Trust on your trad experience and don't panic - Page 7 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
stonman

Trust on your trad experience and don't panic

Afraid when you see that the price of the coin you just bought will go down but it is important to learn it is a natural thing and how to control your emotions and know when it is time to sell and save some possible losses

I agree with you exactly the most important a couple tips in currency market digital first we should learn and Secondly should not to forget first

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

Trusting on your experience is very essential.It can happen your fears and you can make good money to there by using your brain.

21 hours ago, Allysson Victor said:

I think the worst element you can take to the economic market is fear, it makes many people desperate and they end up losing money. You don't have to be afraid to study properly.

Fear for some newbies is like friend. They think want doing trading but don't want lose any cent about their money. So they will decide on bad mind. They often to buy at high price and selling it when panick, so sure time to time they will losing their money. If they not take some experience from it, they will continue losing money.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

We have to be able to control our psychological state in the market. We must not be drawn into emotions and be realistic in our investments so that the results of our deals are realistic.

Yeah that's right. "Don't be afraid to lose your money, Be afraid to lose your time." I always say it to my self, Cause If you always think you going to lose your money. It will become your reality. I reed this on a book "Your thoughts becomes your words and your words become your action and those actions becomes your reality.

On 10/6/2019 at 12:15 PM, stonman said:

We should confide as far as we can tell in exchanging despite the fact that the circumstances got most exceedingly awful, and I don't think frenzy selling is the arrangement. What will befall your future benefit in the event that you sell everything because of you're terrified? That is the reason we should remain more grounded and keep the confidence consuming so we could remain against negative theorists.

We must have faith on ourselves. The main thing is Investment in Crypto coins should be done by our profit, not by our money that we need for daily purpose, so if price goes down we don't need to sell it and keep patience until price goes up again

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Yes, people should not panic just because of a few adjustments in the price of a coin, investors should have a long term plan. price adjustment or corrections are normal events in the cryptocurrency market and as long as you believe in the future value of a coin then HODL, Hold On for Dear Life!

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

Trading comes from experience it is not be learn through theory .We we experience losses and earn through our  analysis and hard work we achieve some thing.When we achieve something we move forward so practice is must and  experienced trader doesn't panic he just mark the target.

This is very good as you are expereinced in trading you will feel uphill task because this will give you some good trust for future its main thing in trading just try to seach some good views about trading and read increase your skills because expereince reading and patience this all giving you good profit in future never feel panic just go ahead with positive mind.

Actually, it's one of the mistake that I've ever made. Not trusting my trading experiences and following others which led me to lose a big amount of my investment in trading. Not gonna do that again

Experienced people will not panic, they will use their experience to solve problems, worsening market conditions will certainly have an impact on our trading position, like a wise person. It is essential for the trader, otherwise you will easily make that mistake.

You have to trust your difficult experience and wait for the perfect time to start making money. Those with more experience in the cryptocurrency world will often benefit from a downtrend when buying more bitcoin or altcoins, so this is the difference between the experience of people and beginners.

Yes that's true as you do trading you should learn some strategy on your experience and don't panic and stay calm as always because having a patient is the key to become successful in trading. 

Yes .we should be enough confident on our trading experience and our decision.and we should never let emotion play with us.if it happen then at the last we endup with the loss.so always we make sure to end with a good profit

On 10/6/2019 at 8:30 AM, stonman said:

We should confide as far as we can tell in exchanging despite the fact that the circumstances got most exceedingly awful, and I don't think frenzy selling is the arrangement. What will befall your future benefit in the event that you sell everything because of you're terrified? That is the reason we should remain more grounded and keep the confidence consuming so we could remain against negative theorists.

The panic is the ennemi of traders at any time you don't have to be panic and wait for your trade or your holding coins. Thanks for your advice by the way

The best way to trade is taking patience and also have a trust on your trade. If you are the type that panic a lot on trade you are likely to fail because fear is the number one step to fail.

Just learn from past trading activities and see how much you have earned in different situations. Instead of being panic after watching prices just remind that what you had done when the prices fell and how much you had earned. So from your experience you would know how you would take profit from the coin when prices fall.

The only way to be confident in your trading experience is to be aware of the risks and rewards and don't help people predict if you know how to trade.

On 10/6/2019 at 11:30 AM, stonman said:

Fear in trading always leads to loss because it creates the panic in our mind and we sold out coins in heavy loss. I have lost many of my hard earned dollars few years ago due to this fear and panic. It is also generated because of less knowledge of trading. 

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

I trust my trading g experience but trading is very hard and it is not easy at all. Still someone can lose a trade. 

If you are good and have make money too will have more trust in yourself to trade. And you will have trust on your trading experience. 

Right, we have to be confident in what we are doing,if your hesitant in your investments you will be having an issue,coz there will be possibilities of panicking,confusion or selling at loss because you are not confident with that.

Panic actually helped us to learn. But do not let it take over you again if you happened to be taken over by it before. Experience is a good teacher for every trader. That is why the common that I advice to those beginners to at least invest even just small capital for his first tradings. Apps and website that offers practice accounts are also good, but for me, the feeling possibility of losing and winning will gave us the best experience and knowledge in the later run.

nMvFbuZ.png