that you sell everything because of you're terrified? That is the reason we should remain more grounded and keep the confidence consuming so we could remain against negative theorists.

We should have the positive attitude all the time in trading n any exchange because if we choose it that's mean we trust it and we can leave our money there without any reason to be afraid 

I think trading needs skills like we have the knowledge when coin price goes high, which time our trade close and this experience comes when we do regular doing trades, but one main thing is panic nature in humans, because when the price goes low so many peoples think coin price not pump again and they sell their coins in cheap prices, so we need to control our panic nature.

Don't panic because if you are panic you will be affected on that, because if the price dump more possible you will not get more profit to cryptocurrency. But I hope everyone will relax so the value of each coin again will up and we will gain more profit.

When I manufactured, it's possible far more situations in comparison with When I have to deliver as soon as bitcoin was a student in an uptrend, well, I missing some parcel of benefit by these fluff function considering bitcoin seemed to be nowadays large satisfactory.

Yes, I agree with you.Trust on your own trade experience.

It will help you much for becoming success.

Never get panic.If you get panic, other people try to get chance from your panic.So, stay strong at your own trade experience.